I KNOW WHY THE SHILLS ARE STILL HERE

Why didn't they leave after the election when they fucking lost? They think if Trump loses support he won't be able to put up his wall. Once the wall is built the shills will leave because there won't be anything left to shill for. We're almost there just get that fucking wall up so we can all go home.
you stupid child retard

How long will you keep this up? Why can't you accept that a conman can't trick everyone forever? Even you, the most blind of followers, are feeling twinges of doubt (even though I know you'd never admit it). Cut your losses and accept what has happened. You were duped. You have a choice to make now: keep being duped, or realizing that it's a scam.

I really don't care about any of that any more. Just build that wall as fast as possible. They're coming for American soil, I can feel it

Bump,only to see this get to see the shills swarming in like flies to a nice fresh turd
God it's so obvious to see the raid,it only is annoying at best for i get no good breads...

>implying that a wall will be enough stop them
You are braindead.

it will be a hell of a start

>pic related

for context

It worked for iseral

last

>we're seceding

lmao jesus the delusion

isreal*

Based on all the evidence you have to date, what makes you think this wall will even be built?

The fact they are taking bids as we speak.

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard OP, how would shilling prevent a wall from being built? Even if every single person on Sup Forums suddenly turned into a full-blown communist Donald Trump would still be the president and still enact his agenda.

the reason's the "shills" are still here is because mod's a tolerating reddit tier shit alongside S4S type "memes"

I'd hoped that all the trash would fuck off after the election but this seems like the new normal.

Support or dump Trump, Sup Forums will continue to have a huge nazi influence on society either way

THIS

this is why the shills will never leave but never suceed

I was hoping that was a screenshot from Wall builder simulator 2017.

who's paying for it? are we taxing remittances?

>still enact his agenda.
that hasn't happened to date

Oh look, a shill,

>Once the wall is built

Honestly, that's something a shill would say. Get out and stop trying to separate the board. You never will.

Yea that is one proposed plan among others we literally just discovered 500 billion dollars worth of fraud in HUD we can afford 50 walls with that but regardless its being built

what game is that?
I want to build a virtual wall too

He has stopped tpp
made the supreme court conservative majority for the foreseeable future
increased ICE hiring and enforcement
Lowerd h1b1 visas

the only thing you have is him attempting to enact it and dealing with push back m8

Are you retarded? The fence is not going to happen

>trump will never be elected
>The supreme court will never be conservative majority

>admits it will be a shitty fence

Money well spent

Where did I say fence?

My fault, it was just every other Republican that said that

Donald trump securing a conservative majority supreme court has done more for America and his party than any president in the last two decades.

its over shills

All this "noise"
-According to Russia, Assad hit a storage plant that had Sarin.
-The "rebels" were al-nursra, Israels "moderates"

It these are true, it really makes me hmmmm...
What were Israels "good terrorists" doing with sarin?

yea not really probably the same that also said trump was unelectable

*Israel :(

fuck mobile

shills will always be here as long as Sup Forums as a whole is uncertain, everyone's flipping their shit right now about this syria shit.

yea when nothing comes of it in a week they will move onto something else

They want violence, they want a divide. Remember all those civil war threads a while back during the riots? Now it's world war 3 and nuke threads. If tomorrow there was world peace they would still be inciting violence and fear.

no,
what's going to happen is they're going to keep hounding us until something good happens,
they'll stick around parading this shit for 3 years straight if they could.

Hopefully Hilary runs in 2020 so he has a shot again

>Ending TPP
>Appointing Gorsuch
>Building The Wall
>Strenghening ICE
>Fighting the regulatory state
>Fantastic cabinet appointments
>Getting the biggest Republican win (in terms of seats) since before FDR
>Curbing immigration from radical countries
>Crushing ISIS
>Fighting Sanctuary Cities
>Working to repeal Obamacare
>Supporting a desperately needed infrastructure package
>Overseeing the Syria Strike, a brilliant 4d chess move that strengthened America's image abroad while minimizing casualties, avoiding escalation, and forbidding chemical weapons
>Shaming the UN for inaction and incompetence
>Putting the fear of God into our lazy NATO allies
>Fighting the opioid crisis with more effective strategies than the ridiculous War on Drugs
>Starting Republican reach out to Black Americans by securing funding for their universities
>Instituted lobbying reforms
>Exposed the Media as fraudsters to the average American
>Halted Globalism for at least 4 years
>All without Congress

>Showing the country how brutally ineffective the Republicans have been until now
>Doing all this while facing down the liberal Media, the Democrats, the Universities, Hollywood, half of Republicans, the reputable conservative Media, and every trans-national institution in the world

If you're letting the Syria strike drive you away from the only chance we'll get, you're a fucking retard and you deserve the leftist hellhole that's probably coming anyway.

not a bad basic gestalt

>replying to shills

you know that's a 3D rendering of someone building a wall and not actually what's happening right?

>Belgium thought this post was necessary

I wonder if anyone genuinely cares about the wall in any way shape or form that doesn't involve laughter as a main goal.

Jesus fucking Christ

Hahahaha funny guy

The ironic thing about the shills is when you have something like the attack in Syria where people might be inclined to turn from Trump, their stupidity obfuscates the issue to the point where people are less likely to do so.

I wonder sometimes, genuinely, if the Shariablue people realize they're working for their own destruction. After reading here, you think they'd learn just a little bit.

There will be no wall since Trump is Israel's nigger now.
What is it that you don't understand about that?

That your saying word that sound good to you but not based on reality

The Jews wanted a conservative Supreme Court majority?
They want us to be actively accepting bids on the wall?
They wanted Trump to not only alarm Russia but assad about the bombing before hand?

This is reality

>conservative
Conservatives and Republicans love Israel. Watch Fox news sometime
AIPAC is the largest financial contributor to BOTH main political parties in the US.
Do you not understand that?
They are bought and paid for.
Do you think slimy Jews like Bill Kristol are liberal Democrats?

>both parties are not Jewish owned
>Republicans=conservative
>the Jews are fine with and orderd Trump to put a road block on degenerate law making at the highest court in the country for the forseeable future.
>they also orderd him to warn Isreal enemies before bombing them

Cool story

The sun is rising shills, your time is almost up better run back to your holes, its gonna be a hot one.

>implying you need a reason at all to post a list as great as that

It's not going to end with 1 missile strike.
Watch and see, you brainwashed jew loving faggot

Watch me jump the wall or bribe a border patrol.

That wall doesn't mean anything.

It's not a raid, it's the newfag cancer like you that needs to go back to your subreddit

>999

thats it, im a #hilldawg now

>up so we can all go home.
my contract states 8 years tho...

SHILLSHILLSHILLSHILLSHILLSHILLSHILLSHILL

Do you know what they'll do to you when the doxxers are done ruining your life? Heh. It will be pretty.

Yeah no, Redditors still support Trump. We know your gig leftypol, we saw your chats. "Call Trump supporters redditors and newfag cancer!! D and C!!!"

Yeah, no.