WIKILEAKS HAPPENINGS THREAD 2

WE'VE GOT SOME MASSIVE WIKILEAKS HAPPENINGS HAPPENING AT THE SAME TIME RIGHT NOW: NSA HACKED, SETH RICH NAMED, VAULT 7

HUGE NSA HACKING TOOLS LEAK IN PROTEST OF TRUMP STRIKING SYRIA

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850758438451765253
>Shadow Brokers releases password to NSA hacking tool binaries from 2013 as "protest" over "abandoning base"

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850765624477274112
>Browsable decrypted Shadow Brokers "NSA" hacking tools+docs files corresponding to password released today

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850782274362593280
>Today's #ShadowBrokers NSA dump shows hundreds of NSA attacks on China + pretending to be China when hacking

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850783902616625152
>Today's #ShadowBrokers NSA dump shows hacking attacks on EU states, LatAm, Russia, China, Japan & South East Asia

LEAKED GUCCIFER2.0 CONVERSATION SAYS SETH RICH WAS THE LEAKER

>SETH RICH WAS THE LEAKER

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850692885062139904
>Direct Messages from U.S. alleged Russian spy @GUCCIFER_2 to actress-model @robbin_young (according to the latter) g-2.space/sr/dms.html

VAULT 7 PART 4

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850285712696061953
>RELEASE: CIA malware for Windows "Grasshopper" -- which includes its own language

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850323865972596738
>CIA malware "Grasshopper" re-installs itself every 22 hours by corrupting Windows Update--even if is disabled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uxmMt4EW3PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UJdioGzBiY0
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
wikileaks.org/vault7/
youtu.be/o1GQehNcZZw
github.com/x0rz/EQGRP/
g-2.space/
g-2.space/sr/
youtu.be/lU3j8lh-4Hw
youtu.be/5fCESxU1Ccs
g-2.space/#5
imgur.com/gallery/559U6
imgur.com/gallery/0GYT7
g-2.space/wfjb.png
twitter.com/Robbin_Young/status/850769977007153152
twitter.com/Robbin_Young/status/850743524953702404
imgur.com/gallery/eES37
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Dzerzhinsky
g-2.space/intent.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4367746/WikiLeaks-says-CIA-disguised-hacking-Russian-activity.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Julian Assange Press Conference and Q&A on Vault 7, Year Zero and the CIA (03-09-2017)
youtu.be/uxmMt4EW3PQ

WikiLeaks Julian Assange Press Conference On CIA Hacking "Dark matter"(3/23/2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=UJdioGzBiY0

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
wikileaks.org/vault7/

These developments are pretty fucking big, don't let this thread slide

bump

>she came over and was magical with my kids
what the fuck does this mean?

Bump for justice.

Not sure I believe the Guccifer 2.0 conversation leak though. He was a notoriously unreliable character (and probably a DNC/CIA shill). Nothing that he ever "leaked" was of any real value or substance. He's also the key piece of "evidence" behind the Russian hacking claim - awfully convenient for the DNC. It just doesn't seem right.

why isn't this being bumped?

THEY KILLED SETH RICH

bump

True. Guccifer is a shady motherfucker.

that's she's a witch.
or that she can occasionally act human.

whichever you find more likely.

>Spirit Cooking

youtu.be/o1GQehNcZZw

bump

There is also something bigger in the site linked than Seth Rich was murdered. Will post pics in a bit.

They are virtually anywhere, aren't they, Sup Forums?

>HUGE NSA HACKING TOOLS LEAK IN PROTEST OF TRUMP STRIKING SYRIA
github.com/x0rz/EQGRP/

It just seems very strange. Supposing that he is a DNC shill and that he really did claim that Seth was his source. Why would they do that? If he was murdered by the DNC then they've surely destroyed all the evidence that would link them to the crime by now and they know that they won't ever face punishment. But why give more fuel to the rumours? What's their game?

On the other hand, Guccifer 2.0 might be legit and telling the truth. Based on his past record, that's quite hard to believe.

GUCCIFER 2.0 IS DISINFO. HIS LEAKS WERE NOT SIGNIFICANT IN ANYWAY. IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS PLANT FOR THE RUSSIA NARRATIVE

g-2.space/
g-2.space/
g-2.space/

or is he?

bump

It means she likes kids and knows how to interact with them.

DIG!

g-2.space/sr/
g-2.space/

TL;DR

Anything intriguing in these new leaks?
Quick Rundown ?

Holy shit, finally something interesting

>Quick Rundown
It's called the Gestalt you fucking pleb.

So many happenings, hard for us and Shareblue to keep up.

Did Trump missile the ground to prompt this leak?

and guess what nobody cares. isn't that sad?

youtu.be/lU3j8lh-4Hw
youtu.be/5fCESxU1Ccs

>Anything intriguing in these new leaks?
>Quick Rundown ?

I'm going to sleep now, I've spent the last 8 hours looking through it all.

Nothing interesting at all guys, waste of time.

Are these the programs? Can anyone verify?

Found some comments on the subject:

WikiLeaks tweeted a link to this super detailed report assessing the identity of alleged DNC hacker Guccifer2. This report suggests that Guccifer2 was constructed by Clinton Campaign or DNC to discredit the leaked emails published by WikiLeaks.
Here is the report: g-2.space/#5
They go through tons of metadata linking the Guccifer2 leaks to someone named Warren Flood. Flood's name appeared in the "Created by" metadata of the Guccifer2 DNC documents. The "Modified by" metadata however, is written in Cyrillic. So it seems someone intentionally implanted Russian fingerprints in the "modified" metadata; but weren't able to modify the "created by" data.
Screenshot: imgur.com/gallery/559U6
SO, who is Warren Flood? Apparently he worked for the DNC.
imgur.com/gallery/0GYT7 g-2.space/wfjb.png
The timeframe during which Guccifer2 allegedly published these docs is also significant. Guccifer2 apparently acquired and edited the documents in 30 minutes of them apparently being created by Flood AND at a time that G2 would later claim was AFTER he had been kicked out of the DNC's network.
They also do extensive linguistic analysis of Guccifer2 posts, tweets, etc. and conclude through his proper use of articles and prepositions, etc. that he is like 97% NOT Russian.
Then they evaluate motives and means of Clinton Campaign and conclude that they would've had the most to gain from Guccifer2 (he didn't expose anything particularly damaging). This was really the birth of THE Russian narrative.
It was misdirection from the real WikiLeaks AND laid the foundation for the Russia narrative they've quadrupled down on today.

this is really scary
what can men do against such reckless evil?

Is this larp?

Oh yeah.
A whole shitload of NSA hacking tools. You know, the stuff that could sow absolute chaos if placed in the wrong hands. The type of stuff that they used to shut down the Iranian nuclear facilities.
Also, Guccifer 2.0 ***allegedly*** confirmed that Seth Rich was his source. If it's true, it's absolutely huge. It doesn't seem likely though. Guccifer 2.0 was widely seen as a DNC disinfo shill when he first surfaced.

Sanberg strikes again.

The files are legit according Snowden.

I guess most of these programs help them hack computers and computer networks
there are some programs that exploit vulnerabilities in these files, but so far, I haven't seen anything too interesting.. doesn't mean there isn't something, though.

Dunno what it is, but they're disguising themselves using broken English and it was them who leaked these NSA tools.

Robbin Young @Robbin_Young ----
I can't state I'm a Patriot, in my bio, if I'm afraid to die for sharing the TRUTH. #SethRich
twitter.com/Robbin_Young/status/850769977007153152

People are asking me if I gave info about #SethRich to news media or police. I did & no one cared. Thank you @wikileaks for your post. 25 replies 290 retweets 313 likes
twitter.com/Robbin_Young/status/850743524953702404

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

"makes it clear that Guccifer2.0 was a fraudulent construct intended to counter the leaks and try to take-down the credibility of Wikileaks as collaterol in the self-destruction of it's own reputation."
imgur.com/gallery/eES37

"The more thought I've given it, it seems most probable that one particular group would have been particularly desperate precisely at that time, for the emergence of a narrative about Russian hackers to discredit proper leaks / justify claims that all leaks are 'probably doctored' and they will have very likely known Flood too.
That group is the Clinton Campaign."

Fuck off Brock

Ok, so if I download them I can play NSA?

Lord Jared inspects the troops

what the fuck is wrong with you?

bumb

RIDE OUT

MEET THEM

>textfiles from MS-Notepad purporting to be emails
>as usual, released right when Trump looks shitty for something
>expecting me to take this shit seriously

kek

underrated

What the fuck is wrong with you? Responding to such obvious bait.

In the future, just sigh and move on. Don't reply to them

I thought those "hacking tools" were "leaked" months ago. I saw that shit on like 3 other boards. Anons were shitting their pants scared the government would arrest them for even looking at the thread. What is this bullshit?

if you know how to use them, and don't get infected, then yeah, could be
if I were you, I wouldn't run these files, though

those were from another leak...

yet to see any insue looks shady for me, bumping for notoriety i guess.

There's no documentation so you won't know what the files even do (unless you're a top autist expert, but based on your question, I don't think you are). Also, you risk getting v&.

Leave it to the mega-autists at Sup Forums to figure it out.

Actually, has anyone even notified them about this? I bet they'd like to get their dirty Cheeto-stained hands on some top-seekrit donut steel l33t haxor tools. And maybe they can help us out a bit with the technical stuff.

fuck you

Who is Warren Flood?

he first document, "1.doc" (mirror), was given considerable coverage, while the name "Warren Flood" was reported, the date in the report (rather than in the metadata) was reported and so it was attributed to Warren Flood on 12/19/15.

Gawker incorrectly claimed the metadata showed the document was created in 2015 when it actually indicated the document was created by Warren Flood at a much later date.

The truth is that the metadata shows the document being created 30 minutes before Guccifer2.0 appears to have gotten his hands on it:

Created by Warren Flood on 15th of June at 13:38
Modified by Фeликc Эдмyндoвич on 15th of June at 14:08
The other document, "2.doc" (mirror) was not mentioned so much, but it too had interesting metadata:

Created by Warren Flood on 15th of June at 13:38
Modified by Фeликc Эдмyндoвич on 15th of June at 14:11

The g2 space site magically appears at the same time as the guccifer 2.0 unmasking of seth rich... and magically seems to discredit gucc 2.0...

No, guccifer is not the DNC and seth rich was clearly murdered and the perps dropped the g2 space site to try and spin the narrative in a way that saves their collective asses at the expense of muh russians, which was btfo by the syria strike anyway.

Spooks are getting messy which means SHTF soon.

Ammo.
Food.
Fuel.

o am ssure cia can make those files execute thenselfs even on virtual machines.

Who is Warren Flood?

IMPORTANT: Before getting into the details of Warren Flood - please be clear on one critical fact: There is still a possibility that someone else could have accessed a computer he owned to create these initial documents on or it could turn out there's some other innocent explanation for his name being attached to the documents. - Even if he is involved, it's an issue for government officials, FBI, etc. to resolve, please do NOT harass Warren Flood because of this report stating that Warren Flood appears to have done something... all we know for certain is that someone used an account with that name.

The above statement supercedes and overrides any assertions expressed on this page or anywhere else on this site on the subject of any attribution to Warren Flood.

So... who is Warren Flood? - How did the documents get from Flood apparently creating them to the "hacker" within 30 minutes AND how did that happen when Guccifer2.0 claimed that he had been kicked out of the DNC's systems as of June 12th according to the conversation he had on the 21st of June with Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai for Motherboard/Vice? (An article in which Guccifer2.0 shows he can easily change the identity of the person who last modified the file)

We can answer the first question by looking at Warren's linkedin and facebook profiles (these profiles have almost no private or personal character information - we're only revealing things about his work, experience, professional skill set and his history with DNC, etc.).

You misquoted it, dumb HUE.

Bumo though.

I'm planning to go to jail, as you can tell I live in Norway. And I plan to take full advantage of our lovely prison systems.

So I don't mind getting v&, they would.

D U B S
U
B
S
of truth which scares the pee out of me a little

How many hacking tools are those cunts packing?

OH SHIT !!!

That name. In Cyrillic.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Dzerzhinsky

Can't you just do a truck attack on a street full of invaders?

How Guccifer2.0 apparently acquired and edited the documents in 30 minutes of them apparently being created by Flood AND at a time that he would later claim was AFTER he had been kicked out of the DNC's network... is a question that Warren Flood might be able answer - we can only speculate.

Motherfucking Croat.

but I thought Julien was kill and was being Running Manned on video

Faggot

Usually convince them of something more efficant, and usually that is in their interest and especially in mine (vice versa).
Because in a way they live in this shit too, and the way these people think and rightfully though that most americans are fucking idiots that need protection like a dumb child.
It is part of their talent cultivation program which creates this split with little meat in between like a titfuck gone wrong.

I could, but it would be hard to find as we don't have that many here. And it would be pretty degenerate, which I am not.

This is more like my style, don't even have to go outside.

Welcome to Sup Forums, where every new narrative is the truth unless it helps democrats.

The thing is, what he leaked had pretty much zero repercussions on anything.

No one cared about the DNC rigging their own election except for some Bernie Bots that wouldn't sway anything.

CIA shil campaign to distract from leaks and discourage donations. He's alive.

Guccifer 2.0's terrible reputation isn't new though. Not saying that that site is legit, but he's been fairly widely discredited since well before the election.

He "leaked" a bunch of stuff that he claimed was from the Clinton Foundation. That "leak" just happened to be a whole load of fucking nothing and even potentially a hoax, which is very convenient for the DNC and Clinton - suddenly no one cares about the Foundation any more because there's supposedly nothing there. He's also responsible for the "Russian hacking" rumours because they supposedly found forensic evidence that indicated that a Russian hacker was responsible. Again, very convenient. He was also a very shady character (the whole CF hoax thing).

I'm not saying that he's definitely a disinfo shill, but it does seem that way. He might just be incompetent or foolish. But examine his actions and ask yourself "cui bono"? Clinton and the DNC.

Why does she look like Pete from American Pop?

The shilling on this chan combined with disruptions on other chans..... Their goal is to stop our COMBINED AUTISM AND RESEARCH POWER

Remember how quickly major CFG threads and the like disappeared since the election?

DO NOT STOP! KEEP ACTIVE RESEARCH THREADS ALIVE

Welcome to Sup Forums where everyone has a different opinion, now please redditt is down the hall

Ruskibros. Pls confirm

EVIDENCE OF INTENT: g-2.space/intent.html

>which creates this split with little meat in between like a titfuck gone wrong

i've been reading henry v but this is the prettiest piece of pottery i've seen today.

Welcome to Sup Forums where your shitposting is a like a garbage press condensed into an idea or a a vector, welcome to my garbage processing world. And i process that with the highest proficiancy ever seen in any person and i wouldnt even have to lie because everything i say is fitting right amoungst you and at the same time your compressed garbage is like a diamond with enough pressure.

last I followed any of this nobody had seen him in person, has this changed?

All the text files from the NSA files are broken?

And what am I missing to open these programs?

I follow you, but you could argue that the DNC leaks are the sole reason HRC lost the election. They dropped well before anyone really suspected she'd lose making muh russians unnecessary. Cui bono? Not hillary and the DNC

I can't take much more of this. I want off this ride.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4367746/WikiLeaks-says-CIA-disguised-hacking-Russian-activity.html

Guys, I just looked through the whole thing. It's literally nothing; we should all just go to bed.

don't you have some Country to betray or something?

Yeah, I agree. Come on, let's get to bed. It's nothing new.

There actually is some documentation.
This goes on further by my resolution is shit.

you mean it's nothing of irrelevance?

Saged for fucking nothing.

I want more