TRUMP NOMINATES MASSIVE NEOCON TO BE ECONOMIC ADVISER

*Breathes In*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHA

>The_donald shill and /ptg/ retards will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2wHxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everything's fine, that tax cut will be coming along shortly, with a few modifications ofc.

This is just part of Trump 54D chess play, fuck off shill

wtf im with goldman sachs now

>Get this kike out
REEEEEEEEEEEE
#KushnerAtWar
#FireKushner
#TeamBannon

Hello Mr. user,

I suspect you are a SHILL. Please respond to this post by telling me everything you hate about Jews and Niggers, and why they are bad for society.

Be sure to use the term "nigger" in your response.

Prove me wrong, user.

>There's nothing in the street
>Looks any different to me
>And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
>And the parting on the left
>Is now the parting on the right
>And the beards have all grown longer overnight

it still surprises me that people on Sup Forums aren't already jaded as fuck to see shit like this coming.

you do know that discord is pretty much old Sup Forums people right? get the fuck back to plebbit faggot

wait until you see his stance on immigration, you'll love it

This guy knows what's up

>Ending TPP
>Appointing Gorsuch
>Building The Wall
>Strenghening ICE
>Fighting the regulatory state
>Fantastic cabinet appointments
>Getting the biggest Republican win (in terms of seats) since before FDR
>Curbing immigration from radical countries
>Crushing ISIS
>Fighting Sanctuary Cities
>Working to repeal Obamacare
>Supporting a desperately needed infrastructure package
>Overseeing the Syria Strike, a brilliant 4d chess move that strengthened America's image abroad while minimizing casualties, avoiding escalation, and forbidding chemical weapons
>Shaming the UN for inaction and incompetence
>Putting the fear of God into our lazy NATO allies
>Fighting the opioid crisis with more effective strategies than the ridiculous War on Drugs
>Starting Republican reach out to Black Americans by securing funding for their universities
>Instituted lobbying reforms
>Exposed the Media as fraudsters to the average American
>Halted Globalism for at least 4 years
>All without Congress

>Showing the country how brutally ineffective the Republicans have been until now
>Doing all this while facing down the liberal Media, the Democrats, the Universities, Hollywood, half of Republicans, the reputable conservative Media, and every trans-national institution in the world

If you're letting the Syria strike drive you away from the only chance we'll get, you're a fucking retard and you deserve the leftist hellhole that's probably coming anyway.

What am I supposed to be defending? What is the subject of your thread? It's like you made this thread to be as general as possible to get the most replies. Like you are being paid or something.....

>Ending TPP
like every neocon vowed to do in the primaries
>Appointing Gorsuch
see above
>Building The Wall
wall has not even started
>Strenghening ICE
like every neocon vowed to do
>Fighting the regulatory state
see above
>Fantastic cabinet appointments
cabinet filled with goldman sachs lobbyists, lifelong neocons, and trust fund babies who you owe favors to. fantastic!
>Getting the biggest Republican win (in terms of seats) since before FDR
this had nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with GOP establishment
>Curbing immigration from radical countries
he has done nothing of the sort, his EO has gotten struck down time and time again
>Crushing ISIS
nope. and he promised to have them finished within 30 days, he's utterly failed at that. ISIS is thanking him on twitter
>Fighting Sanctuary Cities
through tweets
>Working to repeal Obamacare
completely and utterly failed and was embarrassed on the national stage when the neocon bill he endorsed was panned by the establishment

the rest of your /r_the_donald/ speak is too long to get in one comment. you're deluded. someone screencap this dumb nigger

>>Overseeing the Syria Strike, a brilliant 4d chess move that strengthened America's image abroad while minimizing casualties, avoiding escalation, and forbidding chemical weapons
spent 100 million dollars, alerted russia and syria, and did no damage over a false flag attack. fell for (((kushner))) and medias emotional bait hook line and sinker
>>Shaming the UN for inaction and incompetence
just like daddy russia would do
>>Putting the fear of God into our lazy NATO allies
widely viewed as a clown, no one really takes him seriously
>>Fighting the opioid crisis with more effective strategies than the ridiculous War on Drugs
doing no such thing
>>Starting Republican reach out to Black Americans by securing funding for their universities
we wuz scholars n shiet
>>Instituted lobbying reforms
not true at all. lobbyists still outnumber congress 5 to 1
>>Exposed the Media as fraudsters to the average American
legitimizes water filter merchants and (((Fox News)))
>>Halted Globalism for at least 4 years
flipped in under 3 months, he is globalism now
>>All without Congress
wut.

i did 5 minutes of research, i see zero issues with him. we cant have milton friedmon and despite what all you fucks think, we must continue the oil wars

You must have missed all the beaner butthurt he has been causing

Every time I turn on CNN. There is a little beaner crying because her dad got deported

wow I can create a discord group along with a fake image saying to shill for Trump, therefore it must be true

fuck off /r/the_donald shitposter invader

>>Ending TPP
>like every neocon vowed to do in the primaries
Dumbest fucking thing I've ever read on this site.

so many fucking kikes

The proble won neocons is their hawkish stances not their ecinomic policy

>Strengthening ICE, ending TPP, Sanctuary Cities
>Every neocon
Are you actually retarded? This wasn't even a talking point before Trump's announcement speech. You can say many things about Trump, and he may now have cucked out, but you can't deny that he's had a huge impact on the Overton window. No matter how he rules, the way he won was based on what we believe, and that's what will matter in future elections. If he betrays his platform, he will lose and those that're smart will learn not to renege on their promises.

t. toothpaste

these are common conservative issues that would have been done whether or not Trump was the nominee or not. you know nothing about this country beyond memes and are a /nu/pol T_Der, fuck off.

Soo you are all pedophiles too?

Fuck off shill. We know you're the ones trying to divide us.

Cry me a river

Bannon for president 2020. Sleazy billionaires need not apply.

Link?

Now you're just trolling

Remember the gang of 8?

Before Trump the only talk out of Republicans were how many beaners were getting amnesty

EXPOSED
Back to plebbit, shill.

If you believe that shit than please, vote for Clinton.

Which you probably did

>cia posters

You're always so obvious.

t. estonian
if Trump can't find your shithole on a map, you need to shut the fuck up and stay out of western politics.

Most Americans couldn't find other countries on the map because they can't into geography and have a deluded sense of self importance

You're just as arrogant and needlessly self important as euros

T. Plebbit

Found in other thread
archive.is/2wHxA

Why are you so assmad? First you're arguing about Trump being a neocon, and now you're using him as a geographic reference?

nice try shill

SHILL THREAD

Remember that "Trump is a neo-Con" is a Shareblue propaganda meme meant to divide us.