"Dad, meet my boyfriend Tyrone. He's class president, valedictorian and has a scholarship to Harvard."

>"Dad, meet my boyfriend Tyrone. He's class president, valedictorian and has a scholarship to Harvard."

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXSi9F8_xKo
youtube.com/watch?v=O6oKM1fx9xs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

still a nigger

Get the fuck out.

I don't

Does he worship Christ?

This. I'm not a servant of the white race, I'm a servant of God.

"Can I check the dimensions of his skull...?

Also you're a waste of gets OP

You also forgot (and listen carefully) that he's ah fuck in nig gah. A nigga, darling.

Oh really? Prove it.

I give it three months

>Dad? I'm not your dad anymore.

Hey Tyrone, nice to meet you. C'mon in. You two want something to drink?

Harvard huh? Impressive. What are you hoping to study?

if a daughter of mine ever dates a nigger she's getting disinherited

My son would never date a black man.

Good for you honey!

If you're so smart, why aren't you white?

if this happens, that means you failed to redpill your daughter and therefore you failed as a father.
Your wife probably abandoned you as well and you'll probably commit suicide soon.

>Valedictorian
>Religious

lol

Why, too light skinned for you?

A smart nigger?

Daughter, you are a liar.

Who are you? Get out of my house I don't have a daughter.

This is the only answer. Then call him a nigger that only got into college because of Affirmative Action and throw them out. Burn all the photos of my "daughter" too.

"Welcome! I am so glad my daughter could find someone progressive enough to see past xer sexchange!"

-by S@ging and reporting this reddit tier thread

Honey if you were going to lie about his credentials you could have picked a better name than Tyrone.

As for you ape get the fuck out of my house.

I dont have a daughter, leave before I call the police

I eat peanut butter everyday and I never used a particle accelerator so Black people are one up here

Wouldn't bother me.

As long as he's not a Muhammadan I wouldnt get upset.

I don't want to be the father figure to my daughter's boyfriend

Go to Calvin, Hillsdale or Notre Dame, retard. Fuckton of super competitive and very academic Evangelicals there who are operating at a graduate level that would probably make you look like a retard in class discussion.

Get the shotgun.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=mXSi9F8_xKo
and this
youtube.com/watch?v=O6oKM1fx9xs

Newton, Einstein, Darwin - believed in god and they were the most influential when it came to paradigm shift in our thinking.

bullshit that any of that is true, only way a negro gets valedictorian is if the school only has negros

Is he a muslim or a marxist?

Tell my daughter that if she wants any financial support whatsoever after high school, she will break up.

Why do you still live here? I thought I kicked you out when you were 16, go find a job and leave me to tend my vegetable garden.

I'll explain to her why it is important and healthy in terms of psychology for your children to be able to identify to a distinct group.
That bioethics prevail over all ethics.

St. Augustine, St. Thomas Aquinas

I'd disown my daughter if she was with any man but the one I arranged for her. Any man who would not do the same is not a man.

Hey nice to meet you son, take good care of her, treat her right, and we'll get along just fine.

Affirmative action is not substitute for success.

Fkin christcuck

Slams door in her face.

Or affirmative Blacktion.

>superstition is more important than blood
Cucks like you shouldn't live.

>dad

lol fuck off bitch I'm single

look at that gesicht. he emits the fact that he is fucking the living shit out of her.

I shake the man's hand and offer him a beer.

>Then I slip away, telling them to enjoy themselves, only to come back five minutes later with a loaded .45.

Funny part chicks like that usually come from "establishment" circles. And silently their fathers resent them.

Loves blind dont get me wrong. But tacky rich yuppie white women view black men like iphones to show off to their friends. Not all but a vast majority.

But you are a nigger, Portugal.

For fuck sake I agree with a dude from Saudi Arabia as a believer of Zeus.
These christcucks are awful.

>notre dame
>evangelical

I don't have a daughter anymore.

First redpilled post all day

That statement with that flag, your daughter is an adult when she is 16 and she should leave the house at that age, if you raised her correctly then she won't fuck her life up.

>"theologians" and "philosophers"
What point are you trying to prove.

Tyrone, meet my foot in your ass.

wth is he doing

With a shotgun.

Excommunicated from the family

Yes, there are students who go to R1 Catholic institutions like Notre Dame that identify as Evangelical. It's almost like it has a super diverse student body or something. Fucking crazy.

Harvard?

This is a YALE household, and I'll be damned before I let the filthy Crimson tarnish my home.

Drown yourself in Mystic River with any dignity you have left

Thinking people. These people embody the main virtue of the human race.

>How do you respond?

You degenerate blue pilled fag. Do you not realize that white+black = black? Get the fuck out of my house.

No he's not.

In theory.
In practice we end up with 1.6 children on average
and broken families.
You broken feminist.

kek

Top kek wanted to say that !

"I don't have a daughter. I'm only 18 lol"

If I had multiple daughters I'd let it go, 1 going bad out of the whole bunch isn't a problem. If she was my only daughter I'd be upset but deal with it. If she was my only child I'd put a bullet in my brain.

Based Saudi Arabia.

Pussy white boi has to get a gun for the scary black man

Oh hey nice to meet you. I recognize you, Dunston Checks In, right? Nice.

as long as he believes in freedom I don't really care desu

>Writes daughter out of will
>Plants a few grams of cocaine on Tyrone
>Sends an anonymous tip to local cops
>Drives to favorite bar & grill
>Orders a steak dinner and beer
>Turns off smartphone
>damnitfeelsgoodtobeagangsta.mp3

Cad a bhfuil sé ag déanamh i mo thír?

Regression to the mean.

"On charges of race treason, I sentence you to death."

good for you honey

Why not put a bullet in the niggers brain you fucking cuck?

>Pleased to meet you Tyrone, what are you planning to study?
It's the content of the character, not the race, Sup Forums. If he seems nice after I've gotten to meet him and he's an intelligent and well-educated sort, then by all means date my daughter. I do not care if you are black. Same as for white folk. However if you treat her like shit I will step in, same for any race.

I've given consideration about the shit Sup Forums has taught me to think over the past few months, and I find a lot of it just plain wrong. I don't agree with the racist shit anymore guys. You say SJW people are dividing our societies down racial identitarian lines but you guys are too. I don't like either perspective. Call me a cuck, I don't care if you do because it's not true and it never will be. I just have a different outlook on race relations.

Almost all other Sup Forums shit though I can kinda agree with.

Before anyone asks I've been coming to this board every day for years, since it was put back up in fact after /new/

> Do you not realize that white+black = black?
Fucking shill

With a rope.

I was forced out of home when I was 15, and I sure as fuck ain't no feminist.

>all these responses

the reality:
>"o-oh nice to meet you.. harvard huh? h-heh.. sounds good..you want a beer?"
>user sits down with tyrone, trying his best not to make eye-contact
>"What's wrong dad, you alright?"
>"y-yeah everything is fine! h-he seems like a nice young man. heh.."
>user commits suicide once he finds out they're getting married

Not sure if he's eating the ass of a man or a woman

lol dads face

... What if he's rich?

White men are stronger than black men.

JUST

kill the nigger and get my ex-daughter tetraplegic

Accepting your genes to get erased is a denial of self and a deviation from the original type aka degeneracy and if you don't agree you can very well jump a cliff.

inshallah

Then marry him, remember to use condoms, and then kill him in order to inherit all his wealth

Cuck.

lmao holy fuck 67D hopscotch