Wants crusade

>wants crusade
>doesn't support Trump bombing shitskins

What more do you want? Fucking hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3uaf1NFxXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's interesting all the dead bodies the media ever posts support pro-globalism agendas

It's interesting they refuse to show dead bodies of islamic terrorism in Europe or USA.

>Supporting a ISIS shill
Neck yourself, ISIS is the enemy not Assad.

Ya bomb Christian SAA for bombing Muslims. Dues vult.
Have fun building roads and schools for a bunch of arabs while getting ambushed. Nice crusade u got there.

>supporting ZOG and ISIS
>Crusade
pick 1

ISIS is praising Donald Trump

>le enemy of my enemy is friend meme

We'll fuck up both of them

>attacking the only secular faction protecting the christians
>doing the job of djihadis and kikes

I want the first crusade, not the fourth.

>>doesn't support Trump bombing shitskins
Those are ShareBlue/Media Matters shills.
Any true follower of Kek would celebrate these strikes.

sure, the zionist state of the usa don't get the refugees. god bless bashar al-assad and the syrian arab army, and all who stand with them in the fight against atlanticist-zionist hegemony. fuck donald trump, fuck jared kushner, fuck the state of israel, fuck the jews.

I want your dirty American kikes to stop sending me shitskins and nuke Israel already. Stupid white race traitor mixed shit, you 40% white faggots.

>Sup Forums is one person
Mom, I posted it again

They're grateful over there.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3uaf1NFxXc

>crusade
>supports the bombing of the people actually defending christian population in the middle east

why are trumptards so dumb?

I mean

lol MAGA xD sieg heal sieg trump fuckin cucks i swar xD

>crusade!! deus vult!! kek :DDDD
>let's bomb secular governments in the name of christ
>with the help of our moslem theocracy allies

>being a filthy neocon jew

Assad is a secular leader and is a rare muzzie who's actually fighting ISIS. Try again sweetie.

I hope the Germany gas you worthless Syrian Refugees.

>Wants to bomb shitskins for jews
>creates more rapefugees
All (((Muricans))) need to be shot on sight

Good goy.
Yes bomb shitskins.

They are the enemy.

most people on this board are fucking stupid.
pic related.

they fucked up hiddenlol too. only retarded nazi propaganda now, nothing funny.

Muhreeeens. Notice how Flynn an army man kept Trump sane. And how he was hated.

Mattie who was praised by the MSM is partially responsible for this bullshit. And he is a marine. They like being stupid fucks.

Hopefully Flynn has some supporters in the Army and they save us from war. I have no faith in the marines. They get off n being expendable pawns.

Let's remember that all of the opposition wants to impose Sharia law, while Assad wants equal rights for Christians and so on. So this is nothing but the unholy alliance between radical islam and the military industrial complex continuing, which has been going on since the 80's when Al-qaeda was used by the CIA to fight the Soviet Union in Afghanistan.

Wrong shitskins, dumbass. If those missiles were aimed at Saudi Arabia or Qatar or Dubai or any other state who funds terrorism in the West, we'd be happy, because that would be solving an actual problem that affects our nations. Instead, we aim them at Assad, who is the realistic best case for an ME regime: an iron-fisted secular dictator that maintains order, largely minds his own business, and prevents religious minorities from being genocided.

we must secure Israel...err, I mean, our national interests xD lol deuz vult right?

Kosovo should really swallow up the rest of Serbia.

And then who will rule Syria?

This. The only good muzzie is a dead muzzie.
Praise Kek!

>lets support neocons empowering Muslims and Jews.

and end up with ANOTHER totally destablized terrorist haven shithole and a ton more refugees

We voted for his guy because he promised not to get involved in other countries' shit. I dont care how many children assad supposedly gasses, every government commits atrocities.

But instead we got soros-back kushner and trumps whore christ-renouncing kike daughter whispering in his ear to abandon all his original plans and follow the kike agenda.

Fuck you.

OP is well aware of the consequences of regime change and of the evil of the Saudi-Israel-US axis.
Stop responding to obvious bait threads you stupid faggots.

>links a CNN video
Gas yourself faggot

if you wanted a modern crusade for the homeland wouldn't it be on Israel?

Nobody wants to slovania

Exactly.