IT' HABBIDING!

Crisis in AFET Committee!
Anonymous hacker’s group managed to hack NATO’s satellite communication data base, which had recorded the unofficial presence of France and Germany military troops in the area of Crimea along with the already present Russian troops.Non official statement from Germany of France has yet being announced.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.standard.co.uk/news/world/france-issues-warning-against-military-action-in-syria-a3508806.html?amp
google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.de/20170301/germany-worried-about-scaring-europe-with-big-military-budget/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=CdCPi-j8GjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fake and gay

Wait till the rest of EU gets up next morning. Can't say more or I'll blow my cover over this incident. Literally few people saw what I saw tonight and know the implications that will follow

fuggen happening threads all over the place

We gonna die

In all seriousness I don't know anything you are talking about but I'll bump your thread. Have a feeling that I should so more anons can see and comment

What implications will follow?

blump'n

>german troops anywhere

fake and gay

There have been multiple threads and articles lately on the German military. Think most recent one was on stealth fighters?

It's really habbening as we talk! few of us have this kind of access. Wish i could post a timestamp from the office with my phone, but with a simple exif search i ll become dust in the wind. You fuckin Americans started this all with the missiles so you know...

You should not be that quick to judge.

Even norway sent its spec ops to train rebels bound for syria..didnt get much attention in media but they mentioned it in short segment.

Bump. Even if nothing we can use this to scare Euro neocons.
We do not want war with Russia and if we think you're planning it, things will get strange.

So war with Russia inevitable. WW3 it is!

So France and Germany are trying to liberate the Crimean penninsula from the Russians in the cover of dark? Doubt it but I'll bump to let other chime in.

Im in the military buddy. And if the world war 3 starts tomorrow I won't mind. We all will die. Might as well die in a glorious way. Now I'm bumping your thread every time I reply so let's talk. What do you think is going to happen with these troops? How are you interpreting this Intel you have? Gearing up for an invasion?

you're military, can't you tell us?

Like hes in fucking Crimea or knows what secret shit germany and france is doing

>Nuke em, nuke em all
Implying he wouldn't do it if he sees hes about to get btfo

Talks between top diplomats have already started. I really don't know about the outcome as Russians are really pissed with the Syria's bombings and Ukraine has been suspiciously active this months. Every now and then we get intel of local fights with separatists and Ukrainian army.
>Gearing up for an invasion?
Only the top officials know the protocols to be engaged.

>not knowing how to remove exif data
How are you allowed in that level of a government facility? Nice LARP.

Honestly a large majority of the military are just grunts and cannon fodder. We hurry up, we wait, do what were told. Listen to Sup Forums tell it and we're just the hammer of the Jews. Even still someone has to fight the wars. Might as well be me.

I honestly doubt it, but EU leadership are totally cut off from their people, who are at their most anti-Putin totally and vocally against war. There was a Spiegel online poll at the time of the Crimea referendum, that was inundated in people dismissing complaints about it as American propaganda, and therefore taken down.

bump, I guess?

So what you mean friend. What's your theory on what's going to happen based on what you've learned?

I wouldn't share this info especially with you roach. Just a tip: There are tools called uncle-Forensics and am not taking any chance.

>I wouldn't share this info
>makes a thread about it on 4chinz
Gyro pls

Don't expose yourself. If people don't believe you then sage, call you gay, and fuck off to another thread. We don't have to believe or not believe you. All I'm doing is listening and forming my own opinions on what your saying. And doing you a massive favor by bumping your thread every time I chime in.

bump

Bumping

NATO general just appeared in office! Probably heading to the conf room

Also. OP is either military or government. Don't expect him to be a super intelligent secret agent. We are incompetent idiots. I have a VPN and I don't know without google search how to remove exif data. Also if he is government or military then they can see he's Google searching how to do it. As the internet is monitored

Bump

This much LARPing. Sage.

>Frenchs in Crimea

fake as fuck

There have been threads on French military as well. They are few and far between but they have been on pol recently

You realize it's the same thing as with the Dutchs in Srebrenica? It won't escalate to WW3 but it can be enough to trigger a Balkan-like situation

google.com/amp/www.standard.co.uk/news/world/france-issues-warning-against-military-action-in-syria-a3508806.html?amp

Better start believing in the French military

>>google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.de/20170301/germany-worried-about-scaring-europe-with-big-military-budget/amp

this can be an indication that Le Pen will win the elections and mark my word she will, so the generals want to have good relations with Russia

OP I usually lurk multiple hours a day. Never really replying but today I'm drinking the koolaid that what you are saying is real. Anything else you want pol to know?

Only to screencap this, EUfags to get some rest as really stressfull days are about to come and stay safe.
If any major braking come up, I ll post again

You need to screen cap it. Don't rely on us too.

L A R P
A
R
P

are you insinuating the troops are in the crimea area to cause trouble for russia or are working with russian troops?

military intel?
ah, fuck. pls be a hoax

i wast wondering this as well. its a mad,mad world

youtube.com/watch?v=CdCPi-j8GjY

You're a fucking liar

θα γινει τίποτα τον Ιούνιο; Να ετοιμαστώ για τα χειρότερα;