How does one join the Globalists?

How does one join the Globalists?

People on average are stupid garbage and deserve to be enslaved.

Other urls found in this thread:

porkchoppersaviation.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_mathematics
armeniapedia.org/wiki/Tracing_the_Origin_of_Ancient_Sumerians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_scientific_method#Early_methodology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics#History
highered.mheducation.com/sites/dl/free/0809222299/45391/WHistory1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's he taping up on the side? microphone jack? but why?

To prevent him sticking his little jew dick inside the hole

CAUSE HE KNOOOOWS

so that your daily conversations don't end up in a Utah datacenter fatass

>>>/biz

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

What were you in prison for?

Animal abuse and illegal possession of a firearm .

>step one acquire >$20MIL
>step two donate to the enslavement programs
>step three sit back and watch the goyim be enslaved and culled

do it

-_-

Go away shill.

know people. i'd guess you need to be connected to business elite and upper echelons of government to even be close to the inner circle.

fuck off shill

Why did they let you go? Animal abusers should be locked away for life.

Hang yourself.

You seem like a shitty person.

Why did you rape a dog with a firearm?

>Illegal possession of a firearm

sell drugs.

Hes extremely rich and famous. He would be a target of data mining. You are no one, no one cares what you do.

Laugh harder when the ATF kicks your door in, kills your dog and arrests you for having a magazine that is 2mm too long (without paying a 200$ tax stamp and begging for permission).

Would tape work on a microphone?

Also, technically speakers function as microphones--you can use headphones as a mic--I do it all the time with my guitar. I just take my headphones, wrap them around the body of the guitar and plug it into the mic jack.

sometimes_dead_is_better.jpg

he would say it's because he's be a prime target for hackers

but we know it's actually because he, more than anyone, knows the truth about what they're recording at all times

True, your data gets pernamently stored just in case you ever become or attempt to become a somebody.

it'd work partially.

It'd be easy to test by trying to make a recording afterwards, but that doesn't necessarily prove that whatever sounds it CAN hear aren't able to be analyzed.

They are not connected to the recording jack.

>This is legal in my state

>JUST
>KYS
>FAGGOT

>but we know it's actually because he, more than anyone, knows the truth about what they're recording at all times

More likely because he's in a corporate office and they've got sensitive documents lying within view of the webcam.

We used to do the same thing because shit would be written on whiteboards, etc, that you probably didn't want the chinese having. Corporate espionage, not NSA datamining.

It's just one precaution. Ideally you should de-soulder it from the mainboard.

im guessing you shot someones dog
dont kill yourself when people like soros have the audacity to live

>animal abuse
it's like you're begging us to tell you to kill yourself

when did Sup Forums become so pussified?
>waah wahh kill yourself for having a firearm
or is it the animal abuse that triggers you hypocritical meat eaters?

stick through it. right now it may seem like you are going through hell. but in a few years you will be happy you did not an hero

we dont know what he SPECIFICALLY did. give leaf a chance

Pol is a vegan board, literally no one eats meat here.

>killing animals for meat is the same as abusing an animal for fun
Le edgy vegan has spoken

Animal cruelty is the most cowardly thing to do, right up there with child abuse. Unless you're doing it to a lion or a tiger or something you're a pussy.

>using normiebook
>ever

Oh look it's the one guy from Switzerland who is butthurt about everything

you can legally fuck dogs, what the hell did you do that got you charged for animal abuse?

He shoved a shotgun up his dog's bum. That's pretty nasty stuff, mate, no wonder he got locked up.

>implying eating meat isn't "killing animals for fun".
On the other hand you have the DGE lobby, probably you were taught in school that you need to eat meat or drop dead in a few days.

>unless doing it to a tiger or lion
Are we talking about a fist fight? Then yes. You can still cowardly catch a tiger with a trap or shoot it.

>animal abuse
Like what?

talk man, pls

>the joy of killing/torturing =/= the joy of tasting meat
lrn2analogy fggt

> How does one join the Globalists?
Be kewl.

I hope someone abuses you then. after all that would not be cowardly at all and therefore justified, am I right you dumb gook?

>pic

The dog regretted it a month later and decided it was rape.

You can try. When the hour is darkest, a hero will come, and strike you down.

Globalism will fall. It must. Else, we face unheard-of tyranny.

a lion would fuck up any human in a fist fight.
now human with sword/mace on the other hand

Tannerite?
Made me laugh but I wish you'd gotten a wider angle.
Were these actual barnyard-style pigs or wild hogs? Hard to tell from this distance but they definitely look bigger than javelinas. Just wondering because why waste good pork (not a big fan of boar meat personally)

Doesn't matter to the animal why it was tortured and killed.
But I guess you also were taught in school that minimum wake Görüm Götzkan in the slaughtering plant does everything so the animals won't suffer. He became a butcher because he loves animals so much, in fact :^)

*minimum wage

Holy fuck the dichotomy is strong in this retard.

Canada needs to be range banned. Just the whole fucking country.

Fair enough. At least it still takes balls and skill to kill a lion with a sword. Any faggot can shoot a lion with a shotgun though.

>it doesn't matter to the murder victim if he why he was murdered
>sadistic psychopathic serial murder is the same as killing out of self-defense
This is how retarded you sound.

Everything you posted sucked swissfag.KYS

>2017
I genuinely hope everyone on Sup Forums has put tape over their webcam and front phone camera...

If not, wtf is wrong with you? Do you like being a cuck?

Wild hogs. They're an invasive species throughout the south so most Southern states allow people to hunt them year-round. Some states go so far as to pay for their removal, in essence subsidizing their genocide.

Not very good for meat because in the wild, they don't fatten themselves up and cut their own balls off so their meat is very tough

Cant believe Micheal Vick browses here

>caring about privacy
>not using a librebooted thinkpad x60
>tape on a mic port
kek. and this is a harvard guy. my country is fucked.

>self defense is murder
Classic Germany. But didn't Maas just recently ban murder because it's a Nazi legal term? Worst thing rapefugees can be sentenced for now is "Totschlag" with a few months on probation.

Audiofag here. You can indeed use speakers as a microphone.

The speaker cones act as a diaphragm and react to sound waves. the magnet behind the speaker performs induction just like with a guitar pickup... it transfers the movement of the diaphragm and transforms it into electrical potential by electromagnetic induction.

Speakers do work as microphones rather well, only in my experience they tend to cut off the upper and lower end of the sound and just give you a lot of mid range

I thought it doesn't matter to the victim why he was killed? :^)

Since when does Harvard mean anything other than "dude had rich parents"?

>How does one join the Globalists?

Get a job, invest in some stocks, run for government. Read Nietzche, and Might is Right. Pen a business, trade internationally.

Congrats, you are now a spooky globalist.

Since they started letting niggers and illegal immigrants go there for free

Well, it doesn't. Whether a pack of Turks murder you for fun because you are a fucking Köter or when an Arab murders you because you are a fucking infidel, doesn't change one bit for you.

taped up my webcam and microphone.

absolutely essential in this day and age

Then why does motive play a role in court?

I remember seeing a vid of this once, some dude was low-flying over his ranch in a chopper and slaughtering them en masse. He was cackling the entire time

delicious

But would you able to do that on a laptop with some custom firmware? Does the hardware allow for something like that?

Someone could hack him and hear him talking to staff about some upcoming products, how they will work etc. Information could be leaked via his microphone without him realising it.

Also thanks for that image of wild hogs cutting their own balls off

Thank you for giving a clear example of the difference between whites and everyone else. Aryans invented civilization, discovered mathematics and invented the Scientific method. We could have conquered the entire world how many times over? But we didn't. Because, when left on our own, we have no desire to enslave others. Instead, we brought civilization to Babylon, India, China and throughout the entire world in the hopes that stupid, uncivilized garbage would become civilized and educated. THAT is the goal of the white man. The goal of the non-white, whether a Jew or a fucking gook, is to enslave those whom they believe are less than they.

And this is why Aryans will always have the power.

You are not alive during the court session anymore, so why would you as the victim care?

motive plays a role in court because it helps to establish the criminals motivation to carry out a murder. it rarely changes the sentencing of a trial, but its crucial in establishing the "why?" factor of a crime and successfully placing guilt on the defendant

- Work hard at high school.
- Go to an Ivy League college/Redbrick university.
- Get a graduate position with a big corporation preferably in finance.
- Do a Master's degree at some point.

Congrats you're now not a pathetic poor working class white person and can have your pick of mating partners.

>Animal abuse

Jump off a bridge

>Aryians discovered mathematics
lel.
you make me embarassed to be a burger
Mesopotamians were first recorded users of math

>sour_grapes.jaypeg
oh, only since the late 17th century.

Small businesses have popped up in the South who take people up in helicopters to mow down pigs like it's Vietnam for a fee. Then they charge the state for their removal and get even more money for it. Whitewashin's powerful fun.

porkchoppersaviation.com/

He is a prime target for hackers dumbass. And he's a prime target for blackmail and espionage. You cover the mic jack not because it muffles sound but to prevent someone from physically tampering with it.

If we were going your conspiracy route, you would accept that the computer is already compromised at the CPU level and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Watch Louis CK's latest standup special. It'll really put things into perspective about the importance of life.

Lol and because of that we should change the law? Or what is the point you're trying to make as to why animal abuse is on par with eating meat?

That is my whole point. The "why" is crucial, which is why we differentiate between people abusing animals for fun and animals being killed in the meat industry.

c. 3400 BC – Mesopotamia, the Sumerians invent the first numeral system, and a system of weights and measures.

Sumerians were Aryans.

SOURCES:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_mathematics
armeniapedia.org/wiki/Tracing_the_Origin_of_Ancient_Sumerians

Sup?

Uh... Wrong state, buddy. New York can be found in

Holy shit now that ive read this again, its one of the stupidest things ive read on this board.

Aryans are cool and all bro, but you cant just pick out arbitrary things from history and say it was the Aryan's accomplishment

Scientific Method: Egyptians/Mesopotamians
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_scientific_method#Early_methodology

Math: Babylonians/Egyptians
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics#History

Civilizations: Mesopotamia
>highered.mheducation.com/sites/dl/free/0809222299/45391/WHistory1.html

Lemme guess, Aryans also came from Thule? Descendants of angels?

Your laws are alright, you should maybe start enforcing them.

>muh everything came from Africa meme
WE

>Sumerians were Aryans.
Now ive heard it all
If you just redefine the Sumerians (English: "The black headed people") as Aryans, then Aryans invented almost everything.

Best
Argument
Ever

none of those are really african.
Egyptian barely qualifies as african

say it with me
WUZ

see
>Scientific Method: Egyptians/Mesopotamians
wrong. pic related.

>Math: Babylonians/Egyptians
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics#History
Wrong. See:

for everything else just see:

see
>sumerians werent aryan
I gave a source showing otherwise. Where is your source?

>France is bacon