Why is Sup Forums so concerned about the possibility of whites becoming a minority in the US?

Why is Sup Forums so concerned about the possibility of whites becoming a minority in the US?

I mean, it's not like minorities were ever treated badly here, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/210862415
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks neat compared to this

>Cannot even respond to the topic at hand.

This pic is the reason not Formerly white countries that get taken over by shitskins always fall apart

Blacks had a huge opportunity in USA what did they do with it ?

Brits had a huge opportunity with the British Empire. What did you do with it? You're one to talk, being nothing but an island of illiterate drunks.

white people build civilizations
non-white people destroy civilizations

Fewer white people = Shittier society

This isn't rocket science

America was in conception supposed to be a white nation.
Race matters. Identity matters.

It's possible that some nihilists may be intelligent, but in practicality, you are all retarded.

I love when black people say things like this. You dumb asses do know that blacks aren't going to be the new majority right? Hispanics are, and look how they treat blacks in their countries. Y'all gonna have a bad time.

I answered your second affirmation burger

You were treated a lot better than in your own nations, and in Asia and the Middle East. You need to get a passport and go see how you're still treated over there. White people created America, they have a right to keep their culture, their majority demographic, and they should fight for those things. Also, you're not a minority, brown/black people make up the vast majority of the globe and have insane birth rates.

What opportunities? Blacks were second class citizens their entire lives here. And still are.

What is Asia?
What is the Middle East?
Yes, the African countries are bad, but they've been so worn torn and occupied by whites colonizers the past two centuries.

Also Eastern Europe is an absolute shithole. Only Western Europe is decent.

How can a single fp be so bp?

> be white
> screw over minorities
> make the government create a bunch of laws giving special privileges and benefits to minorities
> become a minority

Why are spics so anti nigger actually? I know that they see them as subhumans, but did they actually have any history together?

Americans were Brits and Germans dumbass

If beingtreated badly means preferences in college admissions, government employment, corporate employment with lower credentials, and being paid by the majority to breed, sign me up.

literally everyone is anti-nigger

it's becoming a reality

>Implying America's not cancerous stool
This nation is wrecking all other nations and turning them into a dystopian nightmare. The worst part is there's nowhere to escape to because everywhere is becoming a clone of the corporatist filthy hell that is the United States.

You do realize that blacks had a pretty big disadvantage in getting accepted into college, being hired in jobs, and opportunities for professional development up until just recently, right?

That's why there's such a thing as AA.

But I know, it doesn't fit your agenda, so just put your Doritos-stained fingers in your ears and pretend it's not true.

Segregation was a fucking meme senpai, they "removed" segregation but then, they segregated themselves.

Like, what the fuck was the point of removing something so obvious that they would have done anyway by themselves?

>black only science/engineering/etc clubs
>black only neighborhoods
>black only this
>black only that

What the actual fuck? They did it themselves.

>Why is Sup Forums so concerned about the possibility of whites becoming a minority in the US?
Because the USA is a White country. Why should it be acceptable for Whites to become minorities in their own country?

>I mean, it's not like minorities were ever treated badly here, right?
No, they weren't.

>What opportunities? Blacks were second class citizens their entire lives here. And still are.
How is it White people's fault for black inferiority?

>What is Asia?
a place for Asians.

>What is the Middle East?
A place for Arabs.

>Yes, the African countries are bad,
Because they're filled with blacks. Coincidence? I think not.

>but they've been so worn torn and occupied by whites colonizers the past two centuries.
Wrong.

>Also Eastern Europe is an absolute shithole.
Thanks to judeo communism.

>Only Western Europe is decent.
So why do you want to turn it into a shithole like Africa?

hahahahaha DELETE THIS

>You do realize that blacks had a pretty big disadvantage in getting accepted into college, being hired in jobs, and opportunities for professional development up until just recently, right?
Yet they still don't measure up because they're inferior.

Why are you trying to make up believe that blacks are equal to Whites? They're not and never have been.

>That's why there's such a thing as AA.
To promote non-Whites at the expense of Whites?
Should there be affirmative action in non-White countries for White people?

>But I know, it doesn't fit your agenda
You mean making sure the White race exists?

>so just put your Doritos-stained fingers in your ears and pretend it's not true.
As opposed to your watermelon stained fingers of yours?

If you love niggers so much, why don't you move to Africa?

>>black only science/engineering/etc clubs

You dumb fag. Go solve my problems first. At least I'm going to appreciate it.

Niggers just going to hate you either way.

I hate them because they hate me. That's the real world. You think we all gonna get along? Idiot.

even ben Garrison knows trump and his followers are full of shit

Fuck you mayonnaise monkey

its almost as if niggers shouldn't have been here in the first place.

if slavery never happened
>we never would have had the civil war
>the south never would have been crippled by having slaves outlawed
>lincoln never would have got shot
>niggers never would have infested the cities
>niggers never would have started gangs to commit crimes and murder
>america would be be more than 60% white

niggers would still be stuck in the shithole jungles languishing in their own filth and we wouldn't have had to deal with them

that's the entire point.
might makes right bitch, and (as a white man) i want whites to have the might and not be dominated by anyone else.

French toast sticks answered your inquiries better than you know. If whites become a minority everything good whites created will fall apart. If you hate civilization so bad and want to live in such a world, go to Africa, the middle East or South America. You can't just displace a high IQ populace with a lower IQ demographic and expect things to function the same.

if niggers were never here in the first place america wouldnt be the best country it is today

you can say all you want but they did it a great deal of work and served as very useful slaves

there hasnt been a time in america where white men did there own work and manual labour

whites have always been lazy garbage, if you didnt have native americans doing your cooking cleaning building, it was niggers and now its just shit paid mexicans and spanish people

lower tier jobs have never been done by whites even thought they need these things to survive: laundromats and convenience stores, run by chinks and indians

whites would be shitting themselves if they realized at one point, instead of having immigrants and non whites do all this garbage they would have to do it themselves

90% of pol wouldnt survive a second on their own without mass production and immigrants running all their local governmental offices and doing all the hard work

being babysat their entire life allows them to camp on computers and make creative inventions since they dont have to farm and pick their own produces

/Thread

Middle Easterners (even if Sup Forums doesn't like to admit it) are white.
Even Arabs share alot of the same European blood.

Asians? You do have a point there, but in the end, Europe has beat everyone in the race for technology.

Do they actually drink that shit?

Ayo who's gonna clean our toilets?!

>Why is Sup Forums so concerned about the possibility of whites becoming a minority in the US?

Why don't you go on safari to Detroit, Baltimore, Camden, East St. Louis, or Atlanta and see for yourself what happens when you give niggers political power.

Because Haiti, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Liberia, Rwanda, Congo, Rhodesia/Zimbabwe... ect.

so that chart means the white birth rate is going up yeah?
that isn't so bad

No, honestly, they weren't. The conditions in coastal Africa in the 15th-18th centuries was nothing to write home about, and even though most of the slave population went to Brazil, not the US, they were given consistent shelter and consistent access to food, something they may not have had in Africa. Sure, they worked a lot, but so did their masters, because only the Southern elite could afford more than one slave, two tops, so often the white farmers were working just as much as their slaves were because there wasn't enough enslaved manpower for them to rely on it alone. Then, the white man decided he wants to give the minority expanded rights, and free land, to boot; "40 acres and a mule" they said. So they gave it to them, often siphoned from the fields they used to work on with their masters. They managed it poorly, and ended up back in poverty, which leads the white man to crusade for them again. They shove them together with people they didn't particularly want to live with, and who didn't want them there either, and were made into a protected class, free from legitimate criticism because that would be racist. We gave them our cities, which were at one time among the pride of the world, up there with London or Paris; many came to this county due to the allure of our cities, which were rumored abroad to have "streets paved with gold." After minorities got them, they became rundown, unsafe, and generally undesirable. Anything they do is still protected as much as possible by the media, the government, and by many whites themselves. But, due to their shit-tier attitude and the massive, MASSIVE chip on their collective shoulder, minorities still have the gall to complain about America and the white man, after all we've done for them. And because of this warped world view they have, if they were to ever gain control and put whites in the minority and into a truly oppressable position, we will be treated a hell of a lot worse than they ever were.

Hispanics don't have white guilt so they're free to voice their hate of niggers.

This would not be so bad if the Black people were simply trying to make some productive us of lazy/useless/good-for-nothing white people to help further and advance society & civilization.

But, it will never happen. It takes 3+ generations of scientific advancement to develop the whip. So, black people will always be fucked.

need to shoop some air jordans over the flip flops.

You're probably correct about much of that but we likely would have turned into Sweden instead. Whites simply have an overdeveloped sense of empathy. It will be our downfall.

Because non-whites can't run shit.
USA will be a Mexico-tier shit hole if those spics become the majority.
Would be even worse if niggers became the majority.

>overdeveloped sense of empathy

absolutely this. We need to fund some drug company to come with an antidote/vaxcination.

>Why is Sup Forums so concerned about shitskins inheriting the infrastructure of the US.

>I mean, it's not like it's going to go to hell or anything, right?

Name a prosperous nation where niggers are the majority. America will turn into a 3rd world country. Ever see pictures of Detroit? that will be the entire nation.

Because minorities did not build this country. At best, they only made MINOR contributions to its growth and prosperity. The rest of them merely exist to feed off our prosperity and generosity. For a country that has existed for 241 years, America was almost 90% white up until the 1950s. The majority of the hard work and sacrifices that made this country great were by whites. Not blacks, browns, yellows or whatevers. White. And until they start pulling their own weight and become the model minority that one would see and assume to be a law-abiding and productive citizen based solely on the merit of their racial statistics, they don't have the right to demand or complain about anything.

these minorities need a chance

vimeo.com/210862415

we deal with whites asians and niggers in school, every race in america hates niggers

The question isn't about treatment it's about a total lack of productive output and the slow grinding halt of civilization.

White people build society. Black people destroy it. Black majority would be a HUGE drain on all welfare programs. White taxes ever increasing to pay for cancerous nigger underclass.

The United States was created and made great by white people. Name a great country that black people created and maintained.

There are already communities in America where white people are minorities. I dont think they're happy, but maybe thats because they aren't successful because they would move if they could.

this is a dangerous meme. there's a symbiotic relationship between white guilt and minority victimhood mentality. it's incorrect to think about it as something that is done to "whites" because it wouldn't be an effective strategy if there wasn't a messiah complex lingering around in the collective (protestant?) psyche of europeans, epitomized by the swedes and germans. while it might initially feel good to alleviate that white guilt with affirmative action and unchecked welfare it eventually leads to lower social trust and displacement.

whatever ills you can think of in the western world there's an objectively worse situation in "minority" countries. it doesn't matter wether we're talking about hazaras in afghanistan, the roma in romania or whatever minority the chinese are currently pissing on. I mean, just look at south africa. that's the kind of deal white people would be getting eventually
the reason that the mistreatment done in these socities goes unchecked is because the guilt-tripping game can't be played with oil sheikhs who'd laugh in your face if you told them they're being mean

ideally there should be a snappy one-liner to rebuke the idea but I can't think of one.