GERMANIC THREAD FOR GERMANIC PEOPLES ONLY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ

So no one in Europe can post then?

how does it feel to be roadkill under the crushing wheels of diversity?

both of you should shut the fuck up desu

Can Germanics have brown eyes and red beard?

To be honest Germanic people are fucking sheep, alway under the control of the jew, fuck your shitty race.

Most White Americans have direct Germanic ancestry (and almost all have indirect ancestry through the Anglo-Saxons).

Germanic people are a meme now

Med here to say dues vult stop pillaging Christian churches or we will stomp you.

German Swiss here surname Carlsson
Was ist los Menin brüders

never understood the obsession with them.
the women are the biggest sluts and the men are faggots.

Why is it that the English language has no real word for "Volk"?

sure, why not? Said characteristics would be more common amongst Celts, especially Insular Celts, but not unheard of amongst Germanics.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

You meme people who live in Germany ..

bruh.. you guys got too much Irish in you, to ever be truly Germanic.

real med here, burn the the fucking kike churches, let's revive paganism

you guys make some good chocolate.

Hello

>Swedish flag
>real med here

Slav with some Med admixture reporting in.

are we welcome?

im half black therefore im eligible right?

if not, im also half irish, so fight me faggot

>He's shocked by this

Your kike hoax religion is going down jewboy

No, you're African.

I'm not shocked that some Ahmed in Sweden thinks he's Mediterranean, no.

no judging here, breh, but Irish =/= Germanic.

kek

And almost all of them threw their genes into the ¨melting pot¨ that you're so proud of.

> Шпpoт
> germanic

I am half german and half (((anglo)))

Can i join the club?
We where under germans for 700 years and then under sweeds, 20% of Latvian language consists of german influance.
Also unlike sweedes we where german allies in ww2/

STFU russhit, the šprot was longer under germans then under you, so suck it.We didn't had nothing to do with you untill 14th of century, remember Livonian war?

Meds fought Ahmeds more than any jewish canadian citizen ever.

Are you denying the existance of meds?

Hello brothers, my great great whatever moved to wisconsin ofter 1848. Were the forty-eighters wrong? If so, why are we the most powerful race?

I'm denying that you have any connection to Mediterraneans, yes. You're either some Swede LARPing or a delusional Mohommedan.

you're Baltic, not Germanic. But hey, at least you ain't Slavic.

>No one in europe
>Aussie thinks that all of europe is cucked
No

hey whats going on goys

>20% of Latvian language consists of german influance.
2/3 of words in our language are from Latin, English and French, can I call myself a Julius Winston Napoleon VIII?

b...b....b....but muh german architecture. :(

ffs Balticum... you're Balts, not Germanics. And please tell Estonia that they ain't Scandinavian either.

2/3 yeah no nice try tough.

Half Irish half German amerifat

>it is totally impossible that someone from southern Europe would live in Sweden hurr durr
fuck of Leaf, I'm Danish, living in Copenhagen, and my neighbour is Italian. They make some good eatings those damn dagos.

it's beautiful, and you're part of a great people, but your ethnicity will never be Germanic -but Baltic.

nothing wrong in that, bro. Often times, you guys are whiter than Scando-nordics.

Deport the Italian back to Italy, barbarians need to be left alone.

sorry, Baltobro, I came of too hard. You're good guys, great music and beautiful women.

Celtic-Germanic mix, like most white Americans.

I have a problem that you lump yourself in with Germanics, that should be UK, NL and German speaking countries. I mean if I were Germanic I'd take offense that Scandinavians who are pretty much niggers and didn't invent shit would be in the same group as Newton, Leibnitz, Euler etc

fuck no, I like their cooking.

wssup bros, pure visigoth here

Chears mate.

>Spain

well, the germanics have been brainwashed for so long that they forgot their own history (looking at you krauts)

Germanics are an ethno-linguistic group, first classified as such by the Greeks, then the Romans. Scandinavian languages fall within the branch of Germanic languages, and ethnically Scandinavians are classified as Northern Germanics. The UK is a messy story, thus regarding, seeing as it was populated by the Celtic Britons, that were later linguistically and culturally germanified by invading Germanics -the Angles, Saxons and Jutes and later Danes, Norwegians and Swedes. But ethnically, England remains more or less Celtic, with Wales, Cumbria, Scotland and Ireland still being pure Celts -they even still speak Celtic languages.

see

Tbh Germanic women are not that bad
I know a few French girls and all they talk about is sex, it's ridiculous

Aren't you pure nordics?

This was not a Gypsy thread. Out you filthy skunk!

full Eidgenossen what's up lads. Been seriously considering starting a Volksdeutscher Bund General for all Eidgenossen, especially to create good ties between the ethnic germans in USA and the germans in the homeland, and to create a support network if their country goes to shit quick. Would anyone be interested in that?

>French
>Germanic
unless they're northern France and descendants of the Franks, they're not Germanic, but Celtic Gauls. Known in ancient times for their indolence, which is exactly why the Germanic tribes didn't want to be lumped in with them, and why the Germanic Franks so easily overrun and conquered them when Rome fell and no longer could protect them.

Rate me

Romania, Nordic? Are you shitting me, Poland?

thats why i said fight me

fuck germanics

Manolo my son

stfu they are pure Nordo-Thraco-Daco-Geto-Romans

Hi French-Hans

Germanic with Celtic traits, not bad user. You have healthy genes.

>tfw 23&Moshe found a little Sami in my blood

Show your DNA test

a half nigger half mick... fighting a Nord with some Tatar admix. That would be.. and interesting altercation. Whomever wins, the world would lose.

bitte Hansi, nicht so edgy.

>Nordo-Thraco-Daco-Geto-Romans

im not actually a fighter, i'd probably just buy you a beer and hope you wouldn't hit me

Isn't folk a pretty literal translation? It's not used as such though.

hi guys can i join

R8 me

I would if I had one.

that would be fun, too.

Is that not just the word "folk"?

So if my white genes come from Spain and Greece, categorized as "Southern European" do I have some Germanic blood

Can't you read? It says you're Indian, Arab and African nigger.

volk is more like people, in a larger, more tribal sense.

No, small admixtures mean nothing and any off spring of blacks are black.

IRISH-POLISH ALLIANCE WILL RULE THE WORLD

Spain and Greece is Mediterranean, so no.. nothing Germanic there. But nothing to be ashamed of, either. The Med region was the cradle of European civilization.

Hello my African friend.

>any off spring of blacks are black
I thought you people gave up the "one-drop-rule" and all the "muh high yellow" babble aeons ago.

I saw Latvia playing a volleyball game back during the 2012 Olympics

You wuz good

Yeah, it's doesn't have the same connotations either. That's why it can be a loanword like Weltanschauung or any other popular German word we don't have.

Yeah I'm practically Mexican. Pls no deport

Thanks. I wish they could have been more specific but Im sure that'd be difficult.

Hello my fellow germanic brothers

heeeeeeeeey

Stop spamming this board with your Islam generals.

I'm not ashamed. Lol just curious if South Europe had Germanic roots.