Sup Forums...

Sup Forums, this is a message from someone who has access to a prediction quantum computer which means that I can see events that are most likely going to occur within 40/50 years with 85% accuracy.

This website has an insane output rate of data collection and analysis which makes this place responsible for making some good things happen in the world.

To head in to what you would call a good timeline, you gotta start collecting evidence of what the immigration crisis is causing, whether it's covered-up events, anecdotes, statistics, infographics etc...

This computer has showed me some crazy fucking shit. So many unpredictable things are going to happen. This year is a storm.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi_(film)
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fake and gay

The state of Australia this time in 3 years, doesn't look nice mate

Will I ever be happy?

Contributing in this effort will give Sup Forums a lot of pleasure, especially since the outcome is fucking fantastic if it follows through correctly.

Shariablue data mining op

I mean, this is all going to happen eventually anyway but I'm letting you all know a few months before it is supposed to happen.

Yer welcome

Martin?

If you don't get the joke, head out to www.armstrongeconomics.com and watch the documentary "The Forecaster", which was (((banned))) in lots of countries.

>crazy fucking shit

my dude

Watch it happen by this time next year

This is just a heads up to get you starting sooner

>the UK using a quantum computer for predictions
>can't see Londistan happening

I think your computer or code is shit... probably both.

But the autistic lad has a good point. We need to make a compilation of facts we can drop on normies. Maybe a zip file full of articles/videos of the immigration crisis and its outcome.

It's part of our job to keep this private and not interfere with anything.

I don't really care about our rules so I wanna do this. Also, more truck things this year, there are hot pockets dotted around the entirety of the EU that will pop or possibly get caught.

Drop that shit IRL with good graphics design. Drop memes and tru info IRL on the bus, metro, schools, all kinds of public places. Be careful to not be seen dropping that thou, might have bad consequences but do it. Shadilay.

The information Sup Forums manages to spread does actually leak out into a lot of public places, including TV.

Sup Forums posters and lurkers are rooted within some decent influence within society and these people play an important role

Is OP still a faggot?

CANADA WORLD SUPERPOWER BY 2050

>BEHOND THE DIGITS OF TRUTH

What will happen to Finland? Will we re-establish the Grand Khanate and rule the north with our iron fist?

Not a clue, could find out by next Thursday though.

I don't mind taking some requests for people, no one is gonna find out that I'm leaking this shit.

Sup Forums will believe anything they read on the net.

"Normies" are far more redpilled than any Sup Forumslack because they actually go outside and see reality with their own eyes.

Tru tru, but the portubro has a very good point. we need movements that spill into irl, digital just isn't enough. Nothing too crazy maybe just a few different fliers we can post with horrifying stories with sources posted beside them and maybe a qr code to the most heinous of crimes the "refugees" commit.

>no one is gonna find out that I'm leaking this shit

I'm sure the computer already predicted you would

I wouldn't trust your computer to make ball bearings, let alone predictions.
1 in 10 faults or less LARPER

Mh, this is exactly why I thought it'd be a good idea to share this before it actually started to happen. You guys are gonna make different things happen now

Perhaps you did summon a chaos God lmao

Will I get a bf before next year?

Whats gonna happen in Turkey?

Hahaha, hope not

There's another level of access which lets users use the stuff that GCHQ acquires as input for future prediction. Cant get on that though sadly

World war 3 when ? Also check 'em

What is so special about nextThursday?

Shadilay brother.

>GCHQ

Any whispers on whether you guys put together detailed dossiers on trump and company at the request of Obama's whitehouse?

Writing these all down, watch for a thread sometime next week.

I get access to the computer again.

I'm on holiday just now and don't get back until Wednesday.

Ah, I thought you were saying the we in general will find out next Thursday.

Not a clue. I don't deal with stuff from there ever, really.

It's possible that I'll get extended user privileges soon though so I can use GCHQ resources.

What does computer think the endgame in Syria is, has Trump been compromised?

palantir performs the type of complex multivariate metanalysis with a game theory overlay as does our autists.

> This computer has showed me some crazy fucking shit

My apologies, gentleman. What kind of things have you witnessed exactly ?

Is picrelated going to happen worldwide?

The story of Syria is surrounded by lies, lots of countries are playing a piece in the world game.

It won't end nicely there at all and we'll find out that it was all based on a fake reality too late.

Lots of books will be written about this and clear outs of governments will occur by the people. This results in tyranny in some countries.

Also is it a good idea to stay in Australia?

That is literally the plan at the moment.

By doing what I said in the OP, you can help the right people get the message of what's happening which will reduce and prevent this issue.

You got anything about a KBI, mysterious fortune teller?

Not really.

Move to Scotland.

Will I get a gf?

Of course you traitor. Fleeing your own country instead of fighting for it is nigger tier and exactly what the refugess are doing

I hope you're right, the machines must inherit the universe.

When is Satan coming?

>this is a message from someone who has access to a prediction quantum computer which means that I can see events that are most likely going to occur within 40/50 years with 85% accuracy.
>This computer has showed me some crazy fucking shit.
>So many unpredictable things are going to happen

>Scotland
I've already been it was depressing as fuck. Is the US a good idea?

>Fighting for a future Chinese puppet

Nice fantasy you homo.

LA PEN ELECTION?
TRUMP RE-ELECTION?

Reality is "Fake and Gay."

I'm from Syria and we're barely living by, but my family and I are risking our lives here better than risking it somewhere else. By that I mean we don't want to be refugees and can't immigrate legally to somewhere safe and friendly where our work and contributions are met with respect and profit. Like Canada or somewhere else with those characteristics. Because lots of restrictions are in place, biggest one is the finances that need to be arranged to get the fraak out of here.

Is it really gonna end up badly here? (as it ain't already bad for us)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi_(film)

>listen guys its important for you all to do this to get a good outcome
>nvm its going to happen anyway lol