Guys, reminder to ignore anyone posting against /ourguy/ Trump in the coming days...

Guys, reminder to ignore anyone posting against /ourguy/ Trump in the coming days. It has been CONFIRMED that ShareBlue and /leftypol/ are working together to push Sup Forums towards retarded antisemitism that will only serve to dilute our message

Our movement has always been anti-racist - just as our community leaders (Milo, based Stickman, etc) have always said. True Sup Forums posters realise there is no room here for stormweenies or shills who refuse the final redpill that is Civic Nationalism.

Hold fast, fellow 'pedes. Let's show these shills some HIGH ENERGY support for our PRESIDENT!

>He spends his time making false flag anime website posts.

Is your life really worth living, m8?

>DUBS

Kek is with us.

I can't believe that whiney liberal snowflakes are false flagging like this

>pol always being anti-racist
Nigger get out

Fuck off, snowflake. We know you're just a libtard shill trying to trick Sup Forums but we're not buying it, you stupid cuck

dubz bros, no fucking way, KEK IS ON OUR SIDE, THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS

>Guys, reminder to ignore anyone posting against /ourguy/ Trump in the coming days. It has been CONFIRMED that ShareBlue and /leftypol/ are working together to push Sup Forums towards retarded antisemitism that will only serve to dilute our message
>
>Our movement has always been anti-racist - just as our community leaders (Milo, based Stickman, etc) have always said. True Sup Forums posters realise there is no room here for stormweenies or shills who refuse the final redpill that is Civic Nationalism.
>
>Hold fast, fellow 'pedes. Let's show these shills some HIGH ENERGY support for our PRESIDENT!

Kek wills it!

>it was all real

I don't think you understand the level of autism you're invoking, they already know what you faggots look like.

SO MANY DUBZ

kek

>doubles again

Kek is with us and PRESIDENT TRUMP! Come on guys, don't pay attention to these libtard shills

REMINDER THAT HILLARY LOST! Fuck off David Brock nerd virgins!

>our movement has always been anti-racist

I don't know what's worse, the fact that some faggots might actually believe this shit, or the fact that some might fall for this bait.

>REMINDER THAT HILLARY LOST!
Yeah, but I'm starting to think that with Trump, we all lost. Seriously, what the fuck is he doing?

>to push Sup Forums towards retarded antisemitism that will only serve to dilute our message

Where do you think you are plebbitfag ?

Hillary WON
the broken American voting system lost

$0.25 has been deposited into your account SHILL

> 1/4 of a dollar

Nigga, you wish. The meme is 2 cents.

HWNDU

I like him. He is a good president. Not like the last president

>Our movement
fuck off bac kto reddit

If you are a young person, who's only been following politics since the Obama era, I can imagine it being very difficult to understand what is now happening.

The whole point of Sup Forums supporting Trump was for the lulz, because he made a fool of himself regularly and it was comedy gold to see how far we could push it. Somewhere along the way, he started saying things that made a Trump win seem desirable beyond humour.

So here we are. He hasn't locked her up. He hasn't gone after the private federal reserve. He's stock his cabinet with the same corporate heads as they all do, and now this bullshit; bombing Assad for an attack which he had literally no interest in doing, or means to do it.

Fuck Trump. Fuck anyone who's naive enough to think he isn't lost at this point. But after spending time in America, I'm well aware that many of you are too stupid to think critically about this, and will just cry "shill" whenever you can, to avoid critical thinking.

Bannon began threatening me and Hepzibah, as well as, hiring a group of"Resistance" members to launch an all-out assault against us online to discredit us - this is called projection and the Veil of Confusion (this is just like what Trump did about Hillary). They made up all kinds of lies and spent their entire days condemning us all because Bannon knew, one day, we would be part of his political demise.
But he got too cocky and began to slip. He posted on the dark net about his plans for white domination and World War III.
He began calling us and making fake profiles to stalk us on - even Donald made a few fake profiles to harass us on.
They wanted to make us afraid and shut us down like they did the others - but it didn't work. Nevertheless, WE persisted.
They even offered my lawyer a huge multi-million dollar payoff to turn his back on me and the case - but it didn't work.
Bannon bragged about how the four of them would start WWIII on 4/7 while making it look like they were "protecting" people (after a "terrorist attack" that was really a #falseflag). They targeted a Syria for several reasons - 1.) to get back at Putin for leaving Jacob and their club, 2.) to make it look like "#ISIS" did it, 3.) get the oil and money from the Middle East by creating a new war, and 4.) trying to make Vladimir so mad that he used a bomb to start WWIII.
They also coincided this with the #Chinese PM's visit to #MaraLago because China is one of the biggest targets - they want war between the United States & rogue Russian military leaders (such as Val) and China, non-rogue Russia (VP and those working for him), North Korea, & Islamic nations (Iran and Syria being the main countries).

From this thread, dont let them slide this!

fucking kek

Wall is still being built. It's not going to happen overnight

INS/ICE is working overtime. Illegal crossings from Mexico down 68%

Muslim ban will still go through the courts

Hillary is very ill and Trump knows it. That's the real reason he hasn't locked her up.

Trump bombed an empty airfield. He didn't fall for the globalist false flag. He forewarned the Russians, who are guaranteed to have warned Syria. It was all a stage play.

Meanwhile at home he silenced the entire Russia story, won the praise of his greatest detractors, unified the Dems and Republicans, and he got the added bonus of looking tough in front of North Korea and China. He also satisfied deep state by spending some military dough.

This is 58D chess and if you jumped off the Trump train, you're a chump.

I can't even tell anymore. Am I being trolled by someone pretending to be a redditcuck or an actual redditcuck.

Nice post my fellow 'pedo

Enjoy this pic of a based black cock

Praise Israel and black men!

Shariajew cuckold

die kike

Trump started as a meme and will end as a meme. America is finished and is 3 1/2 years away from having the most anti-white government that has ever existed.

>HIGH ENERGY support for our PRESIDENT!

Fuck off to Leddit. This has always been a anti-semetical board.

>German
>Calling people cucks

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Wanna post the same? Oh wait, you can't because you'll end up in fucking jail with Tyrone.

Yeah, totally a Shariajew for thinking it's wrong to bomb a secular government that has waged multiple wars against Zionism and radical Islam.

>retarded antisemitism
>anti-racist
>our community leaders (Milo, based Stickman, etc)
>Civic Nationalism
Thanks for confirm you are a fucking kike lover, now please, go back to plebbit.

Fuck off back to TD. Your time here is done.

Congolombia plz leave. You can tell who's a dumbfuck shitposter by how seriously they take the Sup Forums is racist and hates jews xD meme. Yes, everyone hates niggers and american jews. There's literally nothing wrong with black men and Israel though.

>There's literally nothing wrong with black men
Agree.
>and Israel though
Wrong. Not all the Jews are bad but if you think is only the american Jews then you have a lot to learn. The problematic Jews are the globalist -like Soros- and the Zionist -Israel government-. Also, there are non Jewish globalist like the Rockefellers but this represent a minority in this group. If you really want to know why the Jews are such a problem I suggest you learn some propper hystory.

Fuck off back to Ledit Shareblue Shill

>our movement has always been anti racist
You need to go back

your not fooling anyone with your retarded little image comparison. gtfo shareblue shill

Yes Trump is our guy, but, a very thicc but, our movement has never been anti racist plebbitor. Gas yourself.

>Hold fast, fellow 'pedes.
what do you think youre accomplishing shariablue fagot?

do you know benjamin fischbein

reddit, shareblue, cripplechan

all need to fuck off.

>He's stock his cabinet with the same corporate heads as they all do
you mean no lobbyists?
If you are a young person, who's only been following politics since the Obama era, I can imagine it being very difficult to understand what a lovvyist is

WTF is your message? Trump has done a 180 on everything now.

FUCK DRUMPF

After you sir.

>retarded anitsemitism

nu/pol/ get the fuck out

>pushing Sup Forums towards anti-Semitism

That made me audibly chuckle. You must be fresh off the boat from Reddit yourself. Sup Forums has always been anti-Kike you fucking shill moron.

No it's always been very racist go back to plebbit shitskin

>Israel is on our side

Fuck off

>Guys, reminder to ignore anyone posting against /ourGOY/ Trump in the coming days

FTFT Shlomo

> /leftypol/
> retarded antisemitism
nigger faggots just coming out of the wood work today arent they. Sup Forums has never supported israel even when it was lefty under the bush administration

/the_donald must have some self esteem issues when we constantly tell they aren't wanted and they still come back.

I agree.

anyone who has a different opinion from you is part of a conspiracy.
god forbid they just disagree with you.

Please don't kill yourself. It would be too fast and I honestly hope god has the most painful death imaginable in store for you.

MAGA!!!!

kek doesn't exist

nice bait, subtle yet humorously obvious

Fuckoff jew shill.

>Our movement has always been anti-racist
U wot mate

Trump is Hillary in a business suit

LOL

This is a false flag
>pro semitism
>milo
Nobody on Sup Forums ever posted like this before the raids started

S T A Y F R O S T Y

I stand behind this post, and all that is truly just and righteous in this world.

Fuck of kike I still like the guy but I dont circlejerk about him. Also fuck niggers and spics and especially the jews

I too made the lols

Look at the Flag. Your divide and conquer tactics wont work shill. We know what you're doing.

Good thing you don't have an American flag next to your ID and your opinion means absolutely nothing.

I'll just leave this here

discord.gg / PNShu

it's where they're organizing this little shit fest.

Spread it as hard as you can.

America is not a true democracy, it does not matter who wins the popular vote it depends on who has more electoral votes, and a state can still give its electoral votes to the opposite of popular in its state.

This is some great satire, Sup Forums is at the head of the post-postmodernist movement

>both sides knew the rules before hand
>one was unable to account for this
What a fucking tragedy.

that was a long winded version of:

Fuck drumpf

>inb4 shill

Die kike !

Fuck off

>retarded antisemitism

I don't even know who is trolling who anymore

>""""retarded"""" anti-semitism
>claims to have an "anti-racist" message