>fit
>perfect facial genetics
>Harvard graduate
>150+ IQ
>single-handedly responsible for electing Donald Trump
>bought the New York Observer for $10 million at age of 25
>billionaire
>fucking Trump's 10/10 daughter
>arguably the second most influential person after Trump whilst being only 36 years old
>controlling Trump like a puppet on a string
>Trump has so much faith in him he has given him the task of achieving peace in the Middle East
>part of the Jewish elite
>purchased 666 Fifth Avenue in 2007 for $1.8 billion, the most expensive single property purchase in US history at the time

Need I go on? Jared Kushner is the ultimate human being and a God amongst men. You will one day bow before him.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1phoQhjKCPS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He really looks disgusting

>Implying he isn't the Anti-christ

>Need I go on? Jared Kushner is the ultimate human being and a God amongst men. You will one day bow before him.

OK my head is getting really woozy and I am not sure what the fuck is going on now, but I am able to say this:

In Project Blue Beam, The Trump girl from the photo is the one they have chosen to be the New Mother Goddess. She is to be like the Mother of the Prophesied Messiah, like a mix between a modern day Queen Semiramis meets the Holy Mother Mary.

The Trump Family themselves however is not really behind this. She was selected by The Illuminati, of which Donald Trump is NOT a member, nor are any of the rest of her family.

Kushner's parents paid his way into Harvard tho

Fuck off. He is the real Messiah as prophesied in the Old Testament who will build the Third Temple in Israel and achieve worldwide peace and prosperity. I will worship beneath his feet, so will you and your children.

Bow the fuck down to the Messiah!

he's kinda handsome desu

Any women in the world would find him desirable no matter how attractive she is. He has an infectious charm.

Holy shit. He's going to be the true God-Emperor some day, isn't he?

Looks like a fish bone in the face

The Kushner family has close ties to George Soros and Jared was given 250mil by Soros.

>>Harvard graduate
+ IQ

His dad paid Harvard $2.5 million to get him in.

He already is the God Emperor. Jared Kushner acts through Trump.

Anybody who's anybody has ties to George Soros. That just proves the OP's point

>one of Soros' puppets is the ultimate human being
wew lad

not hard to do what he did when daddy is a millionare jew scam artist who was convicted for fraud

>fit
He has the shoulders of a snake, and looks like he could barely bench 160

Yes and he knew Netanyahu since he was little. Netanyahu is a very strong Orthodox Jew who believes we are living in the Messianic age. Jared Kushner is the Messiah who will rebuild the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem - this explains why he is such an Orthodox Jew, everyone who knows him says he is incredibly observant. Why do you think Trump has given him the task of achieving peace in the Middle East? After he achieves peace the construction of the Temple will begin.

You and your family will worship at his feet one day.

Soros is a puppet of Kushner the Jewish Messiah.

>Jared Kushner is the ultimate human being and a God amongst men. You will one day bow before him.

A good candidate for the anti-christ, except nobody likes him.

Does he make Donald watch while he fucks his daughter with his 4 inch Jew cock?

You will like him when he saves the world and brings peace and prosperity to all peoples.

Isnt the person who rebuilds the temple considered the anit-christ by biblical standards?

He looks like a beta bitch boi.

I'm Jewish and my dick is 8 inches

I am so fucking sick of jews. I hate them. I hate them so god damn much.

Fucking shills need to be killed

It is impressive how he became president without having to run for election.

Lol wtf

It's so obvious I'm surprised Sup Forums hasn't caught on

He's been groomed by the Bogdanoffs to be the first Emperor of the US.

>Trump's 10/10 daughter

is there one being kept secret?

Ivanka is like a 5/10 after plastic surgery and a 3 before

The Jewish Messiah is packing 9 inches.

what does Messianic mean in this context? i thought Messianic just meant Jewish christians.

Look at how jealous the stormneck is. As the slobs wipe grease off their necks, they cry that their uncircumcised penises will never be stuffed into the ex-Aryan queen that is Ivanka Trump. That this jew shall fill up his hebrew semen into her with his mutilated penis and then make decisions that will impact more people than anything they ever do.

Jared is an alpha. Jared is the man. Jared is the jew we need leading this country. Jared will bring peace to the middle east. Jared will end the racism in the criminal justice system. He will do all of these things and more. For those who doubt the jew, shall be the one getting jewed in the end.

says a pimpled loser from the most cucked country in europe

daily reminder: you will never accomplish 0.01% of what he did, on any given level

Ivanka is an ugly whore tho.

Kushner is just a tall kike with Trump on a string. fuck outta here with this shit.

Dictionaries - Hitchcock's Bible Names Dictionary - Jared
Jared [N] [E] [S]
a ruling; commanding; coming down

The boy's name "Jared" is a Hebrew word meaning "one who rules."

The name comes from the Hebrew root word “yrd” meaning ‘he who descended’

What I don't understand is why he went for Ivanka, a clearly inferior specimen of the lower nouveau riche. How can he look at her face while fucking her without immediately being reminded of Donald? Maybe she's just cover.

you dad would have done the same for you

if he wasn't a semi-nigger alcoholic and if he had 2.5 million

BOW DOWN GOY PEASANTS
DIE FOR ISRAEL

Fuck off jared's publicist/handler.

>Yes Jared is a good Jew
>Believe me goyim he will solve all of your problems

>Perfectly mutilated jew penis

Ftfy

He looks like a faggot.

>He looks like a beta bitch boi.
said Hans as he drank cum from 6 syrian dicks at once

Looked it up. Fuck.End times confirmed.

No, the point is that he won't solve our problems. Our problems are beneath him. However, we should worship him anyway because he is a superior human specimen, possibly crafted by years of eugenics on the part of European secret societies.

Anybody who has a basic understanding of Jewish eschatology understands that Jared Kushner is the perfect candidate for the Messiah.

Netanyahu knew him since he was a fucking baby. He was groomed for this role from the beginning.

All I ask is to pay attention to Jared. He is the one pulling all the strings. All I ask for you is to pay attention. Please. Please. Please.

Nigger, do you even David Icke forums from 10 years ago?
Illuminati did all this stuff according to some guy on the internet.

>6'4"
>perfect facial genetics
You fool.
In 2024 all will kneel before the 8 foot tall Barron of the Golden Reich.
>uncovered and removed all Jews from the white house by age 15
>replaced the NSA with Sup Forums and commands its weaponized autism division at 16
>gassed all niggers in the country by age 18

nu-pol disgusts me to no ends

Its too late, we made it happen, and now we have to sit and watch everything burn

>150+ iq
>having to pay millions to get into harvard
Something doesn't quite add up.

shti facial genetic
low iq
massive jew
rich parents or not have trumps daughter
just rich weasily jewboy
hes 6-1
no muscles

>Looks and IS jewish
>that nose
>"10/10"?? jewish fat murican
>stollen money as a nigger
>fake IQ tests
SUUURE

Damn never really thought of it that way. Do you think he's pounding Melania on the side too?

only legit retards believe in messiah and anything connected to it. you are sandnigger tier.

please please please drink bleach

>jew
>end racism in criminal justice system

and undo all the work his idols did? Unlikely.

You're just a gay faggot and an omega male. You faggots criticize women for supposedly acting like this fag in OP (among other behaviors), then turn around and do exactly that, time and time again. Sup Forums is swarming with gay fucking faggots, faggots who project their faggotry onto women, at that.

Fuck out of here faggots.

vocaroo.com/i/s1phoQhjKCPS

>fit

Ivanka is the logical connection between their antichrist and their candidate. Trump offered her to the Rothschilds first, they assigned Kushner to her. Bill Hicks said himself they're grooming Kushner for president. Not even joking, this is how they plan world events. Trump has been working with the Rothschilds at least since he took over Resorts International. His uncle was working with them all the way back when J.P. Morgan and others were going after Nikola Tesla. It's not about Ivanka.

Posting that thread on what you are referring to, because it deserves more visibility.

bump

where are you guys going with this

Except most of those are exaggerations.

Kushner is an Israeli snake being advanced by his family's & Holocaust money.

>no conscience
>no honor
>no convictions

he's successful in the current system because he's a soulless psychopath, Humanity will never be free until all people like him are swinging from a lamppost.

But hey they rattle the chain and all the patriotic burgers fall in line to give their lives for israel in some godforsaken arab desert... again... and again

>Resorts International

bump this shit!

BUMP !!

drop the redpills anons, none of that weak shit we've gotten used to

Dude get back on your schizo meds please

What does a 4.5inch cock look like on a 6foot 4inch tall man?

>6'4" manlet
>facial genetics like a lesbian woman
>had to buy his way into harvard
Jared my man, sort yourself out.

Yea if by fit you mean I could break his body in two then yes, hes fit

Don't over do it Jewboy.

He's fit and good looking by kike standards (exception that proves the rule),but he's not smart -- just another sleezy heeb who was born into money and didn't earn it. His father had to buy his slot at Harvard b/c he was too stupid to get in

>Fucking Trump's 10/10 daughter

According to Bannon random men fuck Trumps daughter while Kushner watches.

KUSHNER = GOD
Don't you forget that.

can Sup Forums not detect sarcasm or are the people here just pretending to take the shitpost seriously?

if by random men you mean trump himself, that would be correct

Bill Hicks? Hasn't he been dead since the 90s?

Alex Jones

goyim don't tell him!

That makes it even better though, I like the bad ones.

sometimes he looks alpha as fuck. Other times you can see his croocked nose and jewish eyesockets/eyebags really well which shows his true inner kike

He is Augustus to Trump's Caesar

THIS. It's obvious he takes courses on perspective and modeling. He wants nothing to do with kikery in order to play the part of the good goy.

I am much better looking.

Look in his eyes. Does anyone else get a profound sense of dread?

>brown eyes
>pefect
wut

Ultimate peice of shit

Democrap leaking sob

How does this little skinny ugly faggot look alpha? Put on your glasses.

>BEADY JEW EYES

This

>tfw a woman yells at you for chillin

>lanky sweaty beady eyed jew
>perfect

Bingo

Yes. I'm going to model myself after him.

He's a Zionist cock sock. Top shelf piece of ass.

Then Explain this:

Go back to Israel fucking kike.

>150+ IQ
>not NEET