Drumpf wants to deport THIS

>Drumpf wants to deport THIS

What the fuck, is he gay or something?

Mexican women are hairy as fuck and they start having kids at 9 years old.

>Having kids before your womb is dried up and starts producing low-test autismaloids
>Bad

>Using the top .001% of women to represent all

Pretty weak desu

She's fat

>inb4 le test meme

Too generic you Polish faggot.

fucking disgusting

saged

Nice one, Juan.

My name is Kevin.

the majority of immigrants are always male. They can bring their spouse later, but that doesn't help me either. To further the point the children have been indoctrinated to hate white people.

As an Eurofag, i have had the same latina fetish until i went to burgerland and the reality hits me hard

didn't you get the memo thats not happening anymore

MAGA has been cancelled

No, he probably won't do it. He started walking back on most of his promises. She'll be ok.

inb4 people start supporting amnesty and mass-Mexican migration just to be contrarian

She has to leave.

>refresh page
>more fucking shill threads
Jesus Christ mods

Marry your mexican babe while you still can

That's right, she's going back. They all are.

That's a pino
and you really think that guy could have done better?

>wearing mexican flag
>not in usa
>not even that hot
>this is the best you can do when the ones that come over are trash tier compared to that
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

and pray that some day she shaves her arms

wtf ameriac really is cucked homosex..

He doesn't STDs. That's why she has to go back.

I love Mexican womens!

Dios mio, quien es esta criatura?

Doesn't seem to help them very much.

at last i truly see those 'shills' and redditors you were talking about. they're the same as mexican intelectuals.

thicc

oy vey me no gusta deportadio mexican hatcheries

It's the women who need to seek and want, worshp white men, not the opposite,
no blackmail.

It's a excuse to post shit and white men would be fuckong pathetic, i know it's a excuse to post any random bullshit, but illegal immigrants have no rights and are wrong, and is she who need to seek for white men, be sexually attracted and wanting to be fucked by the white male, not the opposite, white men is the gift and the trophy, not the opposite.

Doing the opposite is part of beta loser culture. Is the white male who need to be praised and worshipped with the narrative of the women seeking and wanting to be fucked by white men, not the opposite loser culture always making retarded threads.

White men is the trophy and the gift for these women, not the opposite narrative since it's a beta and shit turn off with white men having his value lowered like beggars.

it's the women who need to dream, have sexual fantasies, wanting to be fucked by white men, everything, not the opposite narrative of white men being sexless and the women being promoted above the white male while the narrative with other race is different to please the men.

And this women is basically considered white, and white men have so much more value and is the women who need to seek, praise and worship white men, not the opposite culture who tried to turn white men into sexless low value loser beta race with narrative of seeking and being lowered as male.

White men have much more value than white women, asian women, any other women, and in the end black women. It's the women who need to seek, have fantasies and want the white male, not the opposite.

Poland shilling for illegals
While pic related is what we have wandering our streets using free food stamps and getting free health care ON OUR DIME

wtf I hate borders now

Lol, so true.

As a 3rd gen American-mexican ... Fuck those peasants. They can all die fucking slow in mexico.
I have no loyalty to them or they're fucked up constitution.

Fuck her then move on.

I can find one of those that's legal and wearing my country's flag, not some other.

He won't deport his 4th wife

OH my god! He's going to deport Photoshop?

reminder that latinas+white men make white babies

I can go visit her in spring break, cancun here I cumm

meh theres much better latinas out there

can someon4e plz dump all your mexican snack stand shitfest webms?

Red white and blue.

To be fair all countries have their ugly and beautiful people.

Not always

That's true Jose, but the only problem is that your country tends to have a higher proportion of ugliness.

so

he bred with a pure indio, should've went with a mestiza

Trump ain't gonna do shit about illegal immigration, he secretly want's more because he's a globalist.

Jesus fucking christ.
Where is the elite gringo blood?
That motherfucker looks like my neighbor

>Drumpf wants to deport THIS

they are going to get amnesty, a few thousands criminals are going to get deported so that he can say he kept his promise

>muh dick
sorry but...
not an argument

that thing will be absolutely an absolutely disgusting oompa loompa in about 18 months, please deport NOW

GTFO saudi. Don't you kidnapped girls in your basement or something?

I have literally never seen people like that and I live in Miami ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mexicans are the rape babies of rape babies, there are no mexicans only broken genetics of spanish rapists. they must go back.

Get the fuck out of here faggot with your bullshit propaganda most Mexican illegal immigrants are dirty illiterate uneducated leeches.

Do these shills even try anymore?

She have to go back

It's more like pic related that we're getting rid of.

Ass too fat, send it back

Who says "Drumpf"? Oh, right... Democrats. sage

You got Cubans there, we got these Squatamalans on the West side. Most of them are not Mexican some sort of Central American mutants. They're to standard Hispanics like the abos are to regular niggers.