LIVE: Antifa Fighting Richard Spencer Protests Against Trump

pro war Antifa who want Trump to bomb Syria attacking nationalists against war on Syria

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/850849358539042817

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/850847708927709186
pscp.tv/w/1lPKqZByMgAGb
pscp.tv/jackmurphylive/1RDxlRaZYkoGL
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/850856549744611328
archive.is/PEK2a
pscp.tv/w/1eaKbPrmkjZJX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>i believe x because you believe y!!!

please stop this

Are antifa /ourguys/ now?

>siding with Antifa
>pro-white

Here's another angle:
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/850847708927709186

nazis protesting against the war chanting America First

Charles Lindburgh would be proud

New stream up
pscp.tv/w/1lPKqZByMgAGb

they're reporting that a Trump supporter killed by Antifa. Ambulences and police everywhere. New livestream:

pscp.tv/jackmurphylive/1RDxlRaZYkoGL

twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/850856549744611328

OH FUCK

Bumping

that picture is fucked

>Antifa fighting for Trump

WHAT IS THIS WORLD

someone needs to donate mike a gym membership and somehow force him to go

forget timelines
i think our planet has been swallowed by the warp

deebly goncerned

Cant wait to see these fake nazi fucks get their skulls cracked

the fascists of the future will call themselves antifascists

Wow, Spencer is a huge faggot lmao

kek, Mike is a great ideological voice but Spencer is a much more aesthetic front man

looks like ANTIFA got their shit kicked in.

>antiwar protest becomes possible civil war flashpoint

this sounds awful fucking familiar

literally who is this?

Spencer looks like a chubby neckbeard without the neckbeard. He's one shave and an undercut from being plebbit.

kek confirms

every day is opposite day

worship chaos, receive chaos

This timeline is so completely fucking broken.

Then we will be able to fight the demons on their own home turf!

Where's the stream?

>pro war Antifa who want Trump to bomb Syria attacking nationalists against war on Syria

What the fuck timeline even is this anymore.

yeah, no
archive.is/PEK2a

So a cia boy vs a soros paid group?

theatrics to distract the populace.

its the timeline where Sup Forums gets exactly what it wants - nazi america

I don't even know which side is which any more.

Antifa supports Trump now.

spencer is literally getting chased right now haha

looks like you are wrong, nazi

(You)
>Haha, look at this douchebag protesting against the Jew war on Assad what a loser

> Alt-Right protest Trumps war in Syria
> Antifa Commies rock up to stick up for Trump & bash the "Nazi's" again

Wot dee fook is going on?
Everythint happens while I'm asleep, being down under is a curse.

>Antifa supports Trump now
This is the final proof that we are the only real opposition to those in power.

2017 where nazis protest jewish wars and communists riot against anti war protests

I would literally choke you to death, you limp wristed antima subhuman. Leftist cucks are cowards covering their face. Pimple faced, emasculated, physically weak vermin. Mass execution is your destiny. Just wait...

Alt-right are the new leftists

The why is ANTIFA getting knocked on their arse looking at the sky

He's trying to get cops- making tactical retreat to get reinforcements.

Little kid on livestream "What's this about", everyone's reaction to this in a nutshell

OPPOSITE DAY

It is actually a blessing, grab a beer and kick back and watch some sportsball. In a week or so check the news again and see everyone else is fucked.

Are there any current live streams?

>tactical retreat
stop defending controlled opposition shill

I can't believe the garbage people will swallow.

>racist
Aren't we *protesting* the bombing of an Arab country?
>anti-Semitic
Aren't the Arabs a Semitic people? (Unlike birthright Israel Ameicans.)
>sexist
Isn't Assad a secularist fighting Islamists?

How are leftists letting (((them))) lead them by the nose like this? I can't believe it.

Trump is controlled opposition dumbass.

pscp.tv/w/1eaKbPrmkjZJX

they are being chased by Antifa through the streets of DC

What timeline have we been transported to?

thanks senpai

>he's not even winded after running miles through dc

leader of the chad right

no, I'd gas them if I ever somehow become powerful and get the chance.

/ourguy/

They're not fighting them because they're antiwar you dummies. They're fighting them because they're white nationalists.

well everything makes sense now, but who is in charge?

Lol being this triggered

I would snap your neck if you got within 5 feet of me, stick to being a keyboard warrior.

What's wrong with wanting a white nation? Do they hate Israel for wanting a jew nation?

He will need to win that title from Bronze Age Pervert in a trial by combat

> How are leftists letting (((them))) lead them by the nose like this? I can't believe it.
It is very simple. The mongrels are suppose to be dull and easily manipulated. As we become a smaller and smaller minority it does not matter if we can see trough the manipulation and lies, because we are to few to make a difference.

>its a "Anti-Fa accidentally acts like fascists" episode
Its hilarious how they'll be against anything that we're for.

If we said the sky was blue they'd attack us for it.

kek

Seriously, we don't need a leader at this point. Spencer showing that we're not completely bound to Trump is good in itself.

ESCAPE FROM D.C.

GO DICKIE GO

The one where an unelected cadre of Jews and warmongers dominate US foreign policy.

Yes. A lot of them have a huge problem with how Israel treats non-jews within their country and around them.

There is literally nothing wrong with wanting your race to have a land of its own to live in peacefully.

If you seriously think Japan needs to have third world migrants pumped into it because it's not diverse enough, fucking kill yourself.

No, it doesn't have a hook. What you should tell them is that blue is the "right" color for the sky to be, and it wouldn't be as good if it was a different color.

Why the fuck aren't they fighting back? Bunch of phonies and cucks.

So they have a major problem with Zimbabwe wanting a black only nation then?

>making tactical retreat

He got beat the fuck up and ran around the city trying to get a cab to escape. Every cab driver told him to fuck off.

>dude who LARPS as a 1488 neo-nazi
>claims he ***IS*** the "alt-right"
>tries to shoe-horn Trump into being "part of the Alt-Right"
>Poses for pics with his "wife" wearing Russian military ribbons
>Drops Trump the SECOND he goes against Russian allies
>VOTE FOR TULSI GABBARD (a non-white DEMOCRAT) in 2020! Fug Drumph! w--w-white power btw!

ANYONE who supports this guy is a fucking TOTAL TOOL!

Fuck kikes. Fuck this assclown. Fuck Allah, YHVH, McCain, Graham and the rest of these globalist tools!

Tighten the fuck up guys!

Useful idiots. Fascinating to watch.

spencer is just cucked by his fat russian mailorder bride

I thought I would never see the day which leftists cries for war

I think Japan needs migrants pumped into it because their birth rate is so abysmal they'll run out of young working people to take care of the old.

Mike Enoch changed my life

Does this mean we lost? The only reason antifa, Soros or MSM would defend trump is if they were able to turn him.
Or it's one huge psyop

Antifa isn't for war in Syria, they just don't like Richard Spencer and his crew. Spencer could say 1+1=2 and Antifa will still try to attack him because of what he stands for.

This.

Nobody cares about Africa.

>LARPS as 1488
He doesn't. He once jokingly did a roman salute and the MSM collectively lost their shit. Do you honestly give a shit about that? Grow some balls.
>claims he is the alt right
He actually did coin the term originally. If you don't think he's a part of it, define what it is and how he doesn't fit the label.
>tries to shoe-horn Trump into being alt right
Now I know you're shitposting. Read his twitter, it's literally all anti-trump because Trump is a fucking neocon now.
>poses for pics wearing russian ribbons
Who cares? Why is this bad? Putin did nothing wrong.
>drops trump when he goes against Russia
He was never really pro-trump. He was always criticizing him from the right.
>tulsi gabbard
He made a joke that she was better on this issue than Trump, which is fucking sad but true. Not the same as endorsing her.

If you hate jewish influence, Islam, and neocons, which you seem to, you should at least be sympathetic to Spencer. Don't have to love him, but signalling against him is retarded.

Yea dude, everything's opposite now. I don't even know anymore.
This just further sements my belief that antifa is literally subhuman and needs helicopter rides.

That's why they're making so many fucking robots.

Sven? Not so much.

I don't think he even did the roman salute, he just raised his glass

People are reading way to into all this. Spencer just wants an isolationist foriegn policy so he's protesting Syria. Antifa hates Spencer so they're protesting him.

Sven... Not so much

Where's a screenshot of that user who was just claiming that there'd be "White nationalist" leaders publicly disavowing Trump soon?

>left is constantly whinging about the detriments of overpopulation, especially in densely crowded countries like Japan
>population starts going down
>PUMP IT FULL OF 80 IQ THIRD WORLDERS THAT'LL FIX IT

You are a fucking retard. Dirt poor migrants who are barely literate in arabic don't pay taxes for entitlements, and even if they did, it's not fucking worth it. They will breed like rabbits, 3 wives and 27 children, and replace you within 100 years. Your policies will literally turn the world into Somalia you dumbfuck.

Fucking robots is the main reason they have birth rate problems.

>Richard Spencer running away like a sissy once again

So much for "we fight back". What a fucking faggot.

Spencer has been saying he would criticize Trump when necessary for months now. Not exactly a prediction.

What the fucking hell is going on in this timeline? Anarchists promote war between states, and nationalists promote peace between states?! What is going on?

Fighting antifa in Washington, yeah...
California, washington and New York is literally antifa headquarters.

This is the protest thats in front of the White House right? Oh man I hope they break out the guns.

Nobody here even likes him, came out of nowhere in the media like he was some known leader, fishy as fuck. Kick the shit out of him in your pussy hit and run gangs all you want.

Leftsits infiltration and harassment. MUH Multicilt and destroying whites is more important to Leftist than peace.

Stickman might be a cuck but even he went balls deep into ANTIFA turf, fought back and when he went again they didn't even show up.

what the fuck is going on