What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

(No really, what did he mean by this?)

He's responding to criticism that the strikes didn't destroy the runways by pointing out that that would have been a waste of resources.

Stop questioning the glorious leader.

Oh, so it's just poorly worded without context. That makes sense.

the clown president

PRESIDENTIAL SHITPOSTING

>poorly worded
Not really
>without context
True but people who have been paying attention would get it right away

is this real? why does the president feel the need to justify his decisions on twitter? is he retarded?

I meant “poorly worded without context” as one string of thought, i.e. if you don't have the context you can't gleam the context from the wording, and are left confused, as I was.

Got em. It's over for Drumpf this time.

There are (relatively) cheap runway cluster bombs to scrape an entire strip in one easy run.

I understand you Hans

is this real?
my god he is even more of a dipshit than imaginable

seems to be implying he didn't want to do too much damage
doesn't make sense to tweet about it, idk why he keeps this twitter persona up still

if trump says nothing
>omg is he going crazy is He paranoid what's going on with trump guys
If trump responds to the American people on twitter
>wow what is this guys problem he must be like really insecure to have to tell the citizens of America things
Fuck off, it's not your business. Keep to the issues of your non country.

>trumpcucks are scared of these quads
Kek do you remember when Sup Forums didn't want to die for the eternal kike?

Yeah, but you're an idiot.

tomahawks won't do shit to runways

look at the pics of the damage, the tomahawks actually flew into the hangers and destroyed the airplanes

You would need b2 bombers and thousand+ pound bombs to destroy the runway, which would be very bad with the s-300 grumbles the Russians have set up.

>Keep to the issues of your non country.
how is syria an issue of usa?

kys

>eternal kike
You mean Trump? I would die for him.

>being transparent is bad now

Trump makes it everyones business by posting his petulant thought process across twitter.

Plus, with Trump pissing off Russia and if he continues, causing yet more migrants to flee towards Europe - the situation in Syria is more European business than it is American.

>What did he mean by this?
I'm not sure, but he does know his construction, so I would trust him on this specific tweet.

he's legitimately stupid

>let's spend 1.5 million to do something a few shovels could do in 30 minutes

I don't think mountain Jews even understand the value of currency.

no its 4d chess hes playing chess

not to defend Orange Hitler but he's right, wipe out a jet fighter and that's 50 million down the drain, blow a hole in a runway and ahmed and his brothers can fill it in in a few days

Wow, after two years, you people are finally starting to catch on

"HURR ITS JUST LIBS DADDY DON IS SMART, I TRUST A BILLIONARE WITH MULTIPLE PENDING LAWSUITS FOR UNPAID LABOR AND SCAM COLLEGES"

All countries belong to America

But not in cruise missile format.

And they aren't typically loaded on Aegis destroyers who's loadout is Tomahawk and SM-2/3/6 for AA and missile defense.

Threadly reminder that the anti-trump shills raiding Sup Forums have been exposed. They are organizing from the r/MarchAgainstTrump discord. Here is just some of the posted evidence:

Nothing is beyond our reach

S H A D I L A Y

>GUUUYYYYS RICHARD SPENCER AND ANN COULTER AND PRETTY MUCH THE ENTIRE RIGHT CONDEMNING TRUMP'S FAGGOTRY ARE LIBERAL SHILLS PRAISE KEK LOL

He's right you know.

This is why the British Harrier jump jet was a bit silly, it's main feature was it could take off from very short and improvised runways...yet proper runways are easy to fix and our own royal engineers pride themselves on being able to make and fix a runway in double quick time.

Best thing to hit besides the planes is probably fuel and servicing buildings.

Someone needs to reach out to /mlp/ to conduct a counter-raid.

Trotting out his, ho hum I'm a big construction builder guy meme, user. We've all heard this before.

Construction, it's the only thing he understands about the raid.

how is he stupid because of this tweet tho

b2reddit

PAY YOU DEBTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>is [the US president] retarded?
Yes, yes, very much so.

At least Putin has the decency to outsource his shitposting to his ministries and embassies.

PAY YOUR DEBTS YOU DEADBEAT MUSLIM COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The orange baboon and his trumpanzee don't understand what diplomacy is.

America doesn't belong to America