4D Chess Confirmed

>The added danger of clashing with Russia won't halt U.S. operations in Syria, but it will certainly complicate them. Washington is gearing up to launch an offensive on the Islamic State's stronghold in Raqqa, a mission that could get sidetracked if Russian aircraft fly over the area. U.S. aircraft would have to take steps to avoid them, whether by changing course or aborting the mission. At worst, the Russians could also drop bombs near U.S. targets, forcing Washington to respond by shooting down Russian aircraft -- triggering a much larger flare-up between the two powers. Moscow could try to escalate conflicts elsewhere as well, including in eastern Ukraine, to try to improve its bargaining position with Washington. But this tactic may also run the risk of further souring the prospects of negotiation.

>Of course, the Trump administration's quick and decisive action in Syria was also designed to send a message to observers beyond the Middle East. As the threat of North Korean nuclearization grows, the move was meant to give Beijing and Pyongyang pause. The White House has already threatened to take unilateral action against North Korea, and the recent attack in Syria gives a glimpse of just how it intends to build up a credible military threat to Pyongyang.

t. Stratfor

And you all doubted Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IXpj3x2oLho
thesun.co.uk/news/3283855/defence-secretary-says-britain-fully-supports-us-air-strike-on-syria-following-bashar-al-assads-deadly-chemical-attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Assadcucks will defend this

Or maybe he's just a retard?

>If it becomes clear that the Syrians and Russians will not follow their sharp criticism of the operation with significant military action, the pace of American airstrikes against Islamic State forces in Syria can be quickly increased.

Read the last paragraph retards

Regime change in north korea is a good thing, because there are no muslim terrorists, just stationary armies.

Your Chancellor came out in support of us fuccboi

This also shuts up the Russian narrative
>Since 2013, Russia has been trying to use the Syrian civil war as leverage in its negotiations with the United States on other issues, but so far its strategy hasn't yielded many results. Though Washington notified Moscow prior to the attack in order to avoid drawing the Russians into the clash, the Kremlin will use the heightened risk of U.S.-Russia entanglements on the battlefield to try to bring the White House back to the negotiating table. Nevertheless, the current geopolitical climate is hardly conducive to a bargain between the two. In fact, at least in the short term, U.S. President Donald Trump's administration has an incentive to adopt a harder stance toward Russia in hopes of deflecting the political pressure stemming from an ongoing probe into the Trump team's ties to Moscow.

Show me one, a single one, regime change you fuckers did right.

Sorry, didn't mean to reply to you

>Your Chancellor came out in support of us fuccboi

Shitty north korean terrorists are less threatening than less violent north korea with nukes

>we killed random civilians so some slanty eyed gook on the other side of the world would take heed

wow, so brave

(((Stratfor)))

>t. Stratfor
neocon organization

why is trump restarting the cold war, he was supposed to end it

even if this is his 4d chess why is he doing this

youtu.be/IXpj3x2oLho
Great post Miroslav

Holy shit, Fatties are proud of a Merkel endorsement!

this proves they are cucks.

Not run by Friedman anymore
Read the last paragraph Sven

>i have no retort to my autistic president acting like an autist, so i will follow his example

i guess i couldnt expect much from someone whos brain is clogged with burger fat

Trump got elected by promising to work with Putin in fighting ISIS.

If Us troops are worried about getting bombed by Russia while fighting ISIS, thats a major god damn flip flop from the campaign.

But I doubt that happens. Trump Putin alliance will become real if there aren't backchannel talks already.

dont worry serb-bro. the rest of europe remembers burgers murdering christians in Belgrade. we wont support them this time. 4/5 of the UK in a recent poll were against action in Syria. and remember in 2013 when we voted it down, the american chickened out

>tfw fatties are also proud of a May endorsement
thesun.co.uk/news/3283855/defence-secretary-says-britain-fully-supports-us-air-strike-on-syria-following-bashar-al-assads-deadly-chemical-attack/
>pic related US holding the hand of Britain

It's a shame slavs can't into foreign policy.

Pinochet coup was US backed and saved Chile, depending on who you talk to.

but yeah thats the only semi-example I got

lol. statement of support does not mean anything, burger. its words. tell me when we invade like Iraq. it wont happen. people wont fall for your jew shit twice

also that bigger pepe should be a nigger if he's supposed to represent usa

See
He said it would be nice if Putin would work with us to take out ISIS. That's when the DNC muh Russia narrative kicked in. Something had to be done.

well, honestly the only one that really worked out was the original. 1776
>what did captcha mean by this?

thats not worth starting the cold war for, thats fucking retarded

Did we invade Syria?
'no'
Did we ask for your help with this airstrike?
'no'

>4/5 of the UK in a recent poll were against action in Syria.

Interesting, considering that you guys have allot of foreigners there, one would think those would tilt that number towards action there.

But yeah, cant help Amerifats, considering they genuinely are deluded enough to believe their liar of a president is some uber-genius playing strategies no mortal mind could comprehend.

Translate please

An alliance is useless if we don't come from a position of strength with the majority of the negotiating cards. This is normal geopolitics that has been going on for over two centuries between the worlds most powerful countries. We are still the stronger nation, Russia and china do not respect pussies like Obama that's why they ran over him. You have to project strength and theylll respect you for it and understand the score.

If you let them tell you what to do then you aren't allies you're a puppet. We don't grovel

Russia. Always. Blinks.

Kennedy did similar shit when Khrushchev thought of him as weak

>Cold War
>ending
>not just a narrative to score political points

The sooner you realize that there will always be a Cold War because of nukes the easier you will be able to unfurk your country

What is this? Is this thing a trap?

but Kennedy blinked too. neither wanted nuclear war.

It's actually Finnish, a language not necessary to learn or speak

>We are still the stronger nation, Russia and china do not respect pussies like Obama that's why they ran over him.
10/10 post

Japan

most uk muslims are against american wars

yeah and look what happened to that piece of shit president. haha

Yours

Don't forget they are trying to shill us here they are trying to turn us away from trump stay strong stay autistic.

Yet here we are, ruling Europe.

Was going to post this. The only time we did it right was Japan. But it was a complete surrender scenario.

Korea might well work out the same. Their people will not have the wherewithal to keep fighting if we take out their leadership.

Russia will avoid direct conflict with the US by any means because they would get fucking obliterated

Likewise the US will keep informing the Russians of strikes to avoid legitimate counter attacks against them

If you think anyone wants to help the US in open war you are mistaken.

>And you all doubted Trump.
No I didn't

So much delusion in that pic.

OH god, that pic is awful, kill yourself.

You arent ruling shit until our bases are gone.

>Yours

It's obvious ever sinc you brainwashed us and the Japs, that your deep state is thinking he "nation build" his way around the planet.

Totally foolish.

>You arent ruling shit until our bases are gone.

Maybe we just keep them and save on our defense.

the fact that each level of this meme employs twice as much mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance as the previous is telling.

>fall for false flag gas attack blamed on Assad
>launch 59 missiles at one base
>only 23 hit anything
>the base is still intact and functioning
>nothing about the Syria war changes from this
>Russia has moved a frigate of warships to Syria because of this
>US relations with other countries has soured
>WWIII results from Syria bullshit that we should've stayed out of
>US loses cause lack of allies and strong anti-war sentiment like with Vietnam
>4D chess

>t. Stratfor

more like

>stockholm syndrome victim

we know you're here

It's actually well done. The only thing missing in the fourth panel is that the limited strike was a plan that included Russia and by extension Assad. He BTFO out of the CIA/Jew/NWO/Satanic/Pedo alliance. Completely blew apart their narrative and set them back three months in their efforts to impeach when this was supposed to be the coup de gras.

I've read this same post in at least 4 threads

welcome to Sup Forums

why would you even lie about something like this, juden?

ACTUALLY,
HE'S A FUCKING RETARD.

It's fucking incredible, isn't it? These sad little Redditors who only managed to master the "God-Emperor" meme last week and are throwing a tantrum because now they won't be allowed to impress their friends and scare Mommy with it really are this clueless about politics.
How can the God-Emperor (tee-hee, look Mommy, I said God-Emperor, I must be one of the scary Alt Right) be going wrong here when he's getting SO MUCH SUPPORT from so many SCARY POWERFUL COOL ALT RIGHT PEOPLE.
This Angela Mirckle, for example, she's GERMAN so she must be a COOL SCARY RADICAL ALT RIGHT NAZI LIKE ME Heil Hitler tee hee.
And all these SCARY RIGHT WING SUPER-SERIOUS WAR-HERO REPUBLICANS support him now too, like Jim McCabe and Senator Graham Lindsay.
Wow politics is even more fun than Pokemon guise! Am I one of the cool Alt Right gang yet?

It only took us completely dominating them and having the will of the people completely broken. Don't forget the nukes.

this is a myth. the people were still ready to fight and die for their emperor. It's their emperor who ended up caving, not the people. Japan to this day is a constitutional monarchy with a constitution that is pretty much a copy of our own, with the only difference being the recognition of the divinity of it's emperor, or something along those lines.

Can you seriously say that when the japanese people have literally nothing in common with their ancestors? For a group of people that had bigger boners for their Emperor than T_D does for Trump you'd think their kids would inherit some of that.