Who else here is done with this fucking neocon?

Who else here is done with this fucking neocon?

Why is OP always such a MASSIVE FAGGOT

Who else is done with OP?

no ones taking the bait just leaeaavee alreadyyy

Fuck off shill

He just continues what every American president before him

[Reddit Gold has been added to your account]

Check the catalog. There's already enough of these threads, cocksucker

saged

>Finnposting this hard

Shill

WHO ELSE LOVES SUCKING HUGE NIGGER DICKS?!?!

I KNOW THAT I SURE DO!!!

FUCK TRUMP!!

Everybody that comes out of the republican/ democrat party is a puppet. America doesn't have real democracy like European countries where you can set up a party and actually be relevant with it

If Trump was as awful as liberals say they'd be HAPPY -- instead of being so butthurt all the time.

I'm not! I stand with Israel!
Israel first! Too bad Americans, you lose again!
Go back to your Hitler fantasies.

>WHO ELSE LOVES SUCKING HUGE JEW DICKS?!?!

FTFY

And what is the viable alternative, there is no American candidate that isn't jewed and until then we must go with the least deaructive choice, purity spiraling will get us no where

See

Can't wait for Trump to pick another SCJ.

Fuck off retard

I am, comrade.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT MAT SCUM

Im fucking DONE with this cheeto asshole
I cant believe I voted for another Bush piece of shit

Honestly Trump is just being given the run around in DC, we need to remind him of the true path and he'll be his old self again

It was a big "fuck you" to his supporters that didn't want him involved in Syria at all. Without waiting for any evidence to who actually used the chemical weapons was also a red flag. If these actions end up paving the way for another intervention in Syria then fuck him. I'm gonna call him out and question his actions here. And i don't give a fuck whether his cock sucking faggots here call me a shill or not.

Fuck off retard

lol fuck off Schlomo

After you, T_D. Fuck your kikeloving puppet-emperor

Fuck Shillary and fuck black people.

fuck off goldberg

Fuck off shill

I'm going to remind you that she's white not black

ME, I'm DONE with OP, such a FAGGOT

Hang yourself you Judas kike serving twat.

Same here bro

It's not like I'm going to vote democrat but I am pissed off.

>americans actually voted another bush into office
don't worry guys, you'll get over the denial (4d chess) phase eventually

I'm voting for Tulsi Gabbard if she makes a run in 2020. Or Rand Paul if we primary Trump.

it was a huge fucking mistake, anyone saying otherwise is in denial

look, this isn't the end of trump and i still hold some flicker of hope that he'll turn it around, but you have to recognize that maybe he *HAS* succumbed to the lies the neocons and zionists are whispering into his ear

Fuck off nigger

>400 people are raiding Sup Forums
are you retarded or something?

Hi, Reddit!!

Why does OP like massive cock in his ass?

(((RAND)))

Council for National Policy. Disqualified.

(((TULSI)))

Joined the military three years after 9/11 to go murder Iraqis. Too stupid to know it was a false flag? Disqualified.

Go back to your containment site:

THATS IT! Im voting for hillary now.

What day is voting day?

Mostly everybody. He's still in office because the establishment will make an example out of him. The will be a public trail, he will go to prison. Think Dominique Strauss Kahn.

Yep. Dropped. He's attacked people fighting for their country against al-Qaeda and Islamic State.

I know I may sound defensive, but I do believe this is still just 2d chess. That's right, not even 3d, just regular chess. As in, every player would expect other players to use diversion tactics.

me

everyone who's not a cuck

Is he, dare I say it, Jared Kushner's show pony?

Nobody here uses Pedes unirronicaly
False flag

>He's still in office because the establishment will make an example out of him
How will that happen? Didn't Kahn rape someone?

He attacked a piece of tarmac, you loon. After giving due warning.

>ID is POZ

lmaoing at ur life rn

It's your own fault for being retarded and believing that the system wasn't completely rigged before you even casted that vote and that both candidates were exactly the same as always. Same old, same old, people never learn.

y'all postin in a bait thread
sage goes in all fields

Attacking Syrian government forces is exactly what Clinton was going to do. Trump was the better candidate because he refused to endorse this cold war BS. Now he's blowing up the airplanes that WOULD be continuing their mission of blowing up jihadists if Trump had been the genuine article.

No

Did you REALLY not understand what he meant by saying make the military great again

All of it is retarded, it´s not like people would vote for hillary but trump DID FUCK UP
When are you plebbitors gonna admit it?
HE FUCKED UP!
If there isn´t any 81D underwater backgammon behind it he just broke his campaign promisse and became another jorge bush

Yeah OP can go suck an AIDS riddled dick

What about making new alliances, putting America first and destroying ISIS in thirty days?

He is playing into the hands of globalist neocons and Saudi princes by attacking Syrian air force.

nobody gives a shit about your retarded criteria for who gets to be president, nigger

I have been told that not a single plane got its paint scratched. I do not have a high opinion of American war-craft, but I do trust that if they wanted to spend 45 million on destroying planes, a plane would have been damaged.

I'm still happy

They forget it was us who propped them up as our colony. It was us who used them to spite the rest of reddit. Fucking fags.

So, about that wall...

So they launched 59 cruise missiles at an empty airfield?

Nope i can see what you're talking about. It could've been a way to just get people off his back about russia and Syria. But it's still setting a dangerous precedent, now the rebels know that America is willing to attack Assad's forces without evidence of the perpetrator. And now Trump will be forced into action at any hint of chemical weapons.

And Russia doesn't seem to pleased about this, and the west is rallying around it trying to put more pressure on Putin to back down in Syria. This single action may cause everything to unfold and result in Syria falling into Jihadist hands and result in an invasion in order to "stabilize" the Country for their Pipeline.

This is my understanding, yes. Trump spent some ordnance just to get the regressive warmongers out of his hair.

Please see Operation Collapse.

Fuck off shill. Trump bombed an empty airfield. Literally nothing

What about it? They finished taking proposals from contractors on Monday.

Neat. Who's building it?

It is something. This is a change in Trump's doctrine. You don't bomb a country to appease MSM/critics if you are the real Trump.

I find it very hard to believe the US military launched 59 cruise missiles at no targets. This is like when people said the US military had only bombed the Syrian Arab Army "by accident".

>trump won't hire wall street swamp people
>trump won't make taxpayers pay for the wall
>trump won't come after our weed
>trump won't get the US tangled up in Syria
How many one more chances am I supposed to give this guy?

Sage and ignore reddit shill threads.

Bait

Do you understand what "finished taking proposals" means?

I readily believe this as long as the motive is clear. But what do I know? My source is the Russian MoD statement as posted on youtube by "Inessa S".

me

here come the redditors accusing you of being a shill. these fucks are mindless drones and they all want you to be too

>i disagree so its bait

you are stupid

My bad, on rechecking I find they actually did destroy six planes, plus one cafeteria.

Fuck Trump

> real democracy like europe
> cant criticize muslims

>If anyone accuses you of being a shill tell them to go back to plebbit
>"Hi, Reddit!!"

Execute yourself you fucking moron.

Hello again, Reddit. Still mad that we don't accept your bullshit, faggots?

>six planes
Still makes the 59 cruise missiles seem like overkill. Trump was definitely looking for big fireworks and political points, with only minimal damage for the Syrian government.

Of course, if there are more "Sarin Gas attacks" by the "regime", maybe he will be convinced to destroy the whole Syrian Air Force. I have much less faith in his 3d chess now.

bush went to war

we are not at war with assad, nor will we be

>Who else here is a shill?
go to plebbit

he lauched 59 fucking missiles (over 100 million dollars) on fucking sandniggers
I hope he stops now and doesn´t go full retard but what he did until now was pretty retarded

Not even Syria denies the attack, retard, they just claim that it leaked out of a weapon cache they bombed with conventional explosives rather than being dropped directly from the plane, which is obviously what actually happened or the response from Russia and Syria would have been much more severe than "why u do this syria is sovern contry!"

Blah blah blah.

When I voted for Trump I knew he wasn't going to do everything I wanted. I knew he would do things I didn't agree with.

He now knows things the common person doesn't. And while I don't agree with attacking Syria as the US did, it doesn't matter. The attack happened.

I still prefer Trump to Clinton and he has more than three years to show me he's worth voting for a second time.

TL, DR: calm your tits, this ultimately doesn't really matter. WWIII didn't start, Trump showed the world he wasn't going to be a pushover like Obama. Russians get to act all tough, Americans get to act all tough, and shit carries on.

It's a lot of money, yeah, but served seved several different political purposes while not doing meaningful damage to the syrian government or even our relationship with russia. It was an incredibly well measured responce, which makes me fairly certain Trump didn't think of it himself.

>Not even Syria denies the attack
They deny using chemical weapons. Of course they don't deny sending airstrikes to jihadist positions.

>they just claim that it leaked out of a weapon cache they bombed with conventional explosives
Actually as far as I know this is a Russian claim, not a Syrian claim. If this is true then it's just further proof the jihadists are the ones using chemical weapons.

OP is a fag no doubt, im done