YOU CAN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S THINKING WHEN HE'S SO FAR AHEAD OF YOU INTELLECTUALLY
DO NOT SIDE WITH THE JEWISH KEKS WHO WANT TO AVOID WAR WITH SYRIA
DO NOT SIDE WITH THE JEWISH KEKS WHO LOVE ISLAM

IGNORE SHILL THREADS
HIDE SHILL POSTS
DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILL POSTERS

Are you retarded?

Do us all a favor:

Judging by the all caps lock I would think so.

STAND BY BANNON

>DO NOT SIDE WITH THE JEWISH KEKS WHO WANT TO AVOID WAR WITH SYRIA

wew

All those caps
He might well be

>Don't think for yourself

Fuck war.

Tho this strike was just politicking.

Theres a fucking episode of the west wing with nearly the same plot

>jewish c ucks that love islam and want to avoid war with syria
>jewish
>love islam and want to avoid war with syria

I'm being 100% serious but is this your fist post here after coming from t_d?

war in syria means helping isis lol op is retarded assad is one of the few actually fighting isis

Only /leftypol/ thinks i am going to stop supporting Donald because some muslim dictators airport tarmac got bombed.

yes goyim, stand by (((our man)))

>Ending TPP
>Appointing Gorsuch
>Building The Wall
>Strenghening ICE
>Fighting the regulatory state
>Fantastic cabinet appointments
>Getting the biggest Republican win (in terms of seats) since before FDR
>Curbing immigration from radical countries
>Crushing ISIS
>Fighting Sanctuary Cities
>Working to repeal Obamacare
>Supporting a desperately needed infrastructure package
>Overseeing the Syria Strike, a brilliant 4d chess move that strengthened America's image abroad while minimizing casualties, avoiding escalation, and forbidding chemical weapons
>Shaming the UN for inaction and incompetence
>Putting the fear of God into our lazy NATO allies
>Fighting the opioid crisis with more effective strategies than the ridiculous War on Drugs
>Starting Republican reach out to Black Americans by securing funding for their universities
>Instituted lobbying reforms
>Exposed the Media as fraudsters to the average American
>Halted Globalism for at least 4 years
>All without Congress

>Showing the country how brutally ineffective the Republicans have been until now
>Doing all this while facing down the liberal Media, the Democrats, the Universities, Hollywood, half of Republicans, the reputable conservative Media, and every trans-national institution in the world

If you're letting the Syria strike drive you away from the only chance we'll get, you're a fucking retard and you deserve the leftist hellhole that's probably coming anyway.

Spread this pasta. The best way to fight shills is with arguments and information. All they have are bad memes and rhetoric.

t. mudslime

If Bannon goes I'm dropping that faggot.

>DO NOT SIDE WITH THE JEWISH KEKS WHO WANT TO AVOID WAR WITH SYRIA

You are either a fucking ignorant 12 years old that just found Sup Forums or a paid JIDF shill

always the leaf

Muhammad was a degenerate paedophile pig who had sex with moses on a pile of bacon

>Literally "You're dumber so listen to me!11"

I'm with Trump. You fags who think a few gay tomahawks mean shit are fucking weak. Saddle up faggots, no one said this was going to be easy.

Spot on. Half these fags would be worthless in a firefight. They would run and cry at the first hit.

Trump isn't infallible. He made a mistake. I voted for him and I'm not throwing him under the bus for good unless he doesn't learn from it. That's all anybody who is rational is saying. Stop acting like a cult.

MAGA

I'm just hoping this was it

what he did here was gain some political capital with the left and neocons. I just want him to focus on america again

Fuck off OP. Kek is a newfag phenomenon and Trump is not the first president Sup Forums has seen elected.

Stop taking it so fucking seriously.
Kekposting, trump posting and "redpilling" are the holy trinity of cancer on this goddamn board.

"IF YOU DON'T SPAM BUZZWORDS AND PARROT OPINIONS YOU ARE A KIKE"

You're as bad as those reddit nigger. Kys.

Trump just fell in line with the establishment. Attacking Syria has been the endgame all along.

Hannity please leave.

>so far ahead of me intellectually

I've always known Trump was a moron. I would be surprised if the average Sup Forumsock were less than 15 IQ points higher than Trump. The guy has admitted that he doesn't read books. And he speaks on a 4th grade reading level.

>not wanting to bomb Assad and put weapons in the hands of al Qeada means you love Islam

nice b8 faggot. Assad is our guy precisely because he's secular. He was using that airbase to bomb ISIS.

seems antifa are just desperate to save face

It won't stop there, Iran is the endgame

Religious Liberty EO
Kate's Law
Drain the IRS
Replace common core

bump