ITT: Post one political statement

Judge others based on their posts.

I'll start: SHALL

NOT

faggot

okay here's my post

Hitler

Jesus Christ is lord

Californian gun owner here. I love living in the Bay Area and I support every law limiting gun ownership.

I hate you manlet faggots with your disgusting plastic AR and your garbage Lego gun accessories. Not only are you an embarrassment to real gun owners you are the worst bunch of whiny faggots on this board with your AR general spam shitting up discussions that don't praise your little black dildo.

Not only do you embarrass yourself but you also embarrass America's military by taking a weapon of war and turning into a toy for civilian use. There should be a separation from the military and civilian use. You don't go through the training or take part in the community that the rifle is actually intended and used for. Further degrading military service with your morbid obesity and sub par intelligence that you show off on a daily basis.

The people I know here in the Bay Area that are gun nuts are failures as human beings. Almost all are divorced men with children that drank the Republican koolaid and can no longer make decisions without spouting some kind of political meme whenever you talk to them. It gets very tiresome to even hold a basic conversation with them since it will devolve into political retardation.

Not to dwell on the negative aspect to much I do own 3 shotguns and 2 actual hunting rifles that actually see use. The shotguns were handed down to me from my late father and the rifles are from my great uncle that landed on Utah beach in ww2 and lived the remainder of his life on a small piece of land in a flea spec of a town in New Mexico raising horses.

The best laugh I ever had on this board is pictures posted by AR owners in California with the stock turned into some kind of foam dildo. I've never laughed so hard in my entire life.

I hope in this upcoming 4 years there's extreme levels of violence because I would love nothing more than to recreate a modern day "Sherman's March to the Sea."

I want to bury my great hammer into those pussy ass cucks

>muh AR-15 is a scary military assault rifle

The only way to have a libertarian society with everyone having a good well-being is by having a moral people (specifically judeo-christian values)

"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women."

RESPONSIBLE and REPRESENTATIVE government

Trump shills need guns to keep their kike puppet in power. lol fags.

BE

SUOMI

honestly i would be a little scared to see them
jk they dont have a stick to hit me

London's a shithole.

All immigrants should have their voting rights removed.

Shall not care about bizarre archaic laws?
Though by all means help yourself to your end.

Property ownership by the individual is an immutable right.

INFRINGED

Found the noguns

>Current year + 2.3333333333
>not owning guns.

Fuck off, fudd.

>europoors
>having rights

You're late for mosque

if this isn't pasta I don't know what the fuck has happened to Sup Forums

this.

They kept talking about Sup Forums on TV so now all the fudds are invading.

>What is that? Is that a gun goy?
>Only cowards and weaklings need guns goy.
>By the way don't forget to pay your Jewsury fees otherwise I'll send a bunch of guys with guns to extort it out of you

More like SHART