Notice how 99% of the anti-Trump posts trying to divide and conquer are from non-American flags, mostly Europe?

Notice how 99% of the anti-Trump posts trying to divide and conquer are from non-American flags, mostly Europe?

Notice how they quickly go from "WWIII has started, he's a neocon" to promoting leftism later in the comment chain?

Notice the Reddit terms like t_d and nu-pol?

Notice the pleas to not vote Republican because they created WWIII, and the sudden Bernie threads?

Hmmm.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IoKWppsWd34
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your circlejerk is over. Your devoted cock sucking of this kike puppet is no longer welcomed. Trump may have been the best choice between two evils, but he's still garbage and we're not gonna close our eyes to his kikery anymore.

Dude l, you can try and twist it anyway you want. But the fact remains. A major reason pol were shilling so hard because they knew Clinton will escalate the war in the middle east and pull you into Electric Boogaloo 2: Die for Isreal Goy. The fact that you remain complacent just because God-Emperor is steering you into destruction is fucking shameful. I doubt your American

Reverse psychology to get people to support (((Kushner's))) airstrike

This

Theyre trying hard.

Absolute nonsense, is it so fucking surprising that people who feel like they got backstabbed by Trump's 180 might jump off the Trump train?

This is fucking rich. Every thought foreign to the God-Emperors cult is followed by a chorus off "shill". The rightwing equivalent of cis. This is Tumblr for Nazi's. And this whole thing has become part of your identities. Look at yourselves. Youre shilling for Isreali interests. Jesus lads, you guys are useful idiots.

>If you criticize any action by Trump you are a shill! Only cult mentality allowed on this board!

Trump shill damage control ITT.

You know why Americans are more likely to not criticize Trump? The sunken cost fallacy. They voted for him. They feel responsible for him and they feel that if they criticize Trump all that will be in vain.

Kill yourself you faggot Trump shill

You're still sucking his dick even after he reneges on a strategic position and begins his descent toward being another neocon

He's a fucking con man and you're defending him. Why

>ASSAD'S A GOOD DICTATOR HE DINDU NUFFIN
>HE WUZ TRYIN TO GET HIS COUNTRY BACK ON TRACK GOING 2 DA UN 'N SHEEIT

Notice that Trump doesn't do anything good for anybody outside of America? Yeah, me too.
Go figure.

>vote for Trump because he's not a neocon
>he's a neocon
>vote for him again

This is them mantra of the cuck

Notice how they all use liberal speech patterns

really makes you think.

>defends trump
>post has reddit spacing

LOL

Here's an american flag for you.

Fuck off back to T_D you are fucking pests and aren't even red pilled.

If the inbreds want war they can fight it themselves.

Yep.

america first
You should elect a nationalist leader too.
Oh wait, you hate the idea of one people and one nation united by a leader.

no lefty supports assad. lefties actually support trump's missile strike

>america first
not for me :^)

They also lack the wit and humor of Sup Forums posts, they are trying way to hard.

kek, nice pasta

Maybe because europeans are the ones getting all the wasps when you kick hives in our backyard.

But by all means suck that saudi cock.

>muh neocon rumours
Hi /heftypol/!
>inb4 trump shill
>inb4 trump is a neocon
>inb4 back to blappit
>inb4 teh_dahnald
I was already here forever when you were busy reading Harry Potter for the billionth time.

You should elect a nationalist leader then. But we both know you hate nationalism and think it leads to war
>inb4 i'm one of you goys. I love hitler.

How does that relate to anything here?

I'll give him another one.

FUCK T_D, FUCK ALL KIKELOVERS

some doesn't agree with me!!! must be a mossad shill! CTR REEEEEEEEE

Trump fucked up. Accept it and you'll get over it soon enough.

this
Heil Trump

use this desu

A leaf and a shill. If you weren't both of these things, you'd support Assad over trump. This is a fact

The muh shillz meme is pathetic. Trump dun goofed with this, end of story. It's not a coincidence that people like Farage, Le Pen, Molymeme, Meteor Merchant and Thernovich have called him out, while the people now praising Trump for the intervention are MSNBC, CNN, Merkel, Hillary, Kristol and McCain.

You're the ultimate cult cuck if you praise Trump's actions in Syria. The man is still GOAT and I have faith in him on most issues, but this was a gigantic betrayal.

I knew this guy was a fraud all along, made the retarded mistake of voting for Gary Johnson who turned out to be a leftist hack disguised as a libertarian.

I should have wrote in for Ron Paul.

>we must accept refugees
Why do Europeans blame their inefficiency to put their foot down on americans?
If I burned down a crack house in the neighborhood, would you allow the druggies to live in your home?

Or maybe just maybe the party is over and all the frogposters and normie conservatives need to get the fuck off of here for good.

yes, we re trying to trick you into voting for an identical party that is cheering trumps actions right now. you have us figured out

>trump betrays a core principal and a major part of why people voted for him
>you are a SHILL if you don't support him
fuck off back to T_D with your transparent reddit bullshit. Sup Forums are not mindless devotees of anything except KEK himself

Jesus fucking Christ, I keep hearing about "reddit spacing." What the fuck is reddit spacing?

Correct. Checked and praised.

You didn't vote for Trump, and you aren't Sup Forums.

>What the fuck is reddit spacing?
ya gotta go back

PIC RELATED, GET OUT, I NEED EVERY PLEDDITOR TO KNOW THAT THIS IS WHAT'S HAPPENING

>muh best choice
It was never about that. Also he still isn't a kike shill. He is just a moderate. Do you know what moderates are? That means he might trust Israel because he doesn't realize how evil they are whilst still not folding to their every ridiculous whims.
Come back when Trump tries to remove Assad from power. Until then fuck off with this bullshit.

Its sad how desperate the damage control is. Anything you get called, any criticism you hear, you try to just repeat back to your opponents. You sound just like CTR sounded during the election. We're not as gullible or blind as you faggots though, so its just pissing us off.

FUCK OFF NEOCON SHITS

Trumptards got played. You helped us Muslims win. Iranians or Saudis. Either way we win. Mashallah brothers. You're literally so dumb you trusted an NYC conman with a Jewish family and global businesses. That's a special kind of stupid. KEK

>mfw there's a leaf that's not a faggot
this portufag has been shilling non-stop. better change your proxy, loser.

Go back to /r/the_donald. We have free thought her and don't blindly follow a liar.

Stop
Trying
To
Break
Consensus

We had red lines, starting another war was one of them.

>Leaf trying to blame other countries when though the majority of shitposters are Canadian
Your jewish tricks won't work on me

Consensus based on lies SHOULD be broken.

Trump never said that this was a red line for him.

If you don't want to be called a redditor, you should delete your reddit account.

I'm all for you joining Sup Forums but you gotta do it legally.

Sup Forums wins notjing by dropping trump, retards. This is why your "coordinated atacks" allways fail. You still don't understand Sup Forums. People will just leave untill you get bored and leave and will go back to business as usual unless you dont plan on ever leaving, but then you are stuck with Sup Forums not the other way arround. Enjoy your fucking stay.

DAILY REMINDER:

TRUMP STOOD AGAINST HIS CURRENT FOREIGN POLICY FOR 4 FUCKING YEARS

Bump for justice

>Its sad how desperate the damage control is. Anything you get called, any criticism you hear, you try to just repeat back to your opponents. You sound just like CTR sounded during the election. We're not as gullible or blind as you faggots though, so its just pissing us off.
You guys do realise that these may very well be CTR, except now serving Trump since he's doing what the establishment wants right?

>muh 4d chess
>muh god emperor
>muh shariablue
>reddit spacing

Yeah, I'm not american, but I hoped he would be different. He isn't, but you have his dick so deep down your throat you don't realize this.
Fuck off and stay on reddit

>posts trying to divide and conquer are from non-American flags, mostly Europe?
>1 post by this ID
>leaf
fuck off faggot

Commies support assad in my country. Nationalist too

The biggest flaw in your bullshit narrative, is that Left isn't criticizing Trump's flip-flop, so you cant accuse us of being shariablue or CTR -- BECAUSE THEYRE HAPPY TRUMP'S ON THE HILLARY TRAIN NOW YOU CANCEROUS FAGGOTS

>Consensus based on lies SHOULD be broken.
He struck Syria for the most obvious false flag ever. The media is supporting him. We know you people are shills but we will continue to argue with you until all of your narratives collapse.

>Trump never said that this was a red line for him.
No you faggot that's OUR red line. People supported him because he's going to stop these wars.

they're still paying you russian shills? I thought putin was anti-trump again

Fuck off back to r/thedonald you piece of shit. It's not Sup Forums's fault that you're so much of a sheep that you can't grasp the concept of differing and changing views.

Plebbit needs to fuck off. So do the muh Assad Trump has betrayed us shills.

Alright, American here:
Fuck trump, he's the same as Bush and Hillary at this point. The MSM are supporting him now for a reason

youtube.com/watch?v=IoKWppsWd34

Reddit pls go

If you get out of your basement and talk to people in the real world you would realize that a lot of people who were rooting for Trump aren't happy about him serving Israel agenda

Sup Forums is probably full of shills from both sides, but of course a lot of these people are't paid shills , there are actually a lot of people in the real world who don't agree with what he did

I also have several American trump supporter friends on Facebook who were pissed about it

>The biggest flaw in your bullshit narrative, is that Left isn't criticizing Trump's flip-flop
The opposite, they're actually SUPPORTING TRUMP now

yeah after it happened
nigger you're retarded

>Leaf trying to blame other countries even though the majority of shitposters are Canadian
Your jewish tricks won't work on me

If it was a false flag, why did he fall for it?

And we voted for him because he was going to STAY OUT OF THESE WARS. Obama's red line was idiotic!

How much do you actually get paid to post?

The establishment are beggars that were beat down into the street and trump threw them a penny.
CTR is here in an attempt to divide us. They aren't stupid. They know that Trump isn't going to be impeached. What are they going to do? Destroy Sup Forums for next election by dividing us over nothing.
All Trump did was a tiny little airstrik on a tiny little airport and you fucking faggot act like ww3 has ben declared and that Assad is as good as dead.
Thats how you know who is an actual shill.

>If it was a false flag, why did he fall for it?
He did so willingly.
>The establishment are beggars that were beat down
They literally were about to impeach him for being a Russian shill and now you claim they're powerless?

The problem with your 4D chess is that it's internally inconsistent. Go back to deddit.

if you are shit at it, why do you shill for shariablue?

You really need to work on your skills.

It's the fact that he is putting Israels interest first and being completely disingenuous

>He did so willingly.

Then he prolonged the conflict and the suffering for literally no reason.

Its divide and conquer.
The left doesn't suddenly support Trump. They'll go right back to bashing him in a week.
>muh do whatever the opposite of leftists do

If that is the case, should you not be pro Israel? The left hates Israel. Guess you love Israel now.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Here's a quick run down on the Neo-cons zionist agenda
Israel wants total control and dominion in the Middle East.

>The best way to help Israel deal with Iran's growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad.

>They literally were about to impeach him for being a Russian shill and now you claim they're powerless
That was never going to happen. There was no proof. It wouldn't hold. It was a desperate retarded attempt at nothing. All talk.
>he actually though impeachment was going to happen
Shills really did a number on you.

>he never said!
>okay, he said it, but it was later
So in other words, you were wrong.

bebbitdrones love israel

Bump

So, we aren't mad because we beleive world war 3 has officially started. It's because this action shows that Trump has put Israel's agenda before America

Because US involvement has always been bad, Trump or not.
Trump previously said that he wanted absolutely nothing to do with Syria, no attacks, no nothing. He criticized Obama for minor involvement in the conflict, no matter what side it was.
He's doing exactly what Neocons want, what Hillary wanted to do, and all the such.
Plus, some of us appreciate Assad. He's the Qaddafi of our decade. Despite the civil war, he's been trying his best to both control the situation and develop the country's economy, something he isn't able to do because of organizations in the regions as the FSA, ISIS, and even the Kurd nationalist/separatists who have been helping a bit with removing ISIS.
So, fuck of back to /r/The_Donald, stop shilling for Trump, fuck off.
We will live the effects of the aftermath, not some far-off nation with an LGBT-supporting cock-sucking PM.

All you niggers are way to jumpy. Have a little faith and let's see where it goes.

If you lived under the Fuhrer you'd be jumpy spineless cowards like you are now.

>when you outplay Russia and the "russian puppet" narrative at the same time so now both sides are against you
It's always fun to see the shill meltdowns on Sup Forums. Little they know that the pendulum always swings back the moment they leave.

This. Fuck Drumpf. /Pol is a nat.soc board and we don't take too kindly to Zionist puppets round these here parts.

Maybe you should check who you were talking to because it wasn't me you clown. But saying something is wrong after it happened is absolutely idiotic and you shouldn't be defending this behaviour.

If there's a public toilet with a guy standing outside, I go in, take a shit and come out, but then the guy says "you can't shit in there" and beats me up, then I'm rightfully upset.

>The opposite, they're actually SUPPORTING TRUMP now

No Bambam, it means we're learning the rules of your gay 45D bone pressed backgammon

Maybe because one of the biggest reasons to support Trump was to stop US involvement in Middle East. You're complete newfag if you didn't know that.

Foreigners, especially Europeans, should be very wary of our aggression in the Middle East. Healthcare and internet data don't affect them. Floods of muslim immigrants do, however.

Well he's a moderate. Did you really think Trump was the second coming of Hitler? I'd vote for Hitler in a second if I had the option but i didn't. Trump isn't owned by the jews. At least its too early to tell. You keep acting as though Trump is going to end Assad when he isn't. If he does he has most likely been swindled by jews or is compromised.
So far, what has this single airstik accomplished for Israel in terms of destroying Assad. Nothing.
By the way, Trump did say he was going to destroy ISIS so he never really was this anti war candidate you faggots make him out to be.

It's when your post is structured and contains paragraphs.

Sorry that we want our board back instead of this cult of personality shit over a literal KIKE KEK that has been shitshow after shitshow since he started his presidency. I don't give a fuck about Trump, but I know that he's a dumb faggot that has no fucking idea about what he's doing and is just going to do what his (((party))) tells him to. Obummer 2.0 already in effect. How does that Obamacare taste like, amerifats?

Fuck off back to the_donald and don't come back, kikeburger niggers. Enough with the dumb discord screenshot, enough with the samefagging threads, and enough with this divide and conquer shit - you're the shills if you'd rather suck some figurehead's dick just to keep "winning". FUCK OFF. SAGE AND REPORT. FUCK.