OI VEY!

Maybe next time don't discuss your raid over discord, hahaha fucking retards

If you inbred rats want war then fight it yourself. No more wars for Israel.

At least try to edit better before baiting.

>it's impossible for trump supporters to be upset with him going back on what he promised

lol, you cucks make it so obvious, you realize none of your raid shit works here right? Sup Forums is immune to this shit

>everyone disagreeing with trump is from this one tiny discord group

it's fake and we already saw the pic from T_D 's discord server counter shilling like the faggots they are

To all the newfags, these are the cucks mass spamming the board, right here. Learn to identify them because they love to try and deflect when you call them out. Sup Forums still stands with Trump, it's only the shills trying to D&C the board

>Sup Forums has always been at war with assad
>Sup Forums has never cared about bloodthirsty neocons
>Sup Forums has always been on the side of Israelis and Saudis
>Trump and Sup Forums have always been on the same side as McCain and Hillary

See? leftypol is really trying hard lol

would fuck this one

>Trump betraying populism and going over to the side of Hillary and mccain is ok and everyone who disagrees is a lefty shill
Ok buddy. Maybe it's time to look at yourself in the mirror haha.

this one has a cute face would also fuck

Shareblue is using reverse psychology to get dumb faggots to support (((Kushner))). Notice how this shill will not be able to condemn Kushner and acknowledge that the globalist kike needs to be fired.

Here's another one, notice how he's deflecting back to a talking point about neo-cons? Too obvious man

These fuckers here are shilling all day too.

Yeah, it's getting pretty funny, these cucks don't even realize nothing they do will work here. Sup Forums is still with trump

bring it on :)

Assad is the good guy though, and Trump has proven himself to nothing but a voice for (((them)))

I don't understand OP's pic

Stop being asshats and make up your own damn mind.

FACTS:
Those who support the missile strike: MSM, HRC, McCain, Graham, Pelosi, Schumer, Kushner
Those who oppose the missile strike: Ron & Rand Paul, Massie, Tulsi, Coulter, Milo.
Who do you trust more, Sup Forums? Obvious choice. Stop screaming shill and make up your own damn mind like a man.

Why are the g's messed up on the OP on the bottom..? The dude's name

Sup Forums is not one person. And the majority agrees that his attack was a retarded move.

All discord screenshots are faked, reminder.

GAS ALL KIKELOVERS

BACK 2 T_D

oh look, T_D false flagging like their rothschild puppet

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

GET OUT

> make up your own mind
> Here's a list of people you should follow

YOOOOOU
HAAAAAAVE
TOOOOOOO
GOOOOOOO
BAAAAAAACK

Remember that Trump, Assad, and Putin are all relatively "good" in the sense that they are fighting globalists, and that this shill OP is attempting to confuse that simple truth.

How? The same way they always do, by trying to start infighting, and taking advantage of careless assumptions about what's being presented.

There is no Trump vs Assad conflict. They have both demonstrated their willingness to fight globalists, and until we know more, there's nothing more to add.

>You cant critize (((Trump))) if I claim on a reddit chat that every critique of (((Trump))) is just my shilling
>remember Sup Forums must always do the opposite of what allegedly leftists poster intend you dont have any personal reasoning skills or ideals

Reddit poster keep spamming this and I would not be surprised since its just too obvious if its just a kike cock sucking redditor himself posting that.

Didn't say who you should follow, I said make up your mind like a man. If you want to follow kikes, that's your decision. But just know you're following kikes.

Sup Forums is not one person and we don't stand with anyone retarx

Why do you have to post fake discord images to make a point?

Let's use the truth and facts here.

Trump bombed Syria, the strike killed people. Trump's administration have made it clear they seek to remove Assad from power.

Let's stop talking about who is shilling who and focus on what is going on right now. Sup Forums is divided, the alternative media is divided, our entire movement is divided, we can't lose sight of why we voted for Trump even if Trump himself has. If Trump isn't going to follow through we need to let him and the establishment know he couldn't have won without us and he will not win reelection without us.

>Trump breaks a campaign promise and does something that gets praised by (((Neo-conservatives))), Hilary Clinton, and CNN
>If you have a problem with this you must be shill
I'm anti-middle eastern intervention before I'm pro Trump

>To all newfags (...) Sup Forums still stands with Trump
t. Newfag

War is not predictable. The blowback from this strike will come, but we won't know how. The simple, overriding question is this: do we sacrifice more white lives attempting to fix another shikskin country? Or do we use defense for defense and look after our own national interests?

>Those who oppose the missile strike: Ron & Rand Paul, Massie, Tulsi, Coulter, Milo.

Add Zyklon Ben to that.

oh my, that is easily the dumbest thing Ive read today

the memes have died for now, unless you've got another kek in your beehive, they will probably not be as big of a factor in the next election

its clear you haven't spent any time talking to 'real' trump supporters, who are nothing like us, very stupid, accept the most simple version of the narrative as absolute, and often vote based on their feelings of contempt towards specific democrats

Outed. Report to HR.

Anons, always remember to hide obvious shill threads from terrorists affiliated with the antisemitic, white supremacist hate organization known as ShareBlue. Also be sure to report these thugs to the FBI, as they may be committing real acts of terror against PoC and Orthodox Jews. We need to stand against organized hatred; stand against ShareBlue.

Reminder T_D was so assblasted over people rightfully dropping their support for Trump that they made a discord server to make it look like they were raiding Sup Forums and then screen capped some posts and "exposed" the discord. They can't think critically and will you give you the canned trump tweet style response if you call them out for being t_d shills. Just hit them where it hurts. They want to blindly support Trump. They're nothing but kike lovers.

>wtf I love jews now

You don't belong here, T_D.

>waaah I cant delete Sup Forums opinions on Sup Forums like on cripple chan and reddit we must outspam any reasonable discourse over (((Trumps))) fucked up actions and why they are bad with "shill" screeching
>t. projecting reddit cancer

>Users of pol rely on each other to form their opinions.
Kek

What are you talking about?

Our efforts here played a huge role in his victory, were you even here during the election at all? We constantly spun things, created propaganda, rigged polls and did everything to demonize Hillary while putting Trump up on a pedestal.

I mean, the word cuck has entered the political lingo now, that's entirely us. The internet won Trump the election, lots of his voters might have been dumb hicks, but they saw the memes on facebook, they listened to all the alt. media figures that promoted him.

Bump for great justice.

Trump is still /ourguy/. We have no one else who even stands a chance of representing us.

>don't discuss your raid over discord, hahaha

This "masks behind masks" approach was old 3 hours ago faggot, stop posting, its old, and now gay also.

sage

No link, no proof

Bannon, Tulsi, Randlet, Massie - for starters. All are superior to (((Trump)))

Nice quads.

Too bad you got caught trying to raid us.

>everyone is a newfag but ME, trust me goys, everyone else are SHILLS

Kek. These autistic spammers do sound a lot like cripplekike posters. Same neurotic paranoia and everything.

Neither Bannon nor Rand hold any real power.

>Massie
Literally who?

>Tulsi
Nigga you serious?

Thats because they cant argue. Any reasonable discussion will just further expose the fact his current actions and (((Trumps))) support for the worst kind of Mudshits completely contradict anything the widespread "concensus"( as far as its possible to gouge one) of Sup Forums stood for.

In fact they go so far as to push MSM tactics spreading their own fakenews like claiming the attacks "did nothing" even after destroying a for Syrian standards large number of their planes and killing scarce personal. Or the Russian relations where completely unaffected even when they ditched all cooperation and communications in Syria.

Its a cheap libfag tier farce.

Suddenly we love CNN fakenews
Suddenly we hate Assad for bombing terrorists
Suddenly we are on Canadas side
Suddenly we love Zionist meddling in the Middle East that emboldens muslims terrorists and send millions of rapefugees to our countries.
Suddenly we love the most racidal Jihadist that slaughter people
Suddenly we love and stand united with reddit
Suddenly we are a just a counter culture to leftists with no own opinions and if a reddit cuck claims its leftists who qestion Trump we must do the opposite

All of that is bullshit. Nobody loves any of that. We just recognize that Trump aligns with our values more than anyone else.

I didn't vote for Trump because I have a hard-on for Assad and he promised not to bomb some desert country I've never been to. I voted for him because he promised to restore American superiority and take a hardline stance on immigration.

Why did YOU support him?

>restore American superiority
Right because our past adventures in the Middle East have done wonders for restoring American superiority.

I think 5th from right (in green) wants some delegates

This has to be the worst forced meme ever.

If a discord is open enough to allow infiltrators in it, it's open enough for ANYONE to post something in it, including posts which are meant to use reverse psychology to go against your own intuition.

No one is paying people on Sup Forums to have an opinion. These fucking reddit faggots seriously think they're going to change our mind by forcing this shit down our throats.

Just fuck off already.

>users rely on each other for social assurance
KEK

>posts image of shills telling instructing each other to call discord as fake ms paint
>call it ms paint
If you had just not posted that picture you then a dumb computer illiterate might have been fooled.

Kekked

Cringe worthy attempt at shilling from the emu fucker

>completely contradict anything the widespread "concensus"( as far as its possible to gouge one) of Sup Forums stood for.
And thats how I know your a shill. Sup Forums doesn't stand for anything. Its a political board not an activist board. That and what you claim Sup Forums stands for is also not what the actual consensus of anyone who was here for more than year.
>for Syrian standards large number of their planes
It was 9 planes. It was nothing. Especially when Russia is assisting them. You are the one blowing things out of proportion with fake news. You act as though Trump is going to remove Assad when he isn't. Of course as we speak jews are lobbying congress to declare war on Assad. So thanks for distracting us from that. But of course you don't actually care, you just want to attack those meanie nazis.
>Russian relations where completely unaffected even when they ditched all cooperation and communications in Syria.
Russians were warned. I'd like to see a source for what you just said because i haven't seen anything claiming that. Of course Russia is going to act tough. Thats what they do, its what they've always done. Thats why they have any support at all, they are a paper bear. I love Russia and I would love to be their ally and i think that they are a great nation. Putin is very charismatic and he has done nothing wrong. However, Putin is not the savor of the white race. He is not red pilled. He is not what people make him out to be here. There is a common theme in Sup Forums. Since many here see the nazis as good guys or at least morally grey, every time the media calls someone a nazi we see it in a positive light. Regardless of him actually being a nazi or not. If someone is called a racist and he isn't racist, Sup Forums newfags will like him for being racist.

>Suddenly we all care about Assad
>Suddenly we have to change our opinion because a leftist agreed with it
>Suddenly we voted for Trump only because of foreign affairs

>still pretending like anything is going to happen past field testing missiles in some barbarians back yard.
Trump de escalated the situation. If he didn't do this, we would be hearing about muh gas attacks on the news right now and they'd all be demanding we go to held da poor innocent children

>No one is paying people on Sup Forums to have an opinion.
Its a republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her name

nice try shill.
Shekels will be deposited in your account