Is he the real life Patrick Bateman?

Is he the real life Patrick Bateman?

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/Jkushner/library/tracks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hes a kike fuck wallstreet shill. trump needs to get his shit together and kill ivanka and jared, and go back to steve bannon.

His top listened to tracks: last.fm/user/Jkushner/library/tracks

1. G.M.Orchestra — Everyday
2. Twenty One Pilots — House of Gold
3. ABBA — Mamma Mia
4. ABBA — Dancing Queen
5. Twenty One Pilots — Tear in My Heart
6. Adele — Rolling in the Deep
7. Twenty One Pilots — Stressed Out
8. Orchestra de Blonde — Mourning Symphonie III Short Sax & Moryson Live with E.Th.Orkester
9. Queen — We Will Rock You
10. The Beatles — Here Comes the Sun
11. Vampire Weekend — Unbelievers
12. Adele — Rumour Has It
13. Blondie — Call Me
14. Orchestra de Blonde — The Growl Of Space Akt 3 Symphonie (Live with E.Th.Orkester)
15. Twenty One Pilots — Ride
16. Phil Collins — You'll Be In My Heart
17. Of Monsters and Men — Little Talks
18. Orchestra de Blonde — Fly Sweet Bird Symphonie (Live with E.Th.Orkester)
19. ABBA — S.O.S
20. Twenty One Pilots — Holding on to You

>Phil Collins
>generic top 40 pop

Need some reverse MacBeth action

Jesus it doesn't get anymore pleb than this

He wants to fit in.

THIS IS LITERALLY PATRICK BATEMAN'S PLAYLIST IF HE LIVED IN 2017. TWENTY ONE PILOTS IS THE MODERN DAY EQUIVALENT TO HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS.

>I'm scared guys

>TWENTY ONE PILOTS IS THE MODERN DAY EQUIVALENT TO HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS
????????????????

Howard, it's Kushner, Jared Kushner. You're my lawyer so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment, uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um a DC girl I met in the National Mall. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Ivanka, my old wife, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Steve Bannon. I killed Steve Bannon with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at The White House, so you know, keep your eyes open.

he would have to be handsome to be a patrick bateman. this guy literally looks like a merchant meme

Very nice.

That's a horrible insult to digits man. Kek would not approve.

Loyalty to the tribe above all else.

Nice get

I suppose Kek approves of this.

very nice

Soulless consumerist pop garbage*

This is what finally convinced me that he's the Antichrist

>I have the same shit taste as little satan
what does this mean

>Being this average
Kira???

We need to be scanning these songs for hidden messages. This is a job for weaponized autism.

Bateman levels are off the charts on this one.

>mfw
we're doomed