Anyone screaming "LE I HATE TRUMP" is grounds for underage ban

ITT everyone still pro Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5qK9w8tDOI
youtube.com/watch?v=sVYot0tHeM8&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what?

>tfw you can't afford high end computer gear with pepe swag decals

If youre anti trump after being pro trump for the past year, its apparent that you are volatile adolecent

People are just pissed Trump listened to the kikes. But there's still many things to look forward to.

Trump-Worshiper retard cult thread?

>living in a fantasy because you can't face reality anymore

I feel you brother

>If youre anti trump after being pro trump for the past year, its apparent that you are volatile adolecent
If you once loved your wife and leave her after she fucks chad, that does makes you a you are volatile adolecent too?

There's only one autistic Swede in the world that is truly /OurGuy/ and his name is Pewdiepie

pic related you fucking idiot, this is the truth, I still want you out

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E5qK9w8tDOI

>pewidepie
>le sad frog xD ^^
>calling others underage
fucking die, twat

Threadly reminder that the anti-trump shills raiding Sup Forums have been exposed:

Nothing is beyond our reach

S H A D I L A Y

>Pewdiepie transformed from OurGoy to OurGuy

>ITT everyone still pro Trump
AWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fucking shills, i hate them, they don't even try to logic

This thread is like blood in the water for shills lmao
Any redditor or shill in this thread reading this, youre a fucking loser and you NEED to consider suicide. You will lose like you always do.

TOMAHAWK MISSILE THE SYRIAN DIRT

WORLD WAR 3 LATER

he can't betray you!

quick look a faggot has a frog on his puter case

YES WE LOVE LE DADDY GOD EMPEROR

HE IS PLAYING LE √2D CHESS AND HE KNOWS BETTER THAN US GOY

JUST TRUST HIM AND DON'T LISTEN TO THE SHILLS TRYING TO DIVIDE US

OurGuy

The effort of shills after the attack was brilliant, but even only a day or so later people are coming to their senses.

It was funny to watch everyone screech autistically without thinking things through. The only ones who had any brains were the Dilbert guy and this GeoPol guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVYot0tHeM8&t=1s

Styxx, lauren southern, even RamZpaul couldn't help but screech at this before thinking proving themselves to be just as ideological and dumb as the SJW left they dislike.

you know damn well Trump didn't do anything to the equivalence of "fucking Chad". kill yourself Brazil