Brit/pol/

Today’s Articles
>Grand National Slags to wank to
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4391920/I-love-swagger-Aintree-ladies-writes-BEL-MOONEY.html
>Biggest Coalition In The EU parliament calls for EU-wide ban on Islamic face veils
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/islamic-veil-burka-ban-face-european-peoples-party-manfred-weber-a7672606.html

> Sinn Fein demands new Northern Ireland elections if talks fail
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-nireland-politics-idUKKBN1792JO

> Jeremy Corbyn says US air strikes in Syria 'wrong'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39525952

> Farage criticises Trump for launching strikes on Syria as UKIP leader Paul Nuttall describes the attack as 'trigger happy and nonsensical'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4389590/Farage-lays-Trump-strikes-Syrian-regime.html

> Bank of England orders financial firms to draft Brexit contingency plans
theguardian.com/business/2017/apr/07/brexit-city-europe-carney-bank-of-england-uk-eu

> Murdoch's Fox wins EU approval to take over Sky
uk.businessinsider.com/r-murdochs-fox-wins-eu-approval-to-take-over-sky-2017-4

> Britain’s most hated man isn’t all that hateful
spectator.co.uk/2017/04/britains-hated-man-isnt-hateful/

> Is US foreign policy being directed by Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner?
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/04/us-foreign-policy-directed-ivanka-trump-jared-kushner/

> Trouble Is Brewing for Guinness After Brexit
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-07/guinness-exposes-debate-over-a-hard-border-with-ireland-after-brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho
youtube.com/watch?v=zbbL4l359bo
drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Friendly reminder:

Kaya

Reminder to never apologise

youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho

Effy desu

know of any good books on the romans/rome?

>left brit/pol/ in October
>come back
>filled with tripfags
What happened lads?

Nope. I didn't say that, why are you reading things which aren't there? I said you'd provide proof of it, the fact you don't use a bank wasn't known to me before hand. What I do is irrelevant, I asked for your proof. You don't have any, that's cool, no biggie.

You'd take a picture of your stash then.

>Lives in Birmingham, United Kingdom
>From Birmingham, United Kingdom

Masters of Rome by Colleen McCullough

People saw that tripfags get lots of (You)s

Need a book, greatest ally?
Try the ones at the link in the quote at Lots of Evola, G. K. Chesterton, Oswald Mosley and even Plato

>tfw only remember about the Grand National a couple of hours beforehand
>was out and not able to place a bet of my own so asked dad to put a tenner on Only For Arthur for me
>He somehow mishears me and only puts £2 down

Literally REE'd lads

Suppose it's £30 I wouldn't have had otherwise

May he rest in peace.

Have another one
youtube.com/watch?v=zbbL4l359bo

Wellesley never lost a battle. Sadly only Bussaco was a good victory there. I can't remember the artillery numbers for Grijo.

>Tacitus - The Annals of Imperial Rome
>Livy - The Early History of Rome
>Julius Caesar - The Gallic War
>Cicero - On the Republic and The Laws
>Edward Gibbon - Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire

>The Twelve Caesars - Suetonius

Well I enjoyed it anyway.

based

Who /hatestheMilkmannowthathe'scomeoutasapro-interventionistNeoCon/ here?

>Sadly only Bussaco was a good victory there
How? Only suffering 23 dead and inflicting over double the amount of casualties you took seems like a job well done.

did the same thing with a golf tournament, read the back page of the telegraph and it's a very convincing story about this golf player whose name i can't remember, never placed a bet before or interested in golf, try and place a bet in first shop i come to which is closed, go to the second nearby and someone got stabbed in the pub so police cordened it off. he wins 12/1 and iwas looking at putting down £50 at least

@120200862
Already been down that road, keep up newfag.

>portugal that white
every time

Depends on what you want, lad. Do you want a long history, early years, apex, decline, West/East? African campaigns? European Campaigns?

Do you want fiction or fact? History books or Narratives on real life events?

@120200862
Already been down that road, keep up newfag.

>tfw we betrayed them

drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view

Lads, help.

I've done nothing but toss off to Aintree slags all day.

Or you could provide proof of your massive wealth and bing bang boom it's in the archives.

He's always been a cunt desu

>using the wrong map

Write a book this weekend to even out the degeneracy.

thanks, i'm looking for a beginners guide kinda thing, an overview/summary of sorts

when a house earns more per day than i do

Why can't we have comfy house prices like France? :(

Islam:
>Killing doggo for 1400 years.

A new low.

@120201796
Do I need to spell it out for you, you spacker?

Stop touching it then

actually we are lol.
But giving the amount of sunlight we have, it's impossible not being tanned
there's a reason why you love our weather ;)

I don't know what it is - our women are ugly, trashy, wear too much makeup, dress like whores and drink too much, but I want to fuck them so much.

Also friendly reminder to contact your local MP and advocate for the repeal of the Firearms Amendment Acts of 1997, and the Firearms Amendment Act of 1988

>dogs on the day of the belky rub

Dogs are the white mans best friend.

Read the Pill for more Rage Truths.

>Thatcher and Her Son Blair did well.

The
>ABSOLUET STATE OF HOUSING AND FINANCE in the UK.

Shambolic.

Slags are so easy to cum for.

So you can't prove it. Shame. Meeting people with decent amounts of money is hard. A single picture of a stack of wealth, wealth you say you have because you don't put it in banks, would take literally 5 mins.

Keep up the lying mate, tell yourself a lie enough and you'll believe it.

Just rent faggot the aristocracy needs money too

Funny how Australia isn't as "tanned", despite having the same amount of sunlight.

>prove it
>I've already been down that road and I'm not going down it again
>he still can't connect the dots

What did he mean by this?

Was it autism?

Here have you (You), hope you get better soon.

day man AHAAHAHHHHHHHHH
fighter of the night man ah ah ahhhhhhhh

>our women are ugly, trashy, wear too much makeup, dress like whores and drink too much
modern hedonism and degeneracy, a product of the feminism and sexual revolution, abandonment of religion and equalitarianism.
>but I want to fuck them so much.
find a good girl that hasn't rode the cock carousel and marry her!

>paki family just moved into a house opposite
>we're moving house ourselves in a week

I saw all the other tripfags getting (yous) i felt left out, so i joined way back in september 2016.

>He's not on Team Jez.

Here's your obligatory (You) lad

shitty anglo-genes ;)

>abandonment of religion
Fuck off, Papist, remember 1690.

Off for a shower lads

pakistani is ok providing it's not recent

But you haven't proven it before. If you had, you'd show the post where you have. As it is, you've proven nothing to me. Or you could provide me with the archive link. But you don't, you keep saying the same thing. As I said, lying to yourself. It's OK. You're mentally ill, you've literally admitted this yourself.

Not my fault protestantism is a joke.
I'm a sedevacantist, I currently don't have a Pope right now

>cum in my beautiful gf who I love
>suddenly filled with hatred for her
Why does this happen lads?
I get really pissy and angry towards her for a bit then, I genuinely feel bad about it.

Go for Presbyterianism, lad. It's kike protestantism but without the SJW shit.

>remember 1690.
follow we will

>tfw there is literally only one black family in my town of 35,000

>he's willing to spend time to prove something to a bunch of autists who will forget about it the next day and find something else about to not believe in and won't be satisfied until you document and back up every minute of your life
>but you haven't proven it to me
>to prove something to a bunch of autists who will forget about it the next day and find something else about to not believe in
>proven it to me
>won't be satisfied until you document and back up every minute of your life
>me
>autist

Thanks for playing, better luck next time.

>Buy to Let Landlords are not Aristocrats.
>Rising Asset Prices built on rising Buy-To-Let, low interest Rate, rigged mortgage markets lead to higher Rents.
>The pain of having Good Housing Stock ripped away by Neo-Liberals and sold to cunts.

What? What the fuck are you even on about? Keep taking the meds, you fucking spacker.

What?

>pakistani is ok

>tfw too smart to join a gang

>living in a town of more than 10,000

*to smart too join a gang

daily reminder that this is tims wife

>tfw we are naturally self segregating
It's like voluntary apartheid.

Is it yours?

>I'm a sedevacantist
So you're a heretic then? What's the point in being Catholic if you refuse to accept the authority of the Pope?

Become Orthodox already.

Some pakis or whatever are moving in next door to me soon. They seem nice enough, but my 100% white neighbourhood is no longer 100% white and this offends me.

But, as I said, it'll be in the archives, so it'll be there forever. So whenever somebody goes "NAH" you'll go "I've proven it before, here is archive link"

As it is, you've proven nothing other than... well, you can type sentences. All I want is a picture of your wealth, you said you don't do banks, so you must have the wealth in hand.

If it isn't there with you right now, then you're telling fibs over who's it is.

Alas, you've admitted being mentally ill, as well as being an alcoholic. It'll get better, user.

>Can I give you some milk?

God keeps him strong.

>What?
why would you not want pakistanis living next to you providing they are not recent. they're comparable to asians in the USA

Nah, I don't believe in slavery

LOL found the paki

tfw Rebekah Wade has some words.

>What's the point in being Catholic if you refuse to accept the authority of the Pope?
"He's infallible but I personally dislike him."

My daily response of milkman and wife in the 80s.

they stink like shit

Anyway, I'm out. You can deal with the mentally ill tripfag. My guess is he'll just repeat himself again. Have fun actual Anglos.

ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS QUINTESSENTIAL BRITON. Pakis are the absolute worst immigrants, bar none.

>expect logic from papists

Do you mean that you don't agree with it or do you literally mean you don't believe in slavery the same way one does not believe in God.