Ywn be a loyal civil servant of the empire

>ywn be a loyal civil servant of the empire
>ywn live in a world where the imperial hall and tower were actually built

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Federation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pics or it didn't happen

it didn't happen though user, that's my point

>The complex was planned to be joined to the Great Cloister of Westminster Abbey, leading to a 65-foot-wide (20 m) reception hall beneath the tower, with the main body of the building, the Great Monumental Hall, stretching 192 feet (59 m) along Great College Street, incorporating smaller side halls. The halls would have ended with a double transept at the south end, 157 feet (48 m) wide and 47 feet (14 m) deep. The soaring Memorial Tower included a high-level open ambulatory, surmounted by a corona topped by a lantern with bells. It was intended to hold of monuments and imperial trophies in galleries on lower floors, with archives on upper floors. It would have been the tallest building in the UK, significantly higher than the 111 metres (364 ft) dome of St Paul's Cathedral. The complex would have had a similar floor area to Westminster Abbey itself, and would have overshadowed the Houses of Parliament on the other side of the road.

>claim to be greatest empire in the world
>couldn't beat a bunch of backward colonists
>try again
>fail
>help you out with WW2, took the hardest beaches while you took the nice ones with less MGs
>laugh at us for not winning vietnam
>can't win against a bunch of fetal-alcohol-addled Irish

this is not a thread for bullying. this is a thread for loyal servants of his majesty's empire to reminisce about what could have been

Don't worry my man, the U.K. will wake up and rise once more. Just look at Brexit.

I only ask that when you become a colonial empire again that you liberate America from the beaner scum that infest us.

You can just serve a modern day corporation and get basically the same thing out of it.

>this is not a thread for bullying.
#1, I'm not bullying you, and #2 boohoo you poor poor thing
>this is a thread for loyal servants of his majesty's empire
Too bad your current monarchs (who don't even rule you but get to suck money from your country) are Germanic. Oh wait, I forgot, even though the people voted for Brexit, and the HoC voted for it and the HoL voted for it, Queenie still had to give you permission to go through with it like you're children.
>to reminisce about what could have been
Basically more fucking about all over the world? Soldiers standing complacently in lines shooting at and getting shot at by other soldiers standing complacently in a line?

Really though, post-medieval European gunpowder warfare pretty dumb

This man deserves a (you)

Shit, I forgot part of my sentence.
>Oh wait, I forgot, even though the people voted for Brexit, and the HoC voted for it and the HoL voted for it, Queenie still had to give you permission to go through with it like you're children *** so I guess she does do something

My point still stands

Thanks senpai

>Too bad your current monarchs (who don't even rule you but get to suck money from your country) are Germanic. Oh wait, I forgot, even though the people voted for Brexit, and the HoC voted for it and the HoL voted for it, Queenie still had to give you permission to go through with it like you're children.

>Queen makes more money from tourism and her estates then the government gives her
>If the Queen didn't want to sign it parliament could get the people to have a referendum to kick he rout
>England is germanic so that's a shit point

Further more your """""rebellion""""" would of failed if not for France,Spain and the Netherlands all declaring war on Britain your war of Independence was in fact all thanks to France

>ywn travel in the early hours of the morning briefcase in hand to the royal courts of justice in the strand to adjuciate for a trade dispute across the hormuz where a mercenary outfit led by an eccentric new zealand businessman has established a new company outfit

You can legit do the same shit back then today with corporations in the developing world lol.

>We will purposely retard our own History to make us seem like an Underdog.

I never got this America stereotype. America was never a "Plucky little nation"

Hahaha, fuck me this is funny shit.

If you don't understand WHY people stood in lines to fire by rank, then I'm afraid you're really not doing your country proud by firing a bullet through your several chins.

You destroyed your own empire, you cunts.

Balkanisation killed the Empire mate.

Humans are tribalistic by nature and any overly large establishment will eventually break down.

You were going fine until Jews infiltrated the government then pushed ww2.

The Jews were also a major driving force in the trade companies too.

The issue was Indians didn't want to be part of an Empire, neither did Canadians and Australians.

Canadians and Australians did we wanted some selfrule cause a politician back in London has no idea on Australian life but we wanted to be part of something an Empire. It's why the concept of an Anglosphere still exists

May I draw your attention to the Imperial federation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Federation

That's why we sent men off to ww1 for the Brits, the Indians wanted out you just fucked up by siding with Europe and America over your own colonies and people your incompetence in the pacific theatre and the constant pushing for Australian troops to go to Africa over the Japanese coming down didn't help

You sided with the Jewish controlled government then with the United states and Europe over the other Anglo counties

>imperial federation
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't remind me lad

we lost anzac through our own incompetence