Why does Sup Forums love Kushner so much?

I see so many posts praising this faggot

Dude he is so BASED. If cuck Bannon had his way we would have that the evil piece of shit Assad get away with killing those poor kids.

Dude he is so BASED. If cuck Bannon had his way we would have that the evil piece of shit Assad get away with killing those poor kids.

>cca. One of the chosen inspecting his dogs

There you have it.

Shils shilling shills shilling shills.

Right now theres JIDF, shareblue, Leftypol and R_the donald going 100% since the cruise missiles.

Kushner is a warmongering kike.

Kushner very well could be the antichrist.
Pic related. That building also harbors the company that invented and produces RFID chips, which are rumored to be the future mark of the beast. The company belongs to kushner as well
however i didnt see anyone praising him here

We have been getting zerged by JIDF kikeroaches since Trump went full cuck the other day.

He's alpha as fuck, God of the new world

Dude he is so BASED. If cuck Bannon had his way we would have that the evil piece of shit Assad get away with killing those poor kids

please Sup Forums dissect this twit
it seems they have been planning for the WW3

>that jacket
>that vest
Why does it trigger me so much? I don't understand.

look at his girly fucking arms

Nobody fucking likes Kushner. He's the worst kind of kike.

i can't wait to MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN

I love sacrificing goys and importing third worlders on their behalf

copy/paste thread from last night, reported cunt

The_Donald refuse to accept that Trump has surrounded himself with utter cunt neo cons.

It's not you, it's your Fist.
it NEEDS to smash into his face, with great urgency!

How real is this?

Hey guys

Semper fi

Can I drive a tank?

Motherfucker. No one putting a fucking rfid chip in their forehead. Are you retarded? The Mark of the Beast in your forehead represents your thoughts and beliefs and in your hand it represents your actions. For fuck's sake.