Yeah Putin and Xi are shitting their pants

What kinda chess is this?

What does this mean? I'm trying to wrap my head around it.....

how many dimensions of chess is this guy playing on right now

What is this idiot fucking doing?

Too many to count. This is fucking awesome.

He's talking about how the crowd at the inauguration was bigger than the proof. Same with the runways of that Syrian airport he wrecked with missiles.

>7D MMORPG VR Motion Control Chess

Is he saying they did it on purpose or he is saying the US military aren't capable of doing their job ? Is he trying the "if we don't know what we're doing, our enemies cannot guess it either " strategy ?

lol not true, and you would know it if you studied allied bombings

runways are really fucking expensive to replace, they need to be pretty flat and debris-free for planes to operate off of.

That's why allies bombed German runways.
All those "carpet bombing" pictures of B2s and B1Bs dropping -massive amounts of dumb bombs?
Those are explicitly to destroy runways.

Do you think his internet guy has told him how mad people are?

>Those are explicitly to destroy runways.

No, those bombings were specifically targeted at civilians to murder as many German women and children as possible. Churchill admitted as much. /thread

>allied bombings
>German runways
>unironically comparing tactics from 7 decades ago to modern tactics

it was 4d chess you just dont get it

he's literally pretending to be stupid like he always has

Why the fuck do you think so many billions were poured into the F35's "vertical takeoff" system?

Because they can take off/land on destroyed airfields. If you look at promotional posters, there's a ton of them depicting F35s taking off of dirt/obliterated airfields.

pretty sure trump is shooting craps

He's playing on the retard dimension.

no I mean that they really are shitting their pants right now he's a fucking whackjob clown with the nuclear codes

North Korea said on Saturday U.S. missile strikes against a Syrian airfield on Friday were "an unforgivable act of aggression" that showed its decision to develop nuclear weapons was "the right choice a million times over".

Yeah, but that technology did not exist during WW2. Fact remains that you can't compare Trump's Syrian bombings to Churchill's bombings of Germany when the war was over (purely "revenge bombings").

The reason i help isis is #isisrael

The revenge bombings were shit, but I'm talking about before Germany was fucked.

When the massive air raids with B17/B29/Lancaster planes were to take out actual military targets, it was either large manufacturing plants or runways.

Yeah, the rest of them were fucked up to take out civilians in cities.

Yeah dude that's for sure the reason VTOL was developed. You for sure know what you're talking about.

The kind that only IQ 100+ people would understand.

So naturally shills don't get it

>shitting their pants

Lord Kushner advises his troops

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's like when Schwarzenegger would go to a competitors house the night before the big muscle show and start shit talking them from the lawn loudly with a cigar in hand!

then it should be understandable

He is playing in the potato league

If you bothered to follow Lockheed's selling points for the past decade, this was one of the major features they touted. You could take off/land of a small flight deck or poorly maintained airfields. US aircraft are notoriously delicate when it come to airfields, unlike their Russian counterparts.

Then, it turned out to be really fucking expensive.

Post a link to or image of these selling points you're talking about.

>I'm too stupid to understand 86D chess
>The things I don't understand are retarded.

>That Pumping Iron when he's sitting with some newcomer and his parents
>tfw he praises him at first and then immediately starts talking about how much bigger he himself is and demands the parents admit it
>tfw they do

Gets my sides every time. I wish Arnie wasn't a manlet, he's too based for that.

You're next, Kimalingadingdong.

even if trump crashes in burns, at least it is going to be fucking hysterical

one

No matter what happens, his shitposts were worth it.

>Clearly this American President is willing to act with military force
>Let's piss him off and threaten him
Oh Kimmy...
You are going to be dead in the next 4-8 years.

This just screams "I'm watching the news"

>(fill in and top)
He knows just how to make me come crawling back.

>mfw it's real

one dimensional tic tac toe

I can't fucking find it anymore, this was pdf brochures from 2/3 years ago.
There was major controversy about keeping the tubofan in. The Marines wanted it because they could use it like a Harrier, and everyone else said it didn't justify spending. Lockheed, obviousy, wanted to still sell the more expensive version with the turbofan. They pointed out how it could take off from the smaller Marine ships, and (for the rest of the airforce) take off from broken airfields so it was totally beneficial.
Eventually, the project split into 3 different airframes because fitting everything into one wasn't possible.

>labels his bulletproof jacket like his underwear and on top of another jacket that never belongs in the setting in which he finds himself

Next time there's a missile attack the Syrians will take all their planes to the runway
>We can't keep letting our enemies know what our next move is

This was also before the first vertical takeoff. Now, since there's images from that, you can't find concept art about vertical takeoff anymore.

o fug, he's gone full shia leboeuf, snapped

>1 tomahawk is $500k
>59 tomahawks is $29.5 million
>airport was open the next day
>mfw trump spend almost 30 million on proving to assad his dick was big
can someone explain how this is okay. this was literally one of the things he promised not to do while campaigning

keked

Have runways changed since the 40's? Have bombs? WTF are you talking about?

Latest version of Tomahawks is 2 million each

But they did some damage to Syrian planes which also cost money, even if they're old

You can tell Trump is a genius by his bigly of the English language.

amerifats will be forever and ever a Zionists stooge.

enjoy 8 years being smeared with shit

It's the same airbase that shot down an israeli jet not long ago, and damaged another. The kikes wanted revenge and forced Trump's hand to do it.

Is he criticizing the military? Or revealing his chess game? Or does he not know he hit a runway? What the fuck is going on?

got a source?

I think he's saying it was a direct retaliatory strike to send a message and not meant to be punitive. Either that or it was a token slap on the wrist to get neocons behind him. Hard to tell these days.

well the thing is t

> mfw this is not a fake tweet, it would have been deleted by now

>Master builder uses his understanding of construction and engineering to school us plebes on what military targets are best to destroy
The madman

Germany was always fucked. The war was over by 1941, that's why the officers sent there families away that year. The writing was on the wall when the bulk of the German war machine was destroyed in Russia.

this just shows how many people didnt look into the attack, he launched missiles on a runway. Stay informed you faggots

The fucking responses. I wonder if they think he reads them? The diet coke image is true.

>he launched missiles on a runway

I don't understand

like, maybe 5 or 6 right now, my dude

It's not chess. It's Ugandan flycake making.

Then why the fuck he ordered the attack?

It's "big league" you subIQ nigger

Let's hope he doesn't get the nuclear codes

>$100 million dollars taken from our wall, from our children, from our country; instead used to conduct a ratings boost/fireworks show against an empty airfield that shut down their operations for a few hours

$100 million dolllars. Jesus fucking christ this makes me mad.

>Then why the fuck he ordered the attack?

It's a response to a violation of the Geneva convention. A swift slap on the wrist to not go dropping bug spray on people. The rules of war are clearly laid out.

That doesn't even make sense. Trump says biggly,because things are bigger and better in America

Jeesus what an insecure little man.
now we know why the deep state chose him to be president: easy to manipulate.

Trump always responds to criticism he sees on the media, so chances are he saw himself being criticized on the effectiveness of his airstrike, considering Syria was flying planes the next day.

Basically, he's admitting that it was just a warning shot.

he's the sorta guy who gets put on the wood league in SC2 and doesn't know what the fuck he's doing

To tell Xi that he better give Fat Kim a spanking, or we'll do it for him.

i hope Assad will stick this pig on a spear

hit the runway with a few Tomahawks that then would be fixed within 48 to 72 hours

or hit the su-22 and mig-23 jets, fuel depot, weapons cache, and radars.

armchair generals know more than real generals.

You're like a little kid.
Watch this

>crying about money already spent on missiles that have been sitting in storage

If only we kept the receipts :'^(

he didn't bomb the runway

he attacked a garrage with borken down airplanes of the syrian army, because after he notified the russians, they then notified syrians, enabling them to save all of the working jets

only 23 out of 59 missiles actually hit the target anyway
on of them even accidentaly hit a city 4km away

>1.4 million per missile which has only 30% of actually working

When they were bought they cost that much. They were probably gonna expire soon, plus I bet dod has newer savvier missles they wanna load up on those ships. $100 000 000 show of force to Iran, North Korea, China, Russia

It's not our job to police the Geneva Convention and engage in games of brinkmanship over some dead '''moderate''' muzzies

Maybe he's just stupid ever think about that you fucking retarded redditor

>being a retard
>calling it playing chess

Looks like sucking ISIS dick chess

if 26 missiles missed the mark you would see videos of the down missiles all over the place.

sounds like fake news to me.

so much for America First eh?

Wow liberals really are this dumb they don't even understand language

>this is the current amerifat leader

>It's just a prank bro look there's a satellite right up there

Why does Sup Forums support Assad? Is it because he gasses people? You people sure do luuuuuuv yer gas haw haw

Is this real?

He is telling to the Russians that the next target will be more expensive to fix.

Check Twitter

he publicly acts like a retard for 3d chess

DUMBASS

.4 million per missile which has only 15% of actually working

I think he is saying he just blew some easy to fix shit up to make globalists applaud him like idiots. Notice how their praise only lasted a day? now they're crying it was unconstitutional.

he's a retard this guy is such a fucking tool.