/ekg/ End Kushner General - Remove kikes & globalists

>Bannon, former chief of the conservative news organization Breitbart News, has been at odds with Kushner and Gary Cohn, the head of the White House National Economic Council, an administration official and the four former advisers said.

>The former Trump advisers said Kushner, husband of Trump daughter Ivanka Trump, is trying to tug the president into a more mainstream position, while Bannon is trying to keep aflame the nationalist fervor that carried Trump to his unexpected election victory on Nov. 8.

It's literally Bannon who represents Christian White America versus the Jews who represent Satan, Israel and globalism.

globalnews.ca/news/3365859/rivalry-steve-bannon-jared-kushner-trump/

#FireKushner #KeepBannon #TeamBannon

Use these hashtags on twitter to keep them trending.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Kushner's_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Shayrat_missile_strike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Nick
rt.com/usa/384066-trump-in-letter-to-congress-on-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=T4LMPvOJxVc
express.co.uk/news/world/789399/Donald-Trump-Ivanka-Trump-Syria-Missile-Strike-Assad-US-Russia-Tomahawk/amp
archive.is/P9Qoc
youtube.com/watch?v=sXKj01LaLUc
haaretz.com/jewish/news/the-king-s-torah-a-rabbinic-text-or-a-call-to-terror-1.261930
youtu.be/2yXqLPTdBes
youtube.com/watch?v=byYi9mGfigY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Kushner's_War used to redirect to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Shayrat_missile_strike , but this kike en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Nick (((fixed))) it

THIS JUST IN

rt.com/usa/384066-trump-in-letter-to-congress-on-syria/

FUCKING TRAITOR
TRUMP IS A TRAITOR HOLY FUCKING SHIT

In America's national interest, bigtime.

bump

Bump

Bump.
Death to the globalists.

I knew that fuck would weasel his way into shit. Reminds me of when Nixon thought that Kissinger was "one of the good Jews"

Ya best start believing in Jew conspiracies user. You're in one.

Oy vey, watch it you filthy antisemite

#KushnerAtWar now trending!

#KushnerAtWar now trending! MEME VETERANS - TO YOUR STATIONS!!!

I never voted for Kushner. Why does he seem to wield more foreign policy power than Trump does right now?

>Reinventing government
>Being a 'shadow diplomat'
>Brokering peace in the Middle East

What is Trump doing exactly? It's saturday, so he's most likely playing ((((golf)))) at Mar-A-Lago.

Meme material

Literally nothing. Trump letter to congress telling them and everyone what we already know. Nothing about future strikes yet.

Every administration since FDR has had these "shadow diplomats" which also happen to be (((shadow diplomats))). They're there to make sure the Potus-goy stays in check.

link is Global news. Slide

youtube.com/watch?v=T4LMPvOJxVc

"Of all sad words of tongue and pen the saddest are these: Sup Forums was right again"

STOP TALKING ABOUT MY HUSBAND LIKE THIS

My theory is that Trump goes to MarALago to avoid being (((wiretapped))).

>wearing a $1000 business suit in a warzone
What did he mean by this?

Bump

>Paddy Tarleton
Fuck that informant shitface.

do elaborate for the uninformed user

is this a meme? what's wrong with trusting in your son-in-law over some guy you've barely spent a year with

Because his son in law used to sleep at Netanyahu's house and is funded by Soros. That's why.

He associated with the TWP which is false flag controlled opp as fuck

Bannon should just give up. He tried he can hold his head high. Trump clearly has Jew cum all over his face and it's irreparable.

Meme him out

Yeah, quick Google search and that looks like a hell of an opportunity for feds

That's why, though he's unpopular on here, I like movements a la Richard Spencer. There's no real party platform yet for anyone to infiltrate imo

Make globalists and bankers irrelevant. Build the Space Elevator.

bump

I don't hate him as much as a lot of people in the WN/whatever movement since he strongly disassociates from skinhead type shit. He's a bit too cocky, not as smart and eloquent as he thinks he is, and a bit too old to be the "young attractive white identity guy"

earth is flat

>Bannon should just give up. He tried he can hold his head high.

You clearly don't know much about Bannon. It's not about holding his head high - go watch his speeches from a couple of years ago, and what he says regarding the US and the nationalistic movement.

Bannon is an ideologist. He once said that in order to create something beautiful, you first have to destroy the system, bring it down into a big pile of ashes. Only then can you rebuilt something worthwhile. He's all about starting a revolution, and I honestly believe he won't back down an inch.

Kushner has indeed helped trump a lot, but Bannon is the guy that created the entire persona Trump adopted in the early campaign, a person that won him the presidency in the end.

Covene the council! They know!

On a scale of 1 to 10, how Jewed are getting right now?

Bump

#FireKushner

pol/acks go here for bizarre info on Jared Kushner

→ #

Yoel Chaim and Yael Trump must go

Research
- Jamie Gorelick - Kushner's attorney donated $$$ to Clinton Foundation, mega power liberal (see info graphic ITT)

- Genie Energy - Kushner is best pals with Rupert Murdoch, who's on the board of a Syrian-oil-operation with Cheney and Lord Rothschild

- George Soros - loaned Kushners $250m

- Kushner has a silly messianic complex and purchased 666 5th Avenue as a jewel in his "as above, so below" Yankee socialite crown

- Charles Kushner is a conniving criminal who was sent to prison by Chris Christie, and Jared cockblocked Christie from Trump admin position---he loathes goys who betray his tribe

- Orthodox Jew - can't work on Shabbat (today), has two sinks, Shabbos goys run his family's errands on Saturdays; family ordered Ivanka to convert; Jared's Israeli name is Yoel Chaim, which Ivanka (Yael) calls him at home

- his (((Goldman-Sachs)))) cronies are filling Trump's cabinet and alienating Steve Bannon from Trump

- wears $4k (((slim-fitting))) suit and $1k designer shades to greet military in Iraq; gay optics

- Bibi Netanyahu literally slept in Kushner's childhood bed ---imagine if this fat fuck slept in Chelsea's or Jeb's son's bed.

- Kushner family has ties to the rabbi(s) who wrote THE KING'S TORAH - a gentile hate guide semi-banned in Israel that caused a scandal

Kushner and Ivanka are Israel First, Family Second, Israel Third etc.

#FireKushner #FuckGreaterIsrael #ShutItDown

WE ARE THE BERG
YOUR GENETIC AND CULTURAL DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE MUDDIED UP AND RAPED
RESISTANCE IS ANTISEMITIC

Get that parasite kike outta there!

trump sees the dollar signs that kushner promises. his family has married into corruption. he cannot pull himself back from the brink of evil he's crossed.

steve bannon is a symbol of an unreachable previous mania, now. bannon will resign. this administration was tempted, and donald trump was not strong enough to overcome the temptation.

there is only one way to stop this. the pence option.

Keep #FireKushner trending boys

Include #GreaterIsrael #YoelChaim #GenieEnergy

#FlushKushner

kek'd heartily

Roger Stone tried to warn us.

Putin is a liar and a traitor just like Trump is.

Keep selling Russian oil for fraudulent and illegal (Article 1, Section 10 of the US Constitution) US Dollars and thus keep propping up the petrodollar and the enemy of Russia, the United States of America.

If Putin was not a bitch of the bankers just like Trump;
then the American airbase in Incirlik, Turkey, would have been destroyed by a retaliatory Russian missile strike by now. At the very least, the American ships that fired those Tomahawk missiles should have been sunk, accompanied by the declaration that Russia will no longer sell precious and real Russian oil for fake and illegal US Dollars.

For those who will claim that Russia buys gold with the dollars it gets for Russian oil and thus hurts the US Dollar faction:

The net effect of this process on the US dollar is NET POSITIVE as it strenghtens (1) the dollar's acceptance as the premier international medium of exchange; (2) enables the Americans to continue to print the dollar at will and pay for and finance wars and dictators around the world with funny money; and (3) it allows the American State to GROW instead of declining as it should.

1/2

Exclusive photo of Jared Kushner found advising Trump before the attacks in pic related

Also
express.co.uk/news/world/789399/Donald-Trump-Ivanka-Trump-Syria-Missile-Strike-Assad-US-Russia-Tomahawk/amp

archive.is/P9Qoc

It is also very stupid to claim that buying gold will do one any good when said gold IS NOT the accepted international medium of exchange and IS NOT accepted by the US of A or its European vassals as payment for concluding transactions. [Nor by any other IMF member country, for that matter, which both China and Russia are, also. IMF member countries stipulate that they will not use gold as money; that's the principal IMF agreement among countries.] One has to SELL said gold and convert the proceeds into fiat money (i.e., US Dollars and Euros etc.) before one can purchase anything with it, thereby LOWERING the gold price and one's purchasing power if denominated in gold. Knowing that Western and Jewish bankers manipulate the price of gold via the Futures markets; what happens is, gold doesn't go up in price when you buy it and it goes HUGELY down in price when you have to sell it.

Putin just said Jerusalem is Israel's capital, just like Trump did.

Just dropping truth bombs

2/2

Coup against Bannon confirmed.

Nationalists vs Zionists/Globalists

I wish your post was a sticky.

So many people need to realize that the dude and his family is literally evil

Look at the jew watching behind him

Always watching, always scheming, always contriving devious new schemes. Always.

Oh wow just as expected. That's so fucked up man. Bannon is the voice of reason while Jared is the voice of greedy kikes furthering Israel's agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=sXKj01LaLUc

Anti-gentile beliefs confirmed.

My bet is that Kushner have sex tapes of trump engaging in cuckholding and bull prepping activities that involve him kushner and ivanka which are used as blackmail.
t. user

I'm hating this guy by the minute

Infographic on 'The King's Torah'

The Kushner family associates with the rabbi(s) who authored this "gentile murder manual"

haaretz.com/jewish/news/the-king-s-torah-a-rabbinic-text-or-a-call-to-terror-1.261930

Trump goys are hilarious. Thanks for quadrupling aid

Also kushner father among other things fucked people over with prostitute sex tapes and was sentenced by christie father.

Good work bumb

Describes his thought process. This keeps getting worse

no, by christie himself

Uh, ok. Thanks for the correction, speedreading is a bitch.

>There are some rumors that Trump might cure Bannon completely, and that Dina Powell might get a promotion to be H.R. McMaster's right hand woman.

The removal of Bannon might be coming because of disagreements and infighting between him and (((Kushner))), and since Kushner is Trump's son in law, of course he will side with him and not Bannon. This battered got it all figured out.
We need to expose Kushner and show Trump the truth, and make sure Bannon stays.

Idea: Trump cut all of his affiliation with his companies, which he gave to his children. What if we campaign for Kushner to do the same; We make him get rid of his affiliation with the Kushner companies so he will not have any "corporate interest" in the foreign policy he advises on. That way he has to either fuck off and keep his shit, or stay and literally just be a useless puppet that does nothing or very little.

After (((Kushner))) is disabled, Gary Cohn and Dina Powell are next, the are bad business, Gary is the economic advisor, bad position, Dina is on the security council and might be promoted to be McMaster's assistant on national security, which is even worse given the context that the globalists want to pull another Iraq.

Tfw you realise that Bannon called the antichrist Kushner a globalist cuck. This is the best timeline ever.

Praise kek

This is a good idea and sounds very reasonable. Something Trump needs to agree to.

I'll help you.

Charles Kushner is actually estranged from the rest of the Jewish Kushner family for turning on his own family with the prostitute blackmail scandal.

KRE (kushner real estate group) actually rebranded itself as SK Properties back in 2010. I assume to move away from any distinction with Kushner Companies, Jared's Company.

So you see that Jared and his Father are ruthless Jews even among Jews.

Confirmed: Steve Bannon called Kushner a "cuck" and "globalist" to White House insiders

kek at this one

youtu.be/2yXqLPTdBes

People should delve into Judaism and find out how retarded it really is. The fact that we let these types of people control our money is a testament to how far we have fallen.

>mfw I see a quality thread
>mfw when I see the OP is a leaf

We have to get the globalist kike fuckheads away from Trump and the levers of power. Bannon must prevail if white American interests are to have a voice.

Yes We partake in mass Usury which is why we can't get the jews off us. If we stopped, the jews would lose their power and we might have a chance, like in Germany.

Yeah, but we need public outcry or at least make it look like there is. This is the same tactics the media are using to manipulate companies into giving into their demands, which means if we make it look important enough and that enough people care, we might pull an oy vey on the baddies

Best part of the talmud is the part on jewish women, it's like reading /r9k+pol/

>israel

I thought they were Rachel and Phoebe from Friends.

Don't tell anybody, but I think Trump has overloaded him with responsibilities on purpose.

>oy vey the goyim know

I was raised a Christian surrounded by Americans and American culture, I care about the US of A almost as much as I do this sandbox, only here the corruption can't be handled this easily

>uses cuck
Truly /ourguy/

They are trying to give Trump an out to sellout to the globalist agenda. He took the first bait.

>Just sellout, Donald. The media shitstorm will stop. We'll praise you. Say you changed. You'd even go down as a great president. Just like Obama. Just do our bidding. That's it. Just sellout, Donald.

>(((almost as much)))
>(((almost as much)))
>(((almost as much)))

Mate, I'm a nationalist, I care about the shithole i was born in, and I want it to flourish, just not at the expense of other nations and people

Problem in their narrative is that Obama isn't going down as a great president

Need to add tag #Syria so you can get more anti war people and trump haters tweeting this

< -- Template ready for caption at the bottom.

#TeamBannon

1 like = 1 prayer

Seriously this is pathetic.

Cool, thanks.

Any caption ideas anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=byYi9mGfigY

THIS

Pence is a typical Republican that Trump chose simply to get the establishment vote. How would he help with anything?

Trips of truth