BBC COVERING THE MEME WAR. HOLY SHIT GET IN HERE

youtu.be/xOmq-U21pok

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/otD52qwC9xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wonder what a meme war correspondence video should look like

pretty weak memes tbqh

They disavowed?

lads wew do you know what that means? kek blessed it!

>Pepe became popular in 2016
OK, now I have cancer. Christ I wonder how much of my money they used to make this shite

Probably a quick summary of /cfg/

"memm"

BBC and CNN's coverage of the alt right, Brexit, and the 2016 presidency showed the world how delusional and out of touch with reality they are.

Tax dollars well spent

>paying your pepe tax

>Giving the French guy subtitles
How bad are those people at understanding English? His is good.

Sure the FN (and to a bigger extent the far-right) has always been more present on French-speaking internet because well, when there's no media representing you, you need to create your own, but saying that only the FN is using it is retarded.

The Melenchon guys have been making a breach far more important on French social media and there's also the Asselineau cult who are few but fucking rabid. Looking at online polls, which are the best scale to measure online activism, would tell you that.

If every far-right activists present on the internet were really backing Marine Le Pen, the picture would be completely different but most far-right activists are at best saying they'd vote for her and at worst shilling against her.

And the reason is simple, the FN is old, When you see people disappointed by Trump here on this board, imagine that, but with 40 years of him on the political chessboard.

Great Patriotic Meme War*

MILK ahahahahaha
fucking hell, what have >we done

(((MEGHA MOHAN)))

new murdoch
youtu.be/otD52qwC9xw

Pepe became popular pre 2009 you fucking newfag

>ring wing social networks
>reddit: right wing
o lawdy

>Pepe became popular in 2016

Cancer. kek is one of the worst things to happen to this fucking board.

best memes

Here, yeah.Not among normies.
Surprised he lasted as long as he did as just a Sup Forums meme but 2014 was when I first started seeing him on kikebook and that was 3 years ago now.
Anyone remember what year "The picture of the grinch, in a mask, holding a gun" hit the news? I feel like that might have been before 14' but I can't recall.

>Right wing
>Small group
>50 million Trump voters
>Small group

drumpfy btfo

>British taxpayers pay for that
Ending my license methinks

You knobber I'm quoting the video, did you even watch it?
Also, who do all the French in it look like they fucking reek?

miss me yet?

its happening
our calls have been heard

sweetie..

this might be the most autistic thing I've seen

Also, praise kek, le pen will win

Someone post the original of this

>Not knowing how greentext works in 2017

Who's the REAL newfag here?

Having ideas is dangerous. Why don't you go take a nap.

>getting this buttmad about the milk thing
Memes are the gift that keeps on giving

any kid watching the BBC will realize how lame the BBC reporting is instantly, money well spent

So glad I don't pay for this shit. BBC is an embarrassment.

Sup Forums
A place which can be compared to a ministry of propaganda which needs no minister

this dramatic music is so corny, who else is having chips for dinner? mostly because lazy.

>reddit spacing
Found the true newfag.

dont you dare let the melanchon win, I will ill you

That means we're out here on our own behind enemy lines. We always knew it was to be this way

>Knowing what that even is

I don't even know what you're talking about desu. It just looks more neat than having them together

Yes, I fought in the meme wars as did a small number of my countrymen. I came back from them....a different man. Lost most of my legs from excessive sitting and snacking, and even lost a few fingers.

But it was worth it, because now refugees from Minnesota are infesting my nation.

>Le meme war

Sage

Someone doing good OC atm

This just gave me cancer. why do you do this brits?

Thanks, that's some high quality OC

Ugh they are so far off base. What a waste of tax dollars. Haha they even got some moron who obviously doesn't know shit to support thier bullshit agenda hahah

mfw shitposting makes the news.

Are you allowed to do that?

It's not just "some moron" mkay. It's a young, hip, bbc "internet trend expert"

this cant be happening. what timeline is this we are currently on?

PROTIP: It's been a meme war since the cold war. Look up what memetics is, ya dummy.