Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbGD_eAEjS4
youtube.com/watch?v=uPiMw_QqMSc
youtube.com/watch?v=ock73QRJBto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Zave ze childran of Zyriaa

ASSAD BTFO

kek

I've never met anyone who takes this propaganda at face value. Even normies don't fall for this shit.

t. Putin shill

The girl has suffered so much, she survived 8 gas attacks by putin.

You don't believe young children can have twitter? Sorry grampa it isn't 1907.

>I will never cuddle with Bana

There's simply no reason to live tbqh

TRUMP OFFICIALLY DECLARES WAR ON SYRIA

youtube.com/watch?v=HbGD_eAEjS4

She's a rebel shill. Do not fall for (((their))) tricks

>can't speak english
>tweets in english
How dumb are people to believe this?

Wasn't there a video floating around of her on TV, barely able to speak a word of English?

>noshit.jpg
It's clearly her mother or an adult handler of hers who's making those tweets.

normie checking in. I don't believe it. A seven year old has a fuck ton of other things to worry about besides twitter.

t. Guy who killed the 7 year old.

She deserved it for being brown.

you sure are an eloquent speaking 7 year old.

Indeed there was. People are retarded these days.

ppl are actually buying this shit hook line and sinker thats the worst part

This is literally some MI5 agent sitting in an office in the UK larping as a syrian girl.

Just like the syrian human watch group

SAVE THE CHILDREN OF ALEPPO

Isn't the US and Israel bombing hospitals and schools all of the time?

I don't understand this jew shit.
I'm anti-jee and still support these bombing attacks.
1. Assad gassed children. That isn't okay and shouldn't be tolerated.
2. I'm pro white and pro America. We should be putting in an American puppet and continuing to spread American influence.
3. Being anti-jew doesn't mean you must be pro-muslim. You can and should be against both.

"The girl has suffered so much, she survived 8 gas attacks by putin."

You evil bastard. You made me accidentally snort the shot of vodka I was going to toast Lenin with

>i'm pro white
>but i'm against gassing the shitskins
You need to pick one.

This will be used as a prime example of propaganda in the future history books.

How anyone with the IQ over 80 could fall for such obvious bullshit is baffling. I hope Assad personally kills the mother of this child who uses her daughter for nothing other than political gain through appeal to emotion. Subhuman piece of shit, I hope she slowly dies in a burning pile of bombed concrete.

Well fuck.... You think?

meanwhile, in tel-aviv

>the tweets on that page
>these past few months

Only boomers fall for it because even today they can't into technology

Israel is a racist apartheid state with illegal settlements in the west bank with border walls wrapping around them inside Palestinian territory. This is what Neocon Zionism is about.

>1. Assad gassed children. That isn't okay and shouldn't be tolerated.
Wrong
>2. I'm pro white and pro America. We should be putting in an American puppet and continuing to spread American influence.
WROOOOONG
>3. Being anti-jew doesn't mean you must be pro-muslim. You can and should be against both.
Completely true

>7 year old talking like that
parents make her do it.

Whoa hold on wait, what? What's an Aleppo? I thought we were talking about syria?

>It's time to punish the killers of children in Syria
>Please bomb and slaughter the fuck out of my Countrymen
This bitch is hardcore!

>American puppet
You mean an Israeli puppet (America) putting in another Israeli puppet to benefit Israel at the cost of American tax money and lives?

Ya you sure sound pro American.

>Tweets that her dad is an Al Nusra militant
>Feelsgoodman

this is propaganda from jihadists
i saw some muslim propaganda from a german salafist, he showed a video, where some arabic reporter goes to a kid, calls him over, and asks who he loves the most
the kid says his father
then the reporter said, the prophet said you should love your mother more than your father, he continues to ask why he loves his father more
and the kid said, his mother is dead
then the reporter hugs the kid
and this was so obviously propaganda, its just laughable
how it was set up, just idiotic
and its the same with this, its just jihadist propaganda, and you people are just stupid fucks if you dont see this
i cant even say anything about how jews run your life and controll everything you do, if some desert apes can manipulate you this easy

>hurr being pro-white means you need to be racist to the point of wanting children gassed
Being pro-white doesn't mean you need to be a monster. I want a white nation state, that doesn't mean I want other races dead. Even Hitler didn't have anything against other races, just didn't want them in his country, you massive faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=uPiMw_QqMSc

fpbp

Lol what a fake. Are there people who fall for this ?
LMAO

t_d is two blocks down.

>7 year old sandnigger whose school got bombed can talk fluent english over twitter
Woah... So this.... is the power of refugees?

>kid misses school

Fpbp

>7 yr old girl
>credible and not just emotional pandering

Pick one you fucking shill

Ousting and bombing Assad and his military literally means you are supporting Islamic sunni extremists, including al-nursa, al-qaeda, and ISIS et al.

Fuck you, you turbo-kike shit licker.

hahahahahahahahaha

this is what bernie supporters look like

like nigga get out

get the fuck out

youtube.com/watch?v=ock73QRJBto

>1. Assad gassed children. That isn't okay and shouldn't be tolerated.
Funny how he always gasses them when his army is winning and need to be stopped, eh. Never when they're losing battles. Hmmm.

FPBP
P
B
P

OH NO NOT THE LAST, LAST,LAST,LAST,LAST,LAST,LAST,LAST,LAST,LAST,LAST,LAST,LAST,LAST,LAST,LAST,LAST,LAST,LAST, HOSPITAL IN ALEPPO!!!!!

Trump's people already have a plan to defeat ISIS. We should be putting in our own puppets and taking down ISIS. The more influence we have around the world, the better it is for us. We also can't be allowing Russia to have any control over there. I don't support fighting Russia like Hillary would have done, but we can't let them get more powerful than us either. And having control over there gives them more power.

The argument is you can't be pro-muslim and pro-white in the same time. If you justify retarded move sponsored by kikes you're nothing but a blind sheep.

>bullying 7 year olds

kys

I'm not pro-muslim, I'm against harming children of any race.

These children will grow up and will become mujahedeens one day.

If all that stands between my people and destruction is this little girl then I would hope my leaders would have the strength to turn her school into a crater. They don't though because they're pussies who would rather watch their people be destroyed than possibly offend a muslim.

>thinking the twitter page is actually ran by the 7 year old girl

Are you perhaps retarded?

It's just a classic leaf shitpost.

Wow so strong. Such Brave. You tell them girl!

fuck off russia

retweet to ivanka

daddy trump will take care of it

Any bongs remember that BBC '''interview''' with a child who supposedly set up her own news site to cover Russian bombings? She didn't say a single word, her mother answered every question. Then it came out that the area was controlled by a hardline jihadi group and they made women take their burquas off while footage was being shot (then put them back on immediately after). Plus they'd committed a shitload of war crimes and execution and the whole thing got quietly dropped.

I guess they waited a few months and wheeled out the same psyops playbook for round 2.

>7 year old Syrian Girl tweets in perfect English

Jew Trick

oy vey delete this NOW

>Account is managed by some jihadi or her mom
>She doesn't even understand english
>Her dad is indeed whit jihadists
>and

Test

I find it endlessly amusing that west journos are too scared to actually go to ((free Syria)) because beheading/ransom is imminent yet are perfectly fine praising it and shilling for it to expand. Muh freedoms!

No child in the damn world types and speaks like that especially ones whose native language is not english

Delete this goy

>robbed my childhood
That's not something a child understands

muh 6 gorrilion schools and hospitals

Hope bana gets firebombed.

>We should be putting in an American puppet and continuing to spread American influence.

JUST LIKE WE DID IN IRAQ HUH?
OR LIBYA?
OR AFGHANISTAN?

Fuck OFF you lying kike, we aren't fighting your wars anymore.

Seriously i hope it happens

They have demon's eyes, I suggest you not look in their eyes for too long.

Muslims raped my friend, murdered people on public transport, forced Sharia law onto my cities, forced halal meat into our schools, burned down my local church, committed political fraud in our elections, robbed my elderly neighbour, ruin my college classes and harass the teachers, it's time to punish Islam in Europe.

Its called animal eyes, its when you are looking at an animal that have little more capacity than base instinct.

Normal sunni/wahabbi eyes.

>rubbing his face

d-do you think they fucked him before this?

Do you believe in Anne Frank's diary too?

Okay, so then why is bombing them not good too?

>Do you believe in Anne Frank's diary too?

Yes, why is it fake?

It's been 4 days, how can some people still believe that Assad gassed a town 20 km. away from the North Hama frontline?

lmao at falling for this obvious propaganda

The shell that fell next to her, by a miracle, didn't explode. Everyone else in her school was killed.

This account once used photos from afghanistan of some girl with her hands up, and then claimed it was her sister

Then deleted the pic and said "every girl is my sister"

pic related, this poor Syrian girl was just given a job by the JIDF

I have reasons to doubt the veracity of that book. Also, there is a lot of fake shit about the holocaust so will be no surprising if the fucking diary is bullshit too.

if holocaust researchers discovered unread tweets from Anne Frank you antisemites would call that propaganda too. Shame on you!

GTFO reddit newfag

Yes, that's the exactly level of English that a 7 year old arab girl would use.

Ebin b8, leaf.
>7 year old girl
>proper spelling, especially in a foreign language