Sam Hyde jumped

>Sam Hyde jumped
>PJeW jumped
>Milo jumped
>Ramzpaul jumped
>Ben Garrison jumped

Now we know who /ourguys/ really are and who are just opportunistic kikes. If you're willing to drop Trump immediately just because of this one thing without waiting for all the facts to come out, you were never ourguy, you were never genuine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ASbNdixIxs4
rt.com/usa/383762-tillerson-assad-syria-statement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all the facts
like violating a nation's sovereignty?
this better fucking be inifinity-dimension chess, otherwise he's just a neocon and betrayed what he promised

>PJW
Still flipflopping just like he did with the "alt right". Either way, who cares?
>Milo
Subversive coalburning faggot kike. Who cares?

Wow it's almost like everyone on here who wasn't reddit was saying that these people were in it just for the money

>being such a Trump Shill that you won't disagree with things he does just because HE'S the one who did it.

Please don't breed.

Policies and ideas are what make something great not just a person simply existing and sitting in a place of power.

>morrakiu jumped
>daily shoah jumped
>Anglin jumped
>every trump supporter I know jumped

They said they were done supporting him period. Big difference than just disagreeing with one thing.

They were never our guys. Most of us have been saying that

/ourguys/:
>Kushner
>McCain
>Graham
>Clinton
>Ryan
>Schumer
>the rest of Congress except that pansy Rand
>Merkel
>the entire EU
>Netanyahu
>AIPAC
>Israel
>the Saudis
>ISIS

AAAAAAAJAJAJASJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

Who give a fuck what other people think
What's wrong with disagreeing with what Trump did. Fucking reddit I swear man

>if you're willing to bomb a sovereign nation just because of this one thing without waiting for all the facts to come out, you were always a kike puppet, you were never genuine

I've denounced Trump but those faggots leaving hardly hurts his rep

>Sam Hyde
Pretty much only known to Sup Forumsacks and some normies that watched MDE

>PJW
race-traitor who burns coal like no other
>Milo
Race-traitor faggot kike
>Ramzpaul
Race-traitor sex tourist
>Ben Garrison
Only known to r/the_donald faggots, nobody outside of that safezone knows who that is

Holy shit why are there so many race-traitors in the alt-lite? WTF

Whoops PJW description was meant for (((MILO)))

But still, PJW is a race-traitor with an Asian wife

Now we know who the kikes are.

Get off our board you filthy Jew.

With Hillary now supporting Trump openly can we finally say that she was /ourgal/ all along?

HAIL HYDRA

youtu.be/ASbNdixIxs4

sage

Regime change
Unilateral military intervention
Breaking one of his keys issues
Dancing to Israel's tune

Fuck off back to r/The Donald

>>Sam Hyde jumped
He didn't, he said it's the only thing he could have done to get people off his back about being a Russian plant, because if he didn't do anything (((they'd))) obviously accuse him of being Putin's puppet.

except all of their criticisms were correct and still are.

if Trump wanted to be Mr. Big Dick he should have just focused on a UN investigation led by the minority countries and then vowed to wipe out whoever was responsible.

then he could have dropped many more bombs with congressional and international approval.

this is kind of true, its like a real life "wtf i'm a #cruzmissile now" attitude

delet this u dirty fookin goyim!!!

>I cannot be mad about trumps stupid decision

Wtf is this?

The only question that matters is did pewdiepie jump?

One of the main reasons that we were all giving for why a Hillary presidency would be dangerous is that she'd stir up trouble in Syria. Trump said he'd stay out of it, a lot of people cared more about that than a wall or factory jobs, myself included. It is perfectly reasonable that many of us would be very disappointed. Doesn't mean that we necessarily 'jumped' or regret voting Trump, I still think he can do a lot of positive things, and even this may turn out to just be a one-time 'power move', time will tell, but as of now, I'm disappointed.

its JDIF

only the jews speak in absolutes

fpbp

Hey at least trump forged an alliance with ISIS

Hoping that I don't have to pick between trump and assad

high five fellow leaf. also fpbp.

it's not even shilling for Trump at this point, it's shilling for Israel and Kushner. Trump acted as a backdoor for a ZOG administration.

All those are good but Milo is still a coal burning faggot kike who fucks kids.

What a terrible thread, made by a faggot cunt.

KYS, OP. Don't forget to sage

There's disagreement and then there's "duurr hhuurr, jewish colab, dump drumpf, he lost his base durrr, no 2020 hhhuurrr". I mean, just look at the threads, Soros is having a field day.

>Hoping I dont have to pick between Kushner and Ivanka vs assad

ftfy

The U.S. has been doing combat missions in Syria since 2014.

we have to move on

Here's their discord.

discord.gg / PNShu

If you ever believe a celebrity or eceleb is on your side you need to grow. These people are the biggest fakes, they take money to read lines for (you)s. The only people that could ever be /ourguys/ are family,friends,and our Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus. Nothing personal kiddo.

If you value the man over the politics, then you're an irredeemable idiot.

Fuck off back to your Donald fanclub, redditor.

I like how you Trump fags only been here for about a year and half and you talk like you own the place.

Fuck you necons. The only fact that matters is that the nation of Syria never attacked us

Wait for the facts to come out like Trump did with this airstrike?

>cmon guys, he only caved to the globalists that we've been fighting this entire time. Why won't you still support him?

Hey there retard. How's life, retard

Where was the outrage for Trump's mission in Yemen earlier this year?

I guess shills gonna shill when it's convenient.

If Trump abandons us I'm afraid that history will not be on his families side.

>act like a retard
>wonder why he is called a retard

wew lads

That was against terrorists. We like when he kills terrorists

>Regime change
Thats not what he's doing
>Unilateral military intervention
It was a message, no casulities, warned Russia.
>Breaking one of his keys issues
Yes, and I always thought he was wrong. Obama did nothing and things still got worse
>Dancing to Israel's tune
I think your tinfoil hat is too tight m8
>Fuck off back to r/The Donald
I dont even go there but you are just as ridiculous.

Weird it happened just as the Susan rice story was blowing up. Real suspicious, don't you think

Wonder what the tard will do in a few days to weeks when Susan is called before Rowdy Gowdy and burst into threats

There was outrage, you just missed it when you were browsing tumblr

Fuck off kike.

Kikes are not welcome here.

It's still violating a nation's sovereignty.

Ask congress huh?

Look how pathetic you fags sound. Trump spent every day criticizing Obama's policies and how he ruined the US, and the only response to his strike is that Obama did the same thing so its ok

>oh no my concern shilling is not working
>I'll call him a kike, this'll work

you dumbfuck are hilariously dumb. Dumbfuck retard

Well if there was, it's no where near the outrage being shown on this board.

If we wanted neocons we wouldn't have voted for Trump. If we wanted no war we would have voted for Ron Paul.

>'No role for Assad': Tillerson’s U-turn on Syria regime change

rt.com/usa/383762-tillerson-assad-syria-statement/

Try again, son

JUDEN NOT WELCOME HERE.

If you want to die for Israel buy yourself a one way ticket. Don't send us to fight your wars.

Work on your reading comprehension. I didn't bring up Obama at all.

>I think your tinfoil hat is too tight m8

>proudly displays good goy trophies in his office for his contributions to Israel
>proudly boasts of his Jewish grand children
>has a personal friendship with Netanyahu
>has sucked Jew dick during the election at AIPAC, while holding an entirely different standard for Israel than other US alllies like Japan
>gave incredible influence in handling middle eastern affairs to Kushner
>Kushner, who is a family friend to Netanyahu, and a Zionist
>Kushner, who is fucking his daughter and the father of those Jewish grand children
>le tinfoil hat m8

What does it tell you that the people who have always been against Trump are praising the bombing? Ask yourself what Hillary Clinton would have done in his position - that's right, do the bombing. The difference between Yemen and Assad is that Assad is actually fighting ISIS and is the only person we should want to see in power in Syria. But I guess you fucking newfags don't care about anything beyond the american election and now endlessly spewing bullshit about Trump. I wanted him to win the election for sure, but to defend him bombing Assad is just retarded.

We don't know how much pressure the globalist are putting on him, they resort to things like threatening abducting barron and turning him into a pizza.

He hasn't started an invasion and Obama has been funding al-quaida like groups for years in Syria and Libya.

Trump isn't responsible for the destabilization of the middle east.

>EMAJUN MUY SCHOQ
>Milo
>giving a shit about them

>who fucks kids

When will this meme end

This. If you don't support Israel, you are NOT our guy. We are alt light, not alt right.

When he stops fucking kids.

Like many people I voted for Trump because he has never been in power to instigate these wars, and he claimed we can't be policing the world.

Unlike many people here im not doing mental gymnastics to try and say how this isn't the exact opposite of what he promised

nigger nigger nigger , why are you such a dumb fuckign nigger? Fuck israel, and fuck you, dumb nigger.

how come you got here if you don't have a fuckign brain to use.

>Trump abandons the US
Trump is a true patriot. He can't be bought. He can't be blackmailed. All he cares about is his family and the country. I can't see any reason why he'd betray everything he cherishes.

I think they are getting heavily aroused at the prospect of war and regime change. I'm not so sure that's what Trump has in mind. He very well could be playing them for fools.

Yemen was a one shot deal
Syria is slightly different
Learn 2 equate

>hey guys i said fuck israel, im just another goyim!!!

excellent fucking tricks friend.

He only struck Assad once, and who's to say he wouldn't order additional missions in Yemen?

You act like Milo had a full on meltdown like PJW did. And even PJW sobered up and got the dick out of his ass.

Although I agree a lot of people did show their true colors as fair-weather supporters.

That ship sailed over 50 years ago. Besides, reality kicked in and forced him to act. Trump was a novice at foreign policy, if he did nothing he would look weak, and that is more dangerous in the long run.

He was duped by his Orthodox Jewish daughter and son-in-law.

That's the whole problem. He trusts his Zionist in-laws who are beating the drums to WW3.

>/ourguys/
Fuck off. Only chicken shits like yourself blindly follow whoever has the masculinity you lack.
When Trump does good shit we rally behind him.
When he does bad shit we dont.
Is that really so hard for sheeplike autists like you to understand?

>just because of this one thing

Orly?

>Wall is a flop
>Swerved you all on Hillary, had nice things to say about her after he won
>Raid on Yemen was a flop
>Health care was a disastrous flop
>kicked out Bannon, the most qualified man in his team to thwart the deep state, over an argument Bannon had with a deep state neocon shill
>Tries to ease relations with Russia, then bombs their ally, a purely political move made to create media buzz that appeases neocons and deep state blue shills. Absolutely zero strategic effect.

Open your eyes.

it really is this simple.

the zealotry some people have is fucking retarded.

You cucks need to be annihilated

Hey there, i'm saying fuckign retarded shit, i'm just a burger is wear.

Why don,t you fuckign kill yourself already, you god damn fuckign mongolid

You should have the decency of fuckign killing yourself to stop your parents from having to fuckign nurse and clother your fat retard ass till they croaks, you autistic piece of garbage.

> neokikes rant on about how he needs to go to war immediately
> does something that looks impressive but is completely harmless
> expects public uproar to justify further inaction, tells his trusted pr team
> Base rallies behind him instead, trying to justify the unjustifyable
> neokikes can go to war again

He wasn't running.

ITT:
>hurdur you don't have to support everything drumpf does, you shill kike.
>hurdur Assad din do nuthin

fuck off reddit shill trump is a traitor he went against everything we thought he was . we are anti war many people grew up with Bush and Obama we wanted something different . we will not support someone cause of some 2016 meme war nostalgia .

>Yemen
>nation

is that what retarded thinks is happening ? thanks for the short sight into the mind of the brain addled.

>www.rt.com/usa/
>rt
are you fucking kidding me fag? It's called strong talk. Welcome to the big chess game kid. Tough talk is part of strategy.

> Trump fired some missiles at an air base that used chemical weapons

wtf impeach trump

>jumped
Nigger mentality, that's not how it works, shillyank

Can WW3 just come already then?

To what end is this strong talk leading?

>Muh chemical weapons

Drop the shot. They killed a couple people out of the millions that have already died.

Sounds like "muh WMD in Iraq"

Do people fall for this nonsense?

>That ship sailed 50 years ago
How about you pull your head out of your ass

Article I, Section 8

The Congress shall have Power...

To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;