Salamalekum kaffir, looks like you are trespassing in the shariah controlled zone...

Salamalekum kaffir, looks like you are trespassing in the shariah controlled zone. It's time to pay your price and convert to Islam or taste this sword with your name written on it Inshallah! Choose wisely.

*gets shot

I would wonder "What the fuck am I doing in London"?

Can I get the sword medium well please

As salam alaikum brothers!

Kys sand nigger

Malekum Salam brother, I just controlled this zone. All kaffirs dead. Fast to the next zone.
Inshallah

Get out the coffeeshop every once in a while, Sikke

Puuulease! Goatfucker we will kick your Allah Goatfucker god and your shitty brothers in no time.

I dont see the problem since everyone on Sup Forums carries a gun or is 2,50m with a back like a siberian lumberjackking that could easily destroy the whole UFC.

I would probably chose converting to islam instead of dying. But then again, im german so i dont think this suprises anyone on this board...

>time to pay your price and convert

Bullshit, I pay the jizzya, that doesn't mean I have to convert.

Look over there mohammed's, a wild jinn appeared.!

I run away.

>Puuulease!

What has become of you, Sup Forums?

There's a reason to make 12 gague bacon salt rounds. I think I'm actually going to make a few.

Haha do not make me laugh Goatfucker with your ridiculous shit, fucking inbred shit.

>Teleports behind him
>Tsk Nothing personal kid.

kek

would you suck clit for some canadian citizenship

Netherlands bringing moderately spicy bantz

5 shit skins, 19 rounds in my pistol. Grouped together. I'm ok with this.

Not so fast, Paki scum.

Looks like you're trespassing in a constitution controlled zone.

Nothing personnel, kiddo

No

goyim be honest
(((we))) can still do one thing to set things straight. we can give you a quick, in fact immediate death and wiping european cuckoldry from the face of the planet forever.

given the option, would you want us to nuke you?

This is what attack dogs are for.

Nuke Germany. There is no other alternative.

Probably not your filthy one.

Too bad that is black and white. They're dead unless you bring ghosts with you