In a libertarian society what would stop me from owning slaves?

In a libertarian society what would stop me from owning slaves?

Nothing. just as long as they consent to it.

master-sensei is so smart too

I won't warn you fags a 3rd time....

Nothing. There is literally nothing wrong with owning slaves.

Unlike you. You're nothing but a cockhole. A dumb sissy who's only useful as a cumdumpster.

Give me your mail slut.

The slaves

Would it even make sense for the concept of slavery to exist? As long as they consent to being your bitch, you're not forcing them as you would do to a slave, unless done through illegal means.

What If I had a paid private army? How would the slaves stop me?

this

They get free food, shelter and community all the while working for the betterment of their owner and themselves.

> exhibitionist exposing himself to everyone
you gon get gangraped

The non-violence principle, You're slave would walk away and if tried to stop him, you'd be breaking the non violence principle which would get you punished.

are are you gonna do with that finger mr. pence

Sent.

stick it up your butthole and shock you, until you stop being gay

whats the first letter of your email

I wonder if my benis will shut down the thread again

Message is Hi~

And first letter of my mail is d

got it

A person can not be owned. Cunts are property but that is not slavery only the natural order.

Slaves ould be impossible unless they consented or wanted to become slaves since you would be infringing their natural law liberties. Everyone has common law rights. These common law rights ensure liberty for all. A Libertarian society ensures liberty for all.

The problem with libertarianism is: if you have ZERO morals, you will be a problem. Libertarian and AnCap does NOT mean "you can do what ever you want for a price"

See, you have to understand that there are two types of things that exist: people and property. Men are people, everything is not men is there to be owned by men.

What if Slave was a job instead?

Nothing. If you want to be a slave, go ahead
If you're >implying that all businesses just wont pay their workers, no... If workers are not satisfied with their wages, they will seek employment at another business.

Social, economic, and political ostracization from your peers and neighbours.

Its not a job, its a status. Its an impossible status in Libertarianism since libertarianism ensures liberty for all.

Guys. He made the thread to hook up with his e-bf

So you're saying I can wall off gigantic deal of land, and then make people who want to pass sign a contract saying that they consent to slavery in my name?

that would violate their freedom of movement, i'm pretty sure

What if you replace the ground with floor that is your property? How would they be able to pass through.

well YOU wouldn't be able to afford them because you'd be a poor wageslave

for everyone else, social pressure

literally same answer

they'd have to see the contract first and sign it