Deconstructing shills in one post

The reasons you're opposed to the Tomahawk strike:

>Assad is fighting terrorists! We're helping them if we disable his jets!
We're fighting terrorists too. Just because we bombed one airfield doesn't mean we're ISIS' air force. This is a diversionary tactic by shills to make it seem like the US is only against one side in the multi-faceted Syrian war which is a hodgepodge of warring factions. We killed more ISIS than Russia. We also kill terrorists in Iraq, while Russia just sticks to Syria.

>If you start up trouble in Syria there'll be more refugees coming to Europe!
The only reason - drill this into your head, shills - the ONLY REASON refugees come to Europe is because Europe gives them free gibs to live there. European countries like Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic don't give them any gibs, and look at how many refugees they take: barely any. I have never seen a shill attempt to argue against this point.

>I don't wanna sign up to die in Syria! I'm dodging the draft!
Another shill tactic that thinks the US is still in 1960s mode during Vietnam. Nobody is going to Syria, much less any of you overweight autistic NEETs. Did you faggots get sent to Libya when we bombed it? How about Yemen? How about Serbia in 1999?

>We should stick our nose out of the middle east and focus on our own issues
This is the only valid criticism. Non-interventionism would work in an ideal world but sadly we do not live in that time. The US has made it clear anyone using chemical weapons will be dealt with. If we stand on the side and do nothing, we look weak. And countries will begin using chemical weapons willy nilly without the threat of US retaliation hovering over them.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion
blog.dilbert.com/post/159300836386/the-syrian-air-base-attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

great thread, quality Pesci, I like the way you type user

(holy fuck slid down from 1 to 6 in like a few minutes)

Trump fucked up. What happens now if Russia/Iran/Turkey/Saudi Arabia want to call his bluff or pull the US in further? All it take is another bogus chemical attack. The neocons and the military brass want that, the base doesn't. Trump will have to choose, and he's surrounded by (((them))).

>countries will begin using chemical weapons willy nilly without the threat of US retaliation hovering over them.
This is a problem why? Exactly why should america care about this? If they want to gas eachother to death, let them.

I guarantee america has some sort of countermeasure to this shit to protect themselves, they're starting to use fucking laser beams and that's just the tech they're willing to let the world at large know about.

Trump was voted in on an isolationist/nationalist ideals. Continuing these half ass bombing runs against brown people in a desert for another decade does not Make America Great Again, it makes the people in charge of the military industrial complex more money.

>The US is the world police
Honestly, kill yourself. This reeks of neocon jewery.

>t. Shill
No, I don't approve of going to war against Syria because:
>Russia and Iran have troops in the country, if we went to war we'd be going to war against them too (AKA World War III)
>I don't want to remove Assad from power because the Middle East isn't ready for democracy and Syria is one of the few safe havens in the Middle East for Christians
Sure, I also just want to focus on our own issues first, but the top two are really my main reasons.

>Exactly why should america care about this?

We were one of the strongest proponenets on the UN convention for chemical weapons. Many anons on here say the UN is weak, it does nothing, it has no power - yet at the same time WANT the UN to have no power, just the power to "suggest" things. Then when America takes an active role in enforcing these conventions, it gets called "World policeman" by people like this Like it or not but we can't have people using chemical weapons in 2017. We should learn our lesson from WWI. The US's military power is the only reasonable force to prevent countries from escalating into chemical warfare. It may not affect you right now when it's sandnigs gassing sandnigs, but what happens when there is another war in Europe and armies use chemical weapons on white people? Would you still be opposed to us intervening?

Thank you for being the voice of reason today.

Very nice arguments, TIDF, here are your 0.03 shekels

ShareBlue/CTR, make sure to sage all threads like this and slide them ASAP.

this. too bad no one will see it.

The US, Russia and Iran will not openly fight each other over Syrian sandniggers. It's a mentality dating back to the Cold War era. Today we fight with proxy armies and economics. It's simply not in anyone's interest for another world war. Casualties may happen, and they are tragic, but neither the US, Russia nor Iran will start attacking each other if one or two of their soldiers gets killed in an airstrike. World leaders are not Sup Forumstards; they heavily weigh their options and commence talks and negotiation instead of flatly involving themselves in nuclear warfare.

>I don't want to remove Assad from power because the Middle East isn't ready for democracy and Syria is one of the few safe havens in the Middle East for Christians

Maybe so, but we can't have a leader regardless using chemical weapons on civilians. Maybe Assad himself did not order the strike and the SAF accidentally used a chemical weapon - who knows. But it would be in everyone's best interest if Assad would cooperate with the US in clarifying this, but he refuses.

As for the Christians comment, that's your personal belief. We are not Crusaders. We don't differentiate between Christians and Muslims with regards to who gets our protection more. Maybe we should, but we don't.

What about the Greater Israel criticism? Don't you think it's valid?

>We're fighting terrorists too. Just because we bombed one airfield doesn't mean we're ISIS' air force. This is a diversionary tactic by shills to make it seem like the US is only against one side in the multi-faceted Syrian war which is a hodgepodge of warring factions. We killed more ISIS than Russia. We also kill terrorists in Iraq, while Russia just sticks to Syria.

No. Every sentence in this paragraph is factually wrong.

You have to go back.

Trump attacked Syria at the behest of Israel. You are the best little goy

Punished Dilbertman dropping redpills on Syria

blog.dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion

Follow up post of his specifically about the missile strike
blog.dilbert.com/post/159300836386/the-syrian-air-base-attack

>made it clear anyone using chemical weapons will be dealt with.

Without any evidence. Most of Sup Forums is pro Assad.Kushner and Ivanka gotta go.

Sup Forums is still maga get the fuck outta here reddit shills

>It may not affect you right now when it's sandnigs gassing sandnigs, but what happens when there is another war in Europe and armies use chemical weapons on white people? Would you still be opposed to us intervening?
Damn straight I would be, especially if "intervening" means a bunch of limp dick drone/missile strikes at random targets that accomplish little besides killing lots of people and constantly changing the local regime so no progress is ever made for decades, which is what we're doing in the middle east.

In your entire post you've failed to mention why exactly other countries using chemical weapons is a problem for America. Europe is not America, the UN is not America, Syria is definitely not America. America is America. How many billions of dollars have been spent bombing brown people in a desert for no real benefit that could've been spent on Americans? If Trump wants to MAGA in the sense that he wants to make america the best country in the world, he should pull out completely and let them gas eachother to death then move in to rebuild/manifest destiny the area WW2 style. If Trump wants to MAGA in the sense of putting American citizens first before the world, he should pull out completely and spend the money domestically while letting them gas eachother to death and removing potential competitors.

Bombing other countries is literally the worst possible choice Trump can make if he wants to MAGA and outs him as a either a hypocrite/liar that never believed it or a puppet that isn't actually in control of his own government at all. He fucked up.

>Russia and the US will not openly fight each other over Syrian sandniggers
Who said they were? There are a lot in the west who would benefit if there was regime change in Syria. Plus, there doesn't even have to be a purposeful start to the war.
>We don't differentiate between Christians and Muslims with regards to who gets our protection more
We do, and even if we didn't, we should. A minority group that is being persecuted does and should get priority over others.
Also,
>that's your personal belief
Uh... everything here is a personal belief. There is no "objective reason" to invade Syria. It's your opinion, which may or may not be supported by objective facts.

you mean chemical weapons like agent orange and white phosphorus? retard
>And countries will begin using chemical weapons willy nilly without the threat of US retaliation hovering over them.
so?

>We're fighting terrorists too.

I miss Joe Pesci

Sage

White phosphorus isn't considered a chemical weapon like sarin

notice how CTR calls anti-shill threads slide threads anyway lmao

nitpick

Agent Orange is a pesticide; WP is an incendiary agent.

Chemical weapons convention covers neither.

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD FAGGOTS

lmao man you're making the exact same argument that Hillary and neocon warhawks did when they wanted Obongo to bomb Syria

>(((Chemical Weapons Convention))) doesn't cover the weapons made of chemical compounds that we use, we're good guys for burning those men alive

really makes me think

Agent Orange is a defoliant too. Chemical weapons treaty doesn't treat plants as human beings.

Russia uses WP too.

I think his point is that the US has no ground to stand on, morally.

I was not ready for it and i was really puzzled when it happened but i guess the Russian slip and slide and blame everyone else obfuscation policy must stop.

Its time for a true warrior of the western world to put his or her foot down. Trump is the supreme commander general of the west now so Trump it is.