HOLD YOUR POSITIONS MEN

HOLD YOUR POSITIONS MEN

Other urls found in this thread:

ftalphaville.ft.com/2017/04/07/2187127/trump-appoints-pro-immigration-free-trader-as-cea-chair/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you got it boss

I've known cunts were attacking in force what is making me sad is there are pollacks out there are buying into this shit and are starting to think trump actually is a bad president

Thinning the here, since they're so easily led let them he devoured by their own lack of critical thinking.

those polacks were putinbots since the beginning.

They thought trump would like ron paul regarding foreign policy, allowing russia to get stronger. lmao the fools.

hell yeah! lets go pedes!

Bumping. Real Sup Forumslacks have seen this all before, but the less newfags that fall for it the better.

fuck off already. Sup Forums is finally waking up again and you shills just can't have it

They've literally never convinced anyone, one of them starts with the usual concern trolling shit and another one responds pretending to fall for it. It's just Soros paying trolls to talk with trolls, it would be funny if it didn't clog up so many threads with bullshit.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Why the fuck are you guys shilling for reddit?

this is why
shills will not divide us

Because he is. His daughter is a Jew, her husband is a Jew, Trump fauns over Israel. Real Sup Forums knows this and stands against him now that he's showing his true colours.

we can still try to get him on our side. after 8 years of that nigger. trump is the only glimmer of hope we had in a long time. im not willing to give that up. we should start our own protest telling trump to serve the people and not go back on his promises

We'll see. I'm on the fence.

I haven't seen a single post on Sup Forums ever defending Kushner.

Actually i take that back, I just saw one in the next thread i opened. But still r/The_Donald faggots need to fuck of with their shilling as well, it's just as fucking annoying.

only time will tell really. i just dont want to be a nihilist about it. im one of those people that want to fight to the end even if it does look hopeless.
know what i mean

No one is actually against him. Who the fuck is so fickle they abandon ship after one tbd "mistake"?
>I haven't seen a single post on Sup Forums ever defending Kushner.
This, anyone who skirts around the Kushner issue is a shill. Condemn him.

Stop spamming this shit and those other fake discord caps. Criticizing Trump and holding him to a standard is not shilling.

Sage

On day one you fucks tried this sort of damage control with pictures that looked like they were made in wordpad and paint, at least you stepped up slightly

ftalphaville.ft.com/2017/04/07/2187127/trump-appoints-pro-immigration-free-trader-as-cea-chair/

>b-but muh 1488D chess!

i dont mean to be a shill. i just dont want to give up hope.
donald. is the closest we got to saving the world.
sure he has done some fucked up things i dont agree with. but here in america. we can protest.
i am trying to organize my own protest to get donald back on our side.

Lots of shill threads.
Alex wasn't fooled, however. He's definitely /ourguy/

Kushner is a giant problem. I never thought that Trump was 100% /our guy/ but he is a stepping stone to push things further to the right.

Communists deserve helicopter rides.

wheres waldo

Hi, Reddit!! ;-)

They don't know who they're messin' with

Convert all of the barabarian islamists

dont worry the big boys will always protect us

>.02 shekels have been deposited to your account
Buy yourself something pretty, goy.

Fucking autistic Redditors are unbearable:

These redditor shills are annoying more than effective. There is no way in hell Sup Forums will chop off its nuts and become like reddit. Zero.

Nobody is buying into it except newfags.

>Unironically saying this
>Over a president who has far more pro-Israel than Hillary
>Over a president with a Jew daughter who married a Jew
>Over a president whose actions coincided with the will of Israel and overseas Jews

0.2 shekels have indeed been deposited to your account, Abraham.

>opposing Jewish-Saudi-neocon agenda makes you a kike
I have no idea what's going on anymore.

If you want people to stop whining about The_Donald stop shouting shill at fucking everything not perceived as pro-Trump.
If you want to try keep him on track you need to voice some fucking concern over his actions instead of defending his every action. Nobody has to support him all the fucking time. If he does something to redeem himself or prove his missile strike was for the best. I guarantee Sup Forums will be back on his side. It's good to be reactionary at voicing concerns instead of burying your head in the sand and praying he's doing the right thing.

Well I'm a right nihlist at the moment. That, and I've been very edgy this past week. I'll wait to see what his next move is.
He isn't 100% guy and probably never has been. As I said previously, I'll wait and see what happens. I'm not very optimistic right now, especially since I've been called a shill over 100 times this weekend.

POL has always been suspicious of Kushner ever since it was announced he'd work closely with trump.

Screeching that I'm plebbit is a clear sign that that's what you are, jackass.

It's really hard to tell who is a genuine right winger with concerns about Trump and who is red scum that is trying to divide Sup Forums

We need to turn this board as nazi-nationalistic as possible. Its the best chance of triggering reddit/tumbles out of here

i dont mean to shout shill in peoples faces. i really dont. i mean im trying to have an intelligent chat with you right now. i mean here look. if he is a neocon. then i will be more pissed off than anyone. believe me. but im going to wait and see what his next move is. if he pulls another act like this. then i will be on your side. either that or im just in denial. i was a PA trump voter back in the day. i just dont want the ride to end ya know

Fuck off trash.

No one in pol wants to hold anyone accountable. We just want poetic justice. We just want Chaos

Btw all the shills have done is add to the chaos. Our god Kek is the god of chaos he has brought us disciples to bring to the one true way.

Just know what side you're fighting on, faggot.
If you want to keep sucking 'daddy Trump's' cock, you know where to go.

Trump supporters with "concerns" are too stupid to understand Trump (so should be ignored). The red scum is everyone else talking shit against Trump (so should be ignored). Not hard to figure out.

Fuck off, reddit.

>Trumps nephew Kushner

It's his fucking Son in law. These people deserve being lined against a wall, shot and their bodies thrown into a pit of starving lions.

Yes. Time to go full retard.

The death throes of a redditor

Day of the Rope, faggots. Thanks for the (you)'s.

Wrong. You must have a sub-120 I.Q.

*sigh*
Typical troll who thinks he's vindicated with a reply. Get fucked, eternal virgin cucklord.

That's because the Commies over at leftypol knew there were genuine concerns after that strike on the airfield. They knew Reddit was defending Trump and Sup Forums was largely against him. Sup Forums was calling out Reddit every thread telling them to fuck off, and leftypol jumped on board too and used those insults against the Reddit folks as well. Next thing you know, leftypol is raiding and you've got Sup Forums and leftypol all using the same insults making it impossible to distinguish between them.

>Pretending to be an ethnonationalist when you're too busy stuffing Jewish cock in your mouth

i'm as confused as the first time I came in here...

I'M FUCKING LOVING IT, THANKS SHILLS, KEEP SHILLING

>Posting anime shit
Please, go ahead and kill yourself.

its dare i say, very chaotic

Please redditors, explain what the evil shareblue puppetmasters stand to gain from people hating neocons and jews?

I know what you mean mate, i hope he's not gonna fuck everything up let everyone down. But all these "guys there's shills here!" thread's gets right fucking tiresome. We already know they're here and having people shitting up the catalog with this spam doesn't help get you support.

>mouth of the lion

Do you retards honestly think that liberals would use such grandiose language to refer to trump?

Also that posting jerks off Sup Forums like nothing I've ever seen

This is fake and if you believed it even for a second you're what's wrong with this website.

shh, nightmares now
>captcha: enterprise your move

I agree, Trump should of just done nothing like Obama, who cares if it would of pissed of half the reps in office who already hate him and made it look more like trump was a Russian puppet, and who cares

>>>>>>>(((((not a single one of his EO or bills would ever get passed again)))))))

>Still posting election cycle memes
So at what point during the election season did you start browsing Sup Forums, Redditor?

I CAN FUCKING FEEL IT ALL UP MY POOPER

they're here doing this because they're loosing all ground to stand on. Like a cornered animal, lashing out

i always found those people annoying
hey even if he does fuck up france has lepen. so its not all hopeless. but before i pick sides i guess i will be on the fence until he makes his next move. then i will decide. i dont want to get off the trump train yet. but god damnit i hope he isnt a fucking neocon

>This is fake and if you believed it even for a second you're what's wrong with this website.
the whole image reads off like a larp, like what the hell

Do you honestly think, in the event that this turns out to be one of his 365 dimensional joyrides, that Sup Forums won't flock back to his side?

The fact that I have election-cycle memes is proof I'm not a redditor, you braindead plebbit scum.

Do you goys have quotas or set hours? Genuinely curious.

>The fact that I have election-cycle memes is proof I'm not a redditor, you braindead plebbit scum.

All the redditors flooded this board during the election cycle, you daft cunt.

Please proceed to kill yourself.

I've been on Sup Forums since 2008. I wish I got paid for wasting my life.

I mean Christ, it's only American posters spreading their asscheeks for Trump. This shit is embarrassing.

> is the flood of reddit scum

False. Besides, I never went to reddit, so your claim is simply bullshit.

>but before i pick sides i guess i will be on the fence until he makes his next move
Exactly, it's still to early to tell but it's never a wrong time to hold him up to standards. Seeing people drop support isn't anything to worry about. Because if he does do the right thing, they flock back. But if he gets it wrong they won't and rightfully so.

Well, you might as well have, because you've been enlisted into T_D army, faggot.

>I've been on Sup Forums since 2008
>announces sage

you have to go back

>the average Sup Forums user remembers Iraq

The average Sup Forums user was born in the 97, half of them don't even know what Iraq even is.

ALL WINGS REPORT IN

bump bump bump

Now that you've been outed, can I get a real answer to ?

>white text le meme
>no argument against nationalism
>links to the creater in the picture

Your clearly the retarded one here

T_D is a red flag you're from reddit. Only redditors use that language. LOL. Plebbit confimed.

Long live le based God Emperor, praise kek! SHADILAY!! I'm SO glad that Trump did a 360 on several of his major campaign promises KEK XD

Still waiting, faggot. I didn't get you in trouble did I?

Now that you mention it, I've never seen the_donald being referred to as T_D here before the shill attacks.

>users of Sup Forums rely on each for social assurance of their beliefs

wat

>Sup Forums has always been suspicious of Kushner ever since it was revealed he was a kike
fixed that for you

Shills gonna shill, they believe nothing and do what they are told like the good goy they are. They will not win, they don't have what it takes.

They think its endearing when we call each other faggots.

i've honestly just started being too lazy to type out the whole thing so I just started using t_d when I call out faggots

who cares

all serious discussion has moved to other chans

This whole raid is amusing because it's so poorly executed. The intent is a PsyOp to turn pol against Trump, but it's the worst executed Op in the history of mankind.

Sup Forums is a welcoming board of peace for everybody except niggers.

That took more time than it would have take to actually have an opinion.