HAPPENING: SHADOW BROKERS LEAK, URGE TRUMP TO "Remmber his Base"

twitter.com/Snowden/status/850766326943690752

>Respectfully, what the fuck are you doing? TheShadowBrokers voted for you. TheShadowBrokers supports you. TheShadowBrokers is losing faith in you. Mr. Trump helping theshadowbrokers, helping you. Is appearing you are abandoning “your base”, “the movement”, and the peoples who getting you elected.

Cont...

medium.com/@shadowbrokerss/dont-forget-your-base-867d304a94b1

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/x0rz/EQGRP
github.com/x0rz/EQGRP/tree/master/Linux/doc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit thread tbqh. So boring. So sleepy. Go fuck your pillow user

bump for interest, ignore the euro-gook here ^^^

came here to find a thread about this.
Anyone read the letter to Trump? It's strange...not written by a great English speaker

bump. What is going on? Slide threads everywhere

WTF DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

the "being a neocon is actually a good thing" faggots need to go.

Why is the "base" so retarded that they can't figure out why bombing that airbase was a tactful and calculated decision? Or is all of this abandoning the base filth just propaganda to spread dissent?

I wish

Oh man I think I could die happy if this became a thing.

Anyone have the NSA auction files? They tried to sell it for 99999 btc

they just posted the pass for it

CrDj”(;Va.*NdlnzB9M?@K2)#>deB7mN

it seems like they ran it through several translations or just edited it to mask something.
but some things they are talking about aren't widely known in foreign countries, so if you forge about grammar it seems like a person that closely monitors american political situation wrote this.

They are using anonymouth, it's intentional to hide speech patterns

Dumping to get you all up to speed

Well, user, it's because of what's at stake if Trump isn't playing 1488D chess. Israel has three objectives because it can successfully takeover the entire world:

>Oust Assad and get their guy in
>Oust the leaders of Iran and get their guy in

And before they can do that, they need their guy to have America. Israel already has most of Europe, the Middle East include Egypt and Saudi Arabia, Africa and now, some are saying, America. If that's true, you will see the One World Government before 2030.

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

GUYS IM SCARED

>Naming yourself after mass effect

rip my eyes and brain reading that travesty.

EG sounds based. The NSA is where the greatest weaponized autists congregate.

Are the shadowbrokers, dare I say it..?

>trusting a asari

Wow m8, how dare people get upset at Trump flip flopping on his foreign policy. Trump supporters should just be happy that he's appeased such nice people and organisations as:

>Hillary Clinton
>John McCain
>Lindsey Graham
>Ted Cruz
>Jeb Bush
>Donald Tusk
>Chuck Schumer
>Israeli Government
>CNN
>MSNBC
>BBC
>The Guardian
>Washington Post
>The New York Times

Of course anyone that opposes the strike is just an anti-Trump SHILL and their outrage is just a raid on dear Sup Forums.

Auction Files - ------------- eqgrp_auction_file.tar.xz.asc

sha256sum = af1dabd8eceec79409742cc9d9a20b9651058bbb8d2ce60a0edcfa568d91dbea

Password = CrDj”(;Va.*NdlnzB9M?@K2)#>deB7mN

The real information wars have started.

im pretty tired too, could you bump this for me so i can get to sleep?

the "shadow brokers" are the fucking muslim brothers those Awan brothers or whatever who was working as House IT and stealing all sorts of fucking secret data.

He means he probably literally is a Russian hacker or some rogue American hacker and they just dumped the backdoor key to major banks, govt agencies, some of the largest corporations, and may have unleashed economic chaos on the world
Under the guise of MAGA

Could be. Or just run through google translate twice.

Now that I think about it, Guccifer was probably a guy buying that data from the Awan brothers

What is this oust Assad meme? I don't even understand how people think this bombing shit is a new thing. This is literally the same thing that happened in 2013.

Was there something you didn't understand about "SHOOT FIRST TALK LATER"?

I think Trump made his foreign policy very clear. I think that most of the people that voted for him made their own head canon about what Trump was and was not. People like Richard Spencer, and the entirety of Sup Forums.

Still doesn't change the fact that it was a brilliant move. Who the fuck cares about what the "base", who is not privy to a staggering amount of information, thinks?

To back up my claim - we haven't heard shit from Guccifer after the Awan brothers fled. If we do, it'll be a few nuggets he held onto.

Wouldn't surprise me if a lot of these "hackers", aren't just darknet cucks buying databases and info

You are dumb. He's not going out of his way to appease any of those warpugs.
He is flexing his dick and irrationality just to send a message that he ain't king nigger and you cannot fuck his wife
Low iq emotis or shills for shekels are the only ones screaming at this point
It's fairly clear that Russia is mad because they have a small dick and America is moving in on their girl, giving her skeet skeet facial in the eye and China is like that a big dick, and pulls their girl nk in closer as to not let her take a load from America

This. I didn't know until Thursday that Assad needs to go an foreign intervention is actually based as fuck. But Trump showed that to me. Anyone who can't evolve like Trump is a cuckservative who loves Muslims. Assad has to go. He is Muslim.

github.com/x0rz/EQGRP

github.com/x0rz/EQGRP
github.com/x0rz/EQGRP
GET IN, THE 99999 BTC FILE IS DECRYPTED

Friendly reminder guccifer was a romanian gypsy cab driver.

open it and post some shit medpackbro

You're replying to an Israel loving government nigger.

The files are also on github. See the othe ShadowBrokers thread for the link.

you're going to need better evidence than that

>Low iq emotis or shills for shekels are the only ones screaming at this point

>It's fairly clear that Russia is mad because they have a small dick and America is moving in on their girl

Mostly just undocumented stuff but heres something pertaining to certain websites

I wouldn't know what I am looking at.

The way in which certain words are conjugated and the weird tense of verbiage indicate that they're Chinese

>Don't Forget Your Base

Russian hackers aren't very subtle, are they?

thanks jo

SPREAD THIS MESSAGE BREAK THE CONDITIONING

Why did the media only show the bodies in Syria but not in Sweden?

Why does the media show the dead little boy in Turkey on the beach but not the dead little girl in France?

THE PROPAGANDA IS IN EFFECT.

SPREAD THIS MESSAGE

"THEY SHOW THE DEAD BODIES IN SYRIA BUT NOT IN SWEDEN, WHY?"

THEY SHOW US THE BODIES THEY WANT US TO SEE

THEY DONT SHOW IT IN EUROPE

PROPAGANDA

THEY ONLY USE DEAD BODIES FOR PROPAGANDA. OTHERWISE THEY DONT SHOW IT

They will show DEATH from ASSAD
THEY WONT SHOW DEATH FROM ISLAMIC TERRORISM!!!

No showing deaths from truck attacks
Always showing deaths when they want war or globalism

YEMEN BODIES? NO
ASSAD "CHEMICAL" BODIES? YES 24/7 COVERAGE

WHERE ARE THE BODIES EVERY OTHER TIME?????

YET MEDIA SHOWS 24/7 DEAD KIDS IN SYRIA

SWEDEN KIDS? NO COVERAGE
SYRIA KIDS? 24/7 COVERAGE

THINK ABOUT WHAT DEAD BODIES THEY WEAPONIZE

WEAPONIZED TRAGEDY BY MSM FOR GLOBALISM

BREAK CONDITIONING

BREAK CONDITIONING SEE THE LIES

Same. I'm too uniformed on that.

they are using anonymouth to muddle speech patterns

I fucking love the way the text is written for some reason.

I remember this from last year, I pulled all my money out of the bank

There's literally no documentation, so you'll need some security analyst to handle them.

Prob why it was auctioned in the first place, top kek

Guccifer up and disappeared right before the Awan brothers were caught. All we can do is look at the facts and what happened and figure it out from there, and when anyone talks about the government and politics, things are almost always related. Its pretty obvious he didn't stop posting because Valentine's Day was around the corner. But hey, dismiss everything you read.

Anyone play with the Git, yet? I don't really feel safe playing with it

>I don't even understand how people think this bombing shit is a new thing.

You and all like You - tell me. What is your idea of WW3? When did WW2 START what happened on that day? What is the definition of a WW? YOU guys are uneducated retards who think they know everything from copy paste on Sup Forums

Well theres a chance he just dropped the moniker because people were getting offed.

Ahahah noticed this too
Shadowbroker is the literal LE ebic secret Puppeteer Haxxor
Who can blame them, its a GOAT game (was)

I thought they were pretending to be niggers so they could reach their base better.

Teach this cuck what the wages of betraying Sup Forums is.

BUMP

The fuck.

now browsing the github.

Actual happening.

>I think
Don't.........

Fuck off cuck

Actually it is incompatible with asian languages and closer to slav languages. However the pattern of elements that are wrong and the consistency suggest it is actually faked, possibly precisely to mask the true origin of the author.

>Uhm hello? We, the internet, disapprove of your shenanigans, good sir!
Nobody cares. The internet has no power. It's about time you realized that.

It is weird to think that if I downloaded it, I would probably have some of the most sophisticated hacking tools on the planet at my disposal, but I'd be like a monkey with a wrench.

Are they connected to the Bhutanese shadow market?

Newfag, here's a (you)

The pic is of a beautiful Yemen babie born with mutations because of the gas attacks on civilians.

github.com/x0rz/EQGRP/tree/master/Linux/doc

Here's some docs to get going...

selling larp to gain control of money

hmm...

>555

Alright which one of you is the Shadowfag?

I know one of you wrote this:
>If you made deal(s) be telling the peoples about them, peoples is appreciating transparency. But what kind of deal can be resulting in chemical weapons used in Syria, Mr. Bannon’s removal from the NSC, US military strike on Syria, and successful vote for SCOTUS without change rules? Mr. Trump whose war are you fighting? Israeli Nationalists’ (Zionist) and Goldman Sachs’ war? Chinese Globalists’ and Goldman Sachs war? Is not looking like you fighting the domestic wars, the movement elected you to be fighting. You not being in office three months and already you looking like the MIIC’s bitch with John McCain and Chuck Schumer double dutch ruddering each other in the corner over dead corpses.

DESU, it's probably from inbreeding

Trump is Solidus Snake is he actually had the balls to overthrow The Patriots when he was president.

this. you purposefully fuck the shit out of your writing if you want to be anonymous

>le edgy fucc al muslim mayamay
Assad is an allawite , which is a sect you braindead burger, actively fighting Sunni (actual mislims and perpetstors of 100%, of all terrormattsck on eiropean soil)

Dont pretend for a second you arent thr ones actively aiding mudshits and empowering them

Fucking braindead burger , your cretinism is truly notorious

this
ask the faggot if 30% of all birth defects in the UK are from gas attacks or Paki inbreeders

BUMPING EPIC THREAD

Are there any Linuxfags here?

I downloaded the original file back when it leaked, but I can't decrypt it with the password given:

eqgrp-auction-file.tar.xz.gpg
sha256sum = af1dabd8eceec79409742cc9d9a20b9651058bbb8d2ce60a0edcfa568d91dbea
Password = CrDj”(;Va.*NdlnzB9M?@K2)#>deB7mN

Command:
gpg --decrypt --output eqgrp-auction-file.tar.xz eqgrp-auction-file.tar.xz.gpg

GPG is giving me this error:
"gpg: decryption failed: Bad session key"

Output of gpg --version:
gpg (GnuPG) 2.1.20
libgcrypt 1.7.6

Is this gpg being a fucking bitch? Yes, I know everything's on the github but I really want to know why it won't fucking work

Correct me if I'm wrong buddy, but I think there is a bit of nuance just a tiny bit of nuance between a country launching a full scale military campaign against its neighbor and some bombs being dropped around a crapped out airbase. Yeah seems pretty analogous to a world war alright.

Do you understand the difference in power between Russia and the US right now? The entire world kowtows to the United States. If we maintain the current global power structure, a world war is a complete impossibility. No one will stand against the United States because to do so is to be annihilated.

3D chess move by Trump, he's finding ways to leak everything without appearing responsible.
Remember that SS laptop?
We'll be seeing stuff from that soon.

Shadow Brokers?

This begs the question whether or not this github file is the real thing or honeypot.

>Mentions Goldman Sachs
Meanwhile in Trumps Administration
>Goldman SachsGoldmanSachsEverywhere.jpg

>affected the victims reasoning, perceptions and emotions
No wonder Merilards are such notorious cretins

Thr absolute retardation in their postsbmakes my brain melt

Saging a quality thread.

Will this shilling ever end?

im a linux noob but I would guess it needs an older version or something like that

What nationality is shadowbroker? Broken English out the ass.

>This begs the question whether or not this github file is the real thing or honeypot.

GOOD CALL.

>Little Vietnamese boy

Uh. I guess that's a joke?

idk, Looking though the files it seems pretty legit. The docs make sense too.

This could be it. gpg is notoriously awful at compatibility.

>europe is so logical so they invent communism, kill each by other by tens of millions, and now are so progressive they let africans and muslims replace their population since they decided to freedumb bomb the middle east.

you're so smart kraut. supporting america as we bomb everywhere so you can take in all the refugees and have them murder you and rape your women shows your european uncut logic

no.

I say no because these people are not the joking type. This is not a larp. This is the irl.

Yes, they are /ourest/ of guys.

Agreed, but some user do it.

Guccifer up and disappeared after seth rich was murdered.