The missile attack was just a slap on the wrist

>The missile attack was just a slap on the wrist
>Trump as flexing for Xi

Your leddit narrative is over. Trump is a neocon. You all have to go back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0N4twV28Mw
google.ca/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/58e933a8c46188ab7a8b4599/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>You all have to go back.

to where?

reddit is anti-assad.

So is Trump faggot.
Sup Forums is pro Assad.

Does this mean Bannon getting fired is a sure thing?

>The missile attack was just a slap on the wrist
>Trump as flexing for Xi
that's literally the best case scenario
if trump was a neocon we'd be invading Syria and toppling assad right now

It seems this was done to appease the elite neolibs and neocons, stop the MUH RUSSIA narrative, and show Xi that he will NOT keep fucking around on North Korea anymore.
Fuck off leaf

>WE ALL DIE VIRGINS

>Trump is a neocon.
I think it's you who needs to go back.
You niggers have never been welcome here.

HERE COME THE HOTSTEPPA
ANTI-ISRAEL GANGSTA
EXCUSE ME MR KUSHNER
STILL LIVIN' ASSAD

NAAAA NA NA ASSAD
NAH NAH ASSAD
NAH ASSAD NA ASSAD

youtube.com/watch?v=w0N4twV28Mw

Fresh off the boat, from reddit hey, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make statements like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

TAKE THE OIL

Source or GTFO faggot

(((national))) interests

Threadly reminder that the anti-trump shills raiding Sup Forums have been exposed. They are organizing from the r/MarchAgainstTrump discord. Here is just some of the posted evidence:

Nothing is beyond our reach

S H A D I L A Y

We're not pro-assad, we're pro LEAVE THE MIDDLE EASTERN SHITHOLES ALONE
Which right now means leaving assad to do whatever it is he wants to do, as long as it's not trying to get a nuclear bomb.

google.ca/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/58e933a8c46188ab7a8b4599/amp

Try fucking google fag

I just take it for granted America is basically just a euphemism for Israel at this point.

Im actually okay with the fact that he is going to congress

its nice after 40 years of presidents not going to congress.

>to further its national interests

What did he mean by this?

Why not be pro-Assad? He's a badass ophthalmologist who has the balls to stand up to American imperialism.

REPEAT AFTER ME

AS NECCCEEEEEEESSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY
AND

APPPPPROOOOOOOOPPPPPRRRRRIAAAAAAATE

itt: Shills, retard, and other low intellect shitter who can't read a fuckign 100 words statement

We've seen the screenshots of the discord. You're not fooling anybody.

Trumptards are quite

If you make a claim the onus of proof is on you faggot

The aim is to build that pipeline so that it cuts out Russia from the deal thus crippling it's economy. This strenghtens 'muricas position as top dog

Iwanka's man is large and in charge!

big if true

And oh look at that Google isn't coming back with anything better luck next time shill

It's legit

This is correct

Blow up the Syrian immigrants at the source.

It was a link to rt.com

Maybe you're just retarded

The letter in question.

kill a few kids because someone killed a few kids.
just to show how tough he is when someone kills kids.

they just want oil pipeline is all
if syria becomes an islamic theocracy shithole that just makes things easier

it's merely a coincidence that their interests align with Israel's.

>as necessary and appropriate
depends on how he defines necessary, but this really does look like a slap on the wrist. Sup Forums will fall for sensationalist journalist headlines 10/10 times.

Oh, do shut up you little cuck

I hate this sghill wave. Gonna have to break out the gore if if they aren't gone soon

shows how powerful corporations have become.
it doesn't matter that most ppl are against or that 1/2 a million ppl are dead

> If you're not a neocon you're a shill

qutar wants this pipeline no matter what the cost

like the filename suggests, if this continues in any form whatsoever i am finished supporting the newly-jewish administration

Pure coincidence.

qatar*

Israel is a euphemism for Israel?

So, you can underline a sentence but you are too fuckign retarded to understand it. Man, must sucks being you, or being related to you by blood.

You sprak for the whole of pol leaf.
Im anti assad because hes muslim. I dont care who attacks them. Jews yanks japs chogues little green men or jabbawoki. Fuck assad and all his jew dick cut clan of pedo worshipping jew catheters

Exactly. Just accept that he betrayed us now. Much easier than 3+years from now. The first step to recovery is acceptance. We have to stop him.

"The U.S. missile attack against Syria is a clear and unforgivable act of aggression against a sovereign state and we strongly condemn this," KCNA quoted an unnamed spokesman for the North Korean foreign ministry as saying.

"The reality of today proves our decision to strengthen our military power to stand against force with force was the right choice a million times over," KCNA said.

If anyone sees Kushner end his life a sacrifice one should be willing to take to end this Jewish transition

>as necessary and appropriate

The first paragraph suggests that what the administration believes to be necessary and appropriate is when US (((intelligence))) reports chemical attacks.

This was a legit "fuck off" missile strike, and on top of that, if they dont "fuck off" (using chemical weapons) then they can be certain of another strike.

Hopefully Syrians are smart enough to fuck off. and hopefully our (((agencies))) don't lie to trump about (((intelligence))).

You gotta be a newfag to not see these shills, I thought they were RIDF. The coordinated Anti Syria bombing gave it off prior to the scheduled bombing.

That's what they're preparing for. Literally read the OP.

I've seen this exactly type of post like 10 times in the past hour. Are you trying to turn Sup Forums into a shitty AA meeting or something you retard?

He won't be fired. He'll just quit and go back to his radio show.

What comes next pol are we doomed?

This is still 4d chess right?

fuck america, fuck white people, i hope the entire continent is flooded with syrian refugees and that russia nukes the white house.

That's a big problem we voted for Bannon and his ideals we want Bannon

Wtf is going on with north Korea anyways? Fucking expose the death camps and starving people. Do they not have resources we need?

Or is America scared of China?

dying for muslim oil is what freedom is all about

The new shift started.

>KILL KUSHNER
KILL KUSHNER
>KILL KUSHNER
KILL KUSHNER
>KILL KUSHNER
KILL KUSHNER
>KILL KUSHNER
KILL KUSHNER

PAY YOUR DEBTS

>additional action
>its important national interests
>anything ME/oil/pro-Israel
Man, must sucks being you, or being related to you by blood.

ignorant leaf nigger, DotR cant come soon enough
see

ok jidf

Some people think it was just a slap on the wrist, it was. This is just a way to show that we are ready to go all in, but it will struck down. Then he can say he got blocked and he's in the clear. Otherwise it would seem abit weak.
>do yu even 4D chess??

You are attacking someone for assuming Trump will continue more strikes from these words.

While your dumbass is likewise assuming he won't. Your assumption takes a bigger leap of faith retard.

He is a neocon and setting the stage for more attacks.

He kills sandniggers and impedes saudi hegemony and doesn't afraid of anything. Also secular.

DIE FOR ISRAEL
>DIE FOR ISRAEL
DIE FOR ISRAEL
>DIE FOR ISRAEL
DIE FOR ISRAEL
>DIE FOR ISRAEL
DIE FOR ISRAEL
>DIE FOR ISRAEL
DIE FOR ISRAEL
>DIE FOR ISRAEL
DIE FOR ISRAEL
>DIE FOR ISRAEL
DIE FOR ISRAEL
>DIE FOR ISRAEL

repeat after me, you small dicked, smaller brained shitheap of a ''''''human''''''

As
Necessary
adjective
required to be done, achieved, or present; needed; essential.

and

Appropriate
adjective
suitable or proper in the circumstances.

Do you need any more help understanding those 2 words?

Doesn't afraid of anything indeed.

hey there, Pajeet, how is it to be a retarded fucking shill 100:1 you are either from ontario or BC, the cuck centrals.

Nice argument. Go back. Plebbit is waiting for you.

Nigger, fucking kys

No wonder that people hate leaf, if fucking mongoloid like you are allowed to post. Go fuckign fellate a shotgun until it goes click

>Sup Forums is one person
Fuck off back to your autistic circlejerk general and don't come back, you fucking leaf.

RAKE! RAKE! RAKE! RAKE! REEEEEEEE!

I can't believe the number of people acting like this is a big deal, it's not. Fucking relax you bitches. I'd hate to be a foxhole with any of your fags.

You're right, I do. I have to build a time machine and go back to 1933. This time I'll make sure the good guys win.

Mfw enforcing International Law makes Trump a Neocon

international military strikes are nothing
now that asian girl not being allowed to get free airbnb buffet dinners is the news of the century
>noone sees the coming retaliatory strikes against the U.S. for this idiotic move

>terrorising another nation with tomahawk missiles is """enforcing international law"""

>We

So we all voted for Trump for his foreign policy? Not to make America white again? Cause that's happening. I'm willing to allow some neocohen foreign policy of we get a whiter America and a wall.

t. Communist kike

>t. Communist kike
It is a little silly to call someone a communist when you are trying to speak on behalf of an anonymous imageboard as if we're some form of conglomerate
It'd also be nice if OP posted an archived link to his source so I can make sure it is of reasonable quality.

Trump just got his Supreme court pick through. He will go back, get the supreme court to allow travel ban now, fuck syria up and not take a single refugee.

Enjoy your new neighbors hans.

He may be kept on for optics but he won't have any real power.

I wasn't speaking for all of pol I'm saying the people that voted for trump the ones I care about were practically voting for Bannon and his policy. If he's gone I'm gone

This is a useless statement without any specifics

You dumb fuck America is going down the shitter with more multiculturalism and globalism if Trump continues the neocon agenda.

Document literally does not say he's taking more action. Leftists trying to imply otherwise. OP continues to suck dick with no end in site.

>I wasn't speaking for all of pol I'm saying the people that voted for trump the ones I care about were practically voting for Bannon and his policy
You can hardly blame anyone for mistaking you saying "we" for trying to speak on behalf of Sup Forums. I understand what you mean now.
What other policies do you think Trump hasn't been able to meet yet other than Syria?
Agreed. Which is why I want a source so I can see if the article is more specific. It seems kind of hyperbolic from the headline.

>DUrr violations of the geneva convention should be met with no repercussions

Assad fucked up. He's lucky it was just an airfield.

Fuck off. I'm not pro-child killer fucking leaf. Go suck a big fat black muslim dick, fag.

he can't even correctly velcro his vest. why the fuck is he even in a vest when nobody around him is?

if he asked for one, he's even more of a cuck than i thought.

maybe the military insisted he wear one so he knows his place as a faggot they just have to take care of then ship off back to home.

>RT
How unsurprising that a Russian state newspaper would intentionally misrepresent what Trump said so as to further piss off Trump supporters.

As was already said before Trump wrote his required letter to congress to explain his actions before a period of 48 hours expired, at the UN, and again in the letter, there are no further plans for military action and such action will only be taken if deemed necessary, which at the moment they are not. The US is currently pursuing diplomatic solutions with other world powers as was stated by Nicky and Rex.

I scored in the 94th percentil in the GRE english section in case you're this new.

>Fucking expose the death camps and starving people
pro tip: there aren't any, it's all burger propaganda