Why, after almost 16 years, do we still not have footage of the jumpers raining on the street? where is it...

why, after almost 16 years, do we still not have footage of the jumpers raining on the street? where is it? why would they keep it secret? it must exist, no? but this is the closest i've ever been able to find:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3Gmm4jN340

there has to be more footage out there, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fo9Xj6AgjZI
youtube.com/watch?v=TXflM69T1MM
youtu.be/k17u1aj_q50?t=8m32s
youtube.com/watch?v=__CIfj4O6K4
youtube.com/watch?v=s-RlKF1B9Hk
liveleak.com/view?i=661_1315865001
liveleak.com/view?i=809_1335266028
liveleak.com/view?i=212_1351061470
youtube.com/watch?v=5W2s4xktS1M
youtube.com/watch?v=_g3qsIbw_mQ
soundcloud.com/krissychristian/lets-go-dancin-while-its-fallin?in=krissychristian/sets/9-11-ep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could it be because anyone with half a brain decided to run away?

you fail to consider that photographers were literally rushing to the scene from all over the city:

youtube.com/watch?v=fo9Xj6AgjZI

It's literally the result of liberal media suppressing it.
I media that wasn't controlled by faggots would let us see the truth

9/11 was a hoax. It never happened.

CUZ I'M FREE

FREE FALLIN'

youtube.com/watch?v=TXflM69T1MM

>why, after almost 16 years, do we still not have footage of the jumpers raining on the street?
Because they didn't land in the street they landed on the surrounding buildings that were later destroyed when the towers collapsed.

> where is it?
Clearly you never watched any of the documentaries made about the attacks. They showed people leaping out of the buildings and even the sounds from in the buildings when people hit.

holy shit are they ok?

They died of eternal bleeding.

but where's the footage from ground zero? we have evidence of news stations in addition to amateaur photographers who were present at the base...200+ people fell from the WTC..they didn't all land on surrounding buildings

Cause of Death - Gravity

Check the autopsies

youtu.be/k17u1aj_q50?t=8m32s
>8:32

sorry french bro, but people falling/hanging out of the buildings are one thing..and the impact is another..why do we still have virtually nothing?

1st of all, the firefighters had the perimeter closed off, and I doubt any of them would have had a video camera, as they were very expensive and clunky at the time.

2nd, do you realize how densely packed Manhattan is with buildings?

3rd, there are videos of jumpers hitting stuff on the way down and splatting "like a ripe tomato" as some have put it.

1) firefighers were clearly not so in control as you imply given that amateur photojournalists were able to complex up until collapse..and even so, there are examples of newscasters being present literally across the fucking street:

youtube.com/watch?v=__CIfj4O6K4

2) yes, manhattan has lots of buildings...and people..with cameras

3) apart from what i posted in the original post, is there any other video of that?

Funny.

No, it was suicide.

There are only four legal ways to die:

>suicide
>homicide
>accidental
>natural

They were suicides, at least according to the life insurance companies when people tried to collect.

Most life insurance those days required you to have the policy for at least two years before they'd cover suicide.

wrong.
>‘Jumping indicates a choice, and these people did not have that choice,’ she said. ‘That is why the deaths were ruled homicide, because the actions of other people caused them to die. The force of explosion and the fire behind them forced them out of the windows.’

There is a documentary that has a clip of the NYFD chief rallying his men in a first floor atrium between the towers. Every few seconds there was a loud crash overhead. Bodies were hitting atrium roof so hard the metal deck welded to bar joists was rattling.

yeah those were actually holograms, no one died on 9/11 duh

source that sounds interesting

i've always wondered why the roof-landers stayed in-tact and the others exploded into a bloody splat of khaki pants and polo shirts

too soon

because it was 2001 dude
smartphones didn't exist
there was no youtube, twitter, instagram or facebook

>smartphones didn't exist
>there was no youtube, twitter, instagram or facebook

Fuck, why can't we go back?

even a metal roof will be a little bit bouncy
concrete street not so much

Prove 9/11 wasn't an elaborate, staged CGI production using hundreds of extras.

Sandy Hook was fake. 9/11 was fake too.

i wish too user
i'm happy i did my growing up before all the stupid shit i did would be posted online for the world to see

this

I have the Naudet footage on my laptop and it's horrifying

Because it's all a hoax.
>Jet fuel can't melt steel memes.

It's from the Naudet Brothers documentary "9/11"
Kind of Potato Quality
youtube.com/watch?v=s-RlKF1B9Hk 2:50min in.

Really cannot recommend the full documentary enough. It's incredible that a routine film project turned into capturing such horrific events.
They film the first plane impact, the initial response, the second plane impact, and the collapse of the South Tower from the North Tower's lobby.
You may be able to find the full thing on YouTube.

this doesn't account for the fact it was the single most photographed moment in history, including at least hundreds of people with cameras at the site itself in the period of time between the crash and the collapse...the fact that "instagram" didn't exist in 2001 isn't exactly a strong argument against the idea that footage has been suppressed

Because the ones who have it never released it. Pretty sure the camera crew that filmed the footage with the elevator music in the plaza and the guy trying to parachute down filmed very gruesome shit, but they never released their full uncut footage.

>I doubt any of them would have had a video camera, as they were very expensive and clunky at the time.
Found the 14-year-old. Plenty of camcorders were single-hand sized in the late 90s and early 00s. Some that were barely larger than your hand, such as pic related.

MSN Messenger, MSN profiles, AIM, ICQ.

Because jumpers just land on the ground at terminal velocity which is 200 km/h (125mph) or 55 m/s (182 feet/s) for human jumpers in air.

An explosion is in the range of 2000 to 3000 m/s which is more than two orders of magnitude higher than falling down a building.

There's the one video from helicopter that shows people landing on the awning on the concert stage in the plaza. It's not zoomed in so all you see is black dots and then red splotches.

Otherwise, people (Other than Emergency Response personnel) weren't getting that close to the base of the towers and if they did they most likely died when they collapsed so any footage/images were lost.

Videos of 9/11 jumpers
;_:

liveleak.com/view?i=809_1335266028

I hate this one
liveleak.com/view?i=212_1351061470

Whoever made this is a sick fuck. A lot of white Americans died that day.

I remember this doc. The bangs jumpers were making were far louder than you'd think..

yeah hundreds of people
in an area the size of the wtc
most of them running away
most of them not with their cameras instantly ready
most of them not quick enough to capture something that takes a second
some of them looking the wrong way
some of them not thinking quickly enough to capture anything
some of them taking shaky useless pictures

the rest is what we have
jesus dude apply some thinking

>liveleak.com/view?i=661_1315865001
There you go. 7:00ish is the beginning of a fall to the splat. OP is a fag.

nothing new since 2006 when youtube was invetented and moussaoui was put in trial

I've also heard people trying to get close and film were told to fuck off by Police and Firefighters. Rightfully so if you ask me.
You don't need to capture someone's death like that. It's not some spectacle.

mandela effect..its not a helicopter video, it's a home video shot from a couple across the plaza at a hotel facing the towers

9/11
>2,996 people killed

Iraq
>268,000 killed

Afghanistan
>149,000 killed

1:139 kdr

Would 2001 CGI even be good enough to fool people?

> I hate this one
> liveleak.com/view?i=212_1351061470

Obviously.

I can tell you what kind of traps you fell for so you can avoid it the next time you see a video like this and recognize it for being a tear jerker and not make it impact you so much.

1) You see the man actively fighting for his life

For normal persons this evokes an emotional reaction the same way you can feel someone being kicked in the groin.

Other videos also depicted people fighting, but ultimately failing to fight, for their lives. They were only cut short. So to avoid tearing up at these kind of videos just imagine this time you are seing them uncut.

2) The commentary

You are watching this clip commented by some viewers. Be aware though that this is not real time and was probably on some recording afterwards. The man was probably already dead for weeks before this footage was reviewed.

3) The musical background

Somebody edited in a tear jerker musical background.

No need to tell you how to avoid that.

thousands of people
in the area the size of the WTC and more
most of them fixating on the giant smouldering hole for an hour believing the worst had passed
most of them with yuppie cameras in their underwear drawers
all of them looking towards the towers
all of them thinking "i've never seen anything like this"

yeah, guess what we have is all there is

You're right. I remember it now.

There's video from an NYPD helicopter which shows some other things.
Not anything gruesome but closeups on the fires and the helicopter crew's reaction right after the South Tower collapses.
They at least saved some lives by being able to see the state of the building worsening and ordering a Police evacuation from the area.

The wacky part is it wasn't even dune coons whos did 911, it was the banksters.
>Twin Towers the same proportions as the Pillars Boaz and Jachin at The Temple of Solomon
>WTC7 renamed Soloman Brothers Building
>Temple of Solomon destroyed on Tisha B'Av: "9th day of the 11th month"
>Eleven years to the day before 9/11, HW Bush gives famous "New World Order" speech
>Eleven years to the day after 9/11, Benghazi happens
>Also on a 9-11, Kristallnacht, Chilean coup, Pentagon constrution
>10 is, in Kaballah, God/perfection. 11 is to exceed perfection (e.g. Apollo 11 first to land on the moon), 9 to 11 implies skipping past it
>Twin Towers form an 11 in the sky
>Each is 110 stories tall
>Event happens roughly between 9-11am
>First "plane" to hit is AA11; AA is a "11".
>93 is Thelema, the principle of "do what thou wilt"
>Flight 93 in Shanksville
>First "plane" hits the 93rd floor, second hits at 9:03am
>Two planes hit the WTC, 11 and 175. Add these and split by two makes 93.

>MSN Messenger, MSN profiles, AIM, ICQ
>Everything was done from a handle you only told a few friends about
Clearly it was better times.

you tell me

>Everything was done from a handle you only told a few friends about
You got just as many random adds from friends of friends that wanted to hook up with you. If you compare to what was around before (early mobile phones), it was just as much of a step up as Tinder is. In a decade, Tinder will be archaic compared to the next socal dating/hookup app.

I remember right after this happened the old site Consumption Junction had a bunch of images of the side walks littered with splattered bodies and limbs but OP is right Ive never seen anyone straight up hit but cameras were not as ubiquitous in 2001 as they are now.

so where did the towers go? they cleaned up that rubble in NY for like 9 months!

so we're supposed to just accept that there will never be more footage?

it was a false flag. not a hoax.

Roof deck and bar joists will deflect on impact. Concrete will not.

You just ruined my day.
Imagine what horror you need to face to choose jumping from few hundred tall building instead.

It's out there, ive seen it. Theres a video from a nearby apartment where someone is filming them hitting the ground, if its not in this thread already it shouldnt be too hrd to find

you whippernsappers just don't understand how incredible it was, to leap from the 105th floor before facebook existed...i don't want to believe that the existing footage is all that exists or will ever exist...9/11 wasn't enough

goddamn, imagine how many unreleased 9/11 footage there is that we will never see because FBI and NSA hoarded it all and will never release it

>what is the internet

Why didn't they have parachutes or slides?

I mean you dont have to accept it. It is what it is. Its like hoping for more Hindenburg footage or Zapruder frames.

>9 months
I visited 2.5 years later and it was still totally destroyed with holes in the street big enough to fit a car and huge chunks of building in random places for blocks and blocks away

The thing I miss is not having a facebook account your entire family and everyone you knew could link to.

Really if you just kept the internet to one professional account and 1-12 throwaway handles, then you'd be fine, but there's no system that would tell you this except experience.

and why exactly you have to point out that they where white?

this
also why do you care OP?
are you one of the retards who bought the subsersive '9/11 footage itself was CGI'?

Enjoy prison time for making fun of victims of terrorsim bro.

Ah, here they are. At 2:30

spainbro

youtube.com/watch?v=5W2s4xktS1M

AYYYYYYY that's a good song.

Also falling is the most gay pussy way to go out.
May as well fuck that hot co-worker Lisa if it's your end

> liveleak.com/view?i=661_1315865001

Geez, the firefighter at 2:46 gave me the goosebump nonetheless.

Fuck you faggot, its a lot better than burning to death

why would you sick fucks watch this?

seek medical help

That is Bob. Despite his best efforts Bob was unable to fly.

yeah, but the first year or so was when the majority of the clean up was done. people kept finding pieces of human skin and bone fragments for many years on neighboring buildings.

Imagine 9/11 with current technology and social media. People taking pictures from inside the building, people posting snap chat stories. All the different angles of photography from outside the buildings

>most of them with yuppie cameras in their underwear drawers

This is where you are going off the rails. Lower Manhattan is an extremely non-residential area -- especially back then. The only people with a decent vantage point to the carnage were other office workers, and they were getting the fuck out.

Add the fact that people didn't have smartphones with video, and that anybody at street level was getting shouted at by the NYPD to get out of the perimeter.

because any other ones wouldn't have mattered?
duh?

Same. It must have been really hard for them to not smack the camera out of someone's hand.
Not sure I could exercise that restrain under those conditions. But maybe they were fixated that they didn't even notice they were being filmed.

there's some photos from inside the South Tower before it was hit. Showing the North Tower burning and look down on the plaza littered with debris.

Enjoy being edgy and underage.

youtube.com/watch?v=_g3qsIbw_mQ

It would have been even more epic bro

soundcloud.com/krissychristian/lets-go-dancin-while-its-fallin?in=krissychristian/sets/9-11-ep

Kristallnacht happened on Nov 9, moron.

Love seeing my pasta.

Don't forget the 93 bombing. If you Google it they say smoke reached the 93rd floor of both towers. This was 3119 days before 9/11. The new building, (((One World))) Trade Center has 93 stories.

Plus all the Space Odyssey stuff.

Slides?

Oh shit. Never seen the raw footage. Thanks for the link.

still waiting for the JFK JR. underwater in the plane footage ...

Where DID the towers go? Pic related.

Seems pretty weird that gravity could turn 220 stories of steel and concrete into dust. Such a fine dust that almost half of all victims were never identified (even through DNA testing of scraps). Such a fine dust that first responders couldn't even find desks or telephones. Such a fine dust that the FBI wore hazmat suits.

Curious...

What the fuck do you expect we don't even get many pictures these days with everyone owning smartphones. Let alone videos.

Was gonna post JP but user beat me to it.

Besides this was not ground breaking effects they used.

Have you ever looked up in the sky and seen an airplane? On a bright, cloudless, blue September sky? Was the plane white with clear markings or was it blurry and grey?

All of the LIVE footage showed the "plane" hit from the side or behind. Pretty easy to animate.

Even the footage which came later and showed the """plane""" hit the building dead-on was pretty basic, pic related.

So, yes.

well, i am with you on that. there were definitely explosives used. it's just that some people actually believe that nothing happened. as in the towers were never hit by a plane OR blown up and it was just all made up.

Your post is not real.

what am I exactly looking at?

You watched it, didn't you.

It happened in Europe where we write the date properly, i.e., smallest (day) to largest (year), meaning Nov 9th was dated as 9/11, you moron.