Numbers Stations

Post your favourites and discuss what exactly you think they were/are for (beyond the obvious; spy codes etc.). Conspiracy/bizarre theories welcomed and encouraged.

youtube.com/watch?v=WbhCeWtX9sg

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yovl9HvpPU
youtu.be/QnXPqUU6fI0
youtube.com/watch?v=CMmxRYZWzSQ&ab_channel=LesRoediger
youtube.com/watch?v=avTkcgi4XcM
youtube.com/watch?v=2RpD2wAnCd4
youtu.be/u_P6lzQjXcA
youtube.com/watch?v=tFm7Q9-17w0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GUQUD3IMbb4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_station
vocaroo.com/i/s0jtmyq4GuAb
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcv_cGLjxCY
archive.is/RoGis
youtube.com/watch?v=MV6p4dPhkGM
youtube.com/watch?v=dni75S0GC2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They were for distributing Nova Six across the continental US

THE NUMBERS, MASON! WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yovl9HvpPU

I think it was a public service to provide entertainment to radio enthusiasts.

I really like the Brit one with the qt song at the beginning.

I went to Wales on holiday once and we actually tuned in to a fucking number station near some big bumfuck mountain.

The woman has a Welsh accent but was saying numbers in English. It repeated for a bit, then stopped and we got tones and beeps.

Honestly you would probably get a better discussion on /k/ a lot of radio fags and militaryfags

You are lucky. I imagine it was very atmospheric and eery.

what if
what if

WHAT IF THE NUMBERS STATIONS WEREN'T TRANSMITTED ENCRYPTED MESSAGES BUT LITERALLY TRANSMITTING THE ONE-TIME PADS TO USE FOR THE ENCRYPTED MESSAGES

It was.

Incase your interested, the area is called "Horse shoe pass" or so the driver told me.

Literally, misty mountian area. Slate or something on one side, and a fucking cliff with a flimsy guard rail on the other.

youtu.be/QnXPqUU6fI0

I had a bunch of old recordings of numbers stations from a torrent
Shit was spooky as fuck

Yosemite Sam

youtube.com/watch?v=CMmxRYZWzSQ&ab_channel=LesRoediger

youtube.com/watch?v=avTkcgi4XcM

Lincolnshire Poacher

MASON

Conet project? I had it to. looking for another torrent to get it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=2RpD2wAnCd4

What?

nice beat

See

treyarch pls

I remember hearing one, it was basically like a little music box, you know, those little things you wind up. Then some girl, sounded real real young, like a child almost, started saying things, like numbers or something. It wasn't in English. The little girl sounded almost robot-like, like the sounds were prerecorded and mashed up together.

This was when I was young. It spooked the absolute shit out of me. I've been trying to find it again but no avail.

Yeah, I figured that I after I posted.

I wonder what it means.

that was a good one for starters in europe. it had a shitton of simultaneous freqs transmitting and was easy to tune in because it was so fucking powerful.

you might have listened to "swedish rhapsody", it was a german language one.

This is cool probably just some asshole butt still cool

HM01 is still very active, and is listenable in the continental US via shortwave. Check Priyom.org for broadcast times, they're pretty much the go to site for Number Stations. HFU also logs number stations as well as Shortwave pirates.

That's what I was thinking too

E3, also dubbed as the "lincolnshire poacher" was a british numbers station broadcasting from cyprus. it was there since the 1970s (at least) and was shut down around 2012. it had a sister station called E3a, dubbed (cherry ripe) in asia.

priyom is a great source of information and a great community too. the previous gold standard was enigma2000, a mailing list that had a deal with british intelligence to not discuss E3(a), i was once kicked out of their mailing list because i confirmed someone else that he had listened to it based on the freq he posted.

youtu.be/u_P6lzQjXcA

Was it this one?

>Don't listen late at night

youtube.com/watch?v=tFm7Q9-17w0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GUQUD3IMbb4

Swedish Rhapsody.

I look at it a little bit. Apparently it was used by the MI6 until 2008 and it had about 3 different frequencies because Iran tried to jam it.

>be military radio operator
>have to sit alone in a small dark bunker
>get this as a signal

surprised we haven't had nuclear war over somebody just losing it

someone give me a quick rundown because I have no clue what this shit is

something to do with military communications

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_station

kek

>cold war
>be USSR
>need to overthrow capitalist pig USA
>send spies to US
>how to talk to them?
>encrypted radio broadcasts
>US radio operators hear them, freak out, we wuz conspiarcies n shiiieet

for a serious answer look at this user

numbers staions are ways to hide meassages using musical tones. used to communicate to agents sationed over seas
you played BO1?

>>>>/reddit/
>>>>/ign/
>>>>>/anywhere but here/

What's that famous Russian one called again? It was called "The Buzzer". right?

not only iran, best korea tried to jam it with their sw broadcast several times, too. 2008 it was still in full operation.

Woodpecker Grid

yeah or UHV-76
you mean Duga-3?

Yeah.

I recorded this one just yesterday

vocaroo.com/i/s0jtmyq4GuAb

Not sure what it's called though

woodpecker was a OTHR and just a pain in the ass for DXer.

That didn't stop the autists from trying to jam the signals to stop the ebil ruskies from the devious plots!

That's the one. Goddamn that shit is creepy.

This isn't too bad. Reminds me of some nostalgic video games, or the Yume Nikki soundtrack. Someone could probably make a vaporwave out of this

'tis my delight on a shining night, in the season of the year.

as i said, it was a pain in the ass. it sounded terrible and some people even went so far to modify their hardware to surpress the noise. it was fucking EVERYWHERE.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wcv_cGLjxCY

Back when the internet came in 16 colors I remember coming across a page alleging it was actually a Tesla scalar weapon used for weather modification over the US.

Sometimes times I miss the oldfag internet.

The buzzer sent a message as recent as 5 days ago but it spelt something close to jihad

>Sometimes times I miss the oldfag internet.

Sometimes?! It was better in practically every way!

>North Korea revived number broadcasts in July 2016 after a hiatus of sixteen years, a move which some analysts regarded as psychological war.
Source NYT article: archive.is/RoGis

Is that nork station still on air?

IT'S HAPPENIIIIING

youtube.com/watch?v=MV6p4dPhkGM

Bump

that editing is cancer

Meanwhile, you probably migrated from /r/_The_Donald and call anyone who dislikes DT a 'shill'.

I was only making a reference to the last decent CoD, how about you fuck off?

4 8 15 16 23 42

I'm a dooomfag. Can't whait to see the world burn.

No edges , only chills.

Damn, one off from that sweet get

Huh?

21 18 1 6 1 7 5 20

>sweet qudas of 7s
>stolen by some anglo talking about plebbit

Yeah, it must feel like shit

The tyrolean music station, and the drums and trumpets.

>drums and trumpets

One of my favourites also

Those along with the cell towers transmit frequencies and waves that sync with HAARP. They are inducing an artificial brain state/wave state and keeping people subdued while CERN splits reality into half.

I wish I was joking.

Sounds interesting, keep posting

Didn't a 12 year old kid start priyom?

It's a similar kind of thing to what Alex Jones was talking about in that recent Joe Rogan podcast. It sounded batshit crazy but there's a lot of truth to it. They are creating an interlinked hivemind with all of the people on the planet, using radio waves similar to wifi. It's been known since the beginning of the 20th century that radio waves can alter and manipulate consciousness, and with advanced technology can even link minds together in a kind of "internet of brains". The elites are in contact with aliens and that is where a lot of this technology is coming from, and is the reason why we have seen such a massive acceleration in technological progress in the last century. I'm not sure what exactly the links to CERN are but it's clear how HAARP could play a large role in this. The endgame is a Borg-like collection of interconnected minds with no individual or independent thought. A subservient, docile slave race for the elite to exploit.

yes, it is the mark of the beast, it is to make human inhuman, it is to distort and disrupt just for the sake of mischievous.

the pitts of hell are open

The Lincolnshire Poacher?

>They are creating an interlinked hivemind with all of the people on the planet, using radio waves similar to wifi.

Sounds like serial experiments lain.
youtube.com/watch?v=dni75S0GC2M