ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

TRUMP TO STRIKE NORTK KOREA SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=#Syria&src=savs
youtube.com/watch?v=SzTC31JA7DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

north korea has done nothing wrong

Not afraid of North Korea.

Seoul anons have cause to worry, though. There are an awful lot of soldiers at the DMZ

what are the possible outcomes if America decides to attack Kim ?

>t. shitskin

Not to mention their weapons are completely useless. The Assad thing I will admit is slightly disconcerting, but don't worry about Kimmy any time soon.

If they Nuke The Norks, I will agree that the west absolutely must take in as many qt 3.14 refugees as possible.

But I bet that won't happen. We'll just get sand monkeys.

>US Navy warships literally doing a world tour striking anyone that poses a humanitarian threat
>kek

South Korea and China get flooded with tens of millions of semi-retarded rice farmers looking for gibs. Japan too probably.

>It's okay when Obummer does it

3.14' is average height in BestKorea

I completely support this

/leftypol/ ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

THE PRESIDENT OF CHAOS IS UNSTOPPABLE

Massive storm of Nork infantry & artillery across the border. Seoul in huge danger. Thousands would die. Can't nuke the border for obvious reasons.

War mongering Neocon

can you hear the sound of freedom ringing?

he blows another rocket up prematurely, much like your mother does every night

Kim's probably in hiding, so they won't attack.

If they did, it would be a raid similar to the Osama one, only taking out/capturing Kim, and the high military command.

Honestly no one would do anything, besides some stern words.
Chyna doesn't care enough to start ww3 over muh minerals/muh slave labor

20M rapefugees... in the most xenophobic parts of the world

Yeah not like they could shell the fuck out of Seoul with their long r artillery or anything.

25 million starving brainwashed refugees

Reality check for you. Trump has a lot of ground to cover if he wants to be like King Nigger.

That's... not quite an insult.

Trump confirmed neo-cock,
He is out to destroy every country without a central bank for zion.
e.g. syria, iran, N. korea.
Seriously fuck trump he is a fucking traitor

China either mows them all down at the border or enslaves them.

Oh yes, we're still firmly adamant about our position on Syria
>launches 60 tomahawk missiles
absolutely no change in policy
>donates $8 billion dollars to israel
False song of globalism
>drops a no fly zone
We're sick and tired of interventionism
>naval blockade around north korea

too many happening threads

I completely support this. Unlike in middle East if you do a regime change In Korea there's no radical Muslims to fill the void

>Jinping currently in US
>Being pressured to crack down on NK
>US warships heading toward NK

Grade A muscle flexing.

north korea finally topples, south korea and china get some new land.

30 MILLIION super retard sex slaves

Trump better go to congress before he does a damn thing in NK.

DO NOT ATTACK NK AND GET US TIDED UP INTO A WAR IN ASIAN WITHOUT THE OK FROM CONGRESS!!!

Trump is just having fun at this point. GLASS THE GOOKS.

china is fucking brutal. they will likely kill like 75% and take the organs out of 25%.
chinese government is the most evil in history.

Weebs might get nuked?

A traitor? He has allegiance to foreign countries like North Korea?

Omg. You need a new vocabulary retard.

China does not want NK refugees though, most NK are undeducated and worthless. Only reason why China hasn't taken over NK. Hopefully we can come to some agreement.

MAKE KOREA BEST AGAIN

Lots of kpop cuties get wasted when Seoul is bombed in retaliation.

Little did Kim Jong Un know, but one of them was Mad Dog Mattis' waifu. He pulls off a coup d'etat and declares a nuclear crusade against the entire world in Kek's holy name.

Pretty much.

Worst case scenario, you get a Chinese puppet.

CHAOS FOR THE CHAOS GOD

this is what i also thought

Who's up for Korean BBQ

remind me what percentage of jews voted for trump again

yeah they have a feminist witch cult to fill the void

Khorne is real
Khorne israel

This. Why are shills bitching about this? Most of /pol said they wanted Trump to fuck shit up. We like chaos.

nk is a piece of shit.

the moment we attack is the moment south korea and china attacks and we have ourselves a good old fashioned land grab.

It's about fucking time. Lefties are the cancer of the world.

>inb4 we get a repeat of the summer of happenings

lots of these
twitter.com/search?q=#Syria&src=savs

Burgerman knows whats up

Because some internet alt-righters got pissy, so the left got the idea to use the opportunity to shill.

Remember there is a whole army of blackpilled bernouts that just want us to fail.

Watching the world burn with massive civilian casualties is a guilty pleasure of mine.

dindu nuffin

Kek jee I guess a bunch of syrians are just hanging out on the borders like some fucking star wars sand ppl

>if some congressional politicians cry about it for a few weeks on CNN then hold a vote it's legitimate

You mean pragmatic not evil.

>Lots of kpop cuties get wasted when Seoul is bombed in retaliation.

The efficacy of that retaliation would probably be very limited.

The vast majority of NK artillery and missile platforms likely have their coordinates already programmed into the systems in Seoul. They will be destroyed within the first 15 minutes of the conflict.

At best they a few volleys off before they're toast.

>land grab
You mean land war. Bullets will fly over even the smallest bits of land.

Sup Forums showed their true colors as leftists LARPing as right wing edgelords.

It would honestly be interesting to see NK military's response if their Dear Leader died.

Image if you literally believe someone to be a God, and an US marine suddenly is holding his fucking severed head over a balcony.

Would pay to see.

they haven't got the guts to strike someone that will strike back. Those NK's are zombies, and they eat capitalist brains. Oh well, I look at it like this. Those lefty college students will get a dose of full on Marxism, hahahaha

Fuck Khorne, KEK is the new god in the warp.

Is the only reason that SK hasn' annexed NK is because there are no resources? I mean, it would obviosuly put their country in a recession for a bit,but it wouldn't be worth it in the long run?

Trump just had a meeting with Pesident Xiu of China. The meeting was largely overshadowed by Trump's strike on Syria, otherwise it would gave been big news considering Trump's stance on free trade etc. They most likely spoke abt the two Korea's, so this move is interesting.

Stop repeating that same bullshit Rand Paul keeps spouting. The law you're talking about has never been challenged. Trump is the commander-in-chief. He can take these actions. Of course we'd love to get Congress to authorize it, but please understand something: the reason they gave the President such power is because wars are unpopular. Who wants to be the one to vote for a war only to have a political opponent declare "I voted against the war in ____. You didn't. I have concerns about your judgment." (Sound familiar?)

Congress would almost never authorize a war, leaving us into a state of paralysis.

I'd love to see them try to legally challenge any of this. I want to see how they justify the shit Obomba did. Yet Trump can't do the same thing. Just call Kim a terrorist. The 2001 authorization covers it. Plus, he actually DOES have WMDs, unlike the lies about Iraq

No, no he is not.

To be fair, the war never ended, this has just been a decades-long cease-fire.

The big difference is that we have transistors and computer chips now.

I will be happy when Lil Kim gets kicked out one way or the other.

Okay now, this is the only war I would support.

Better get ready!!

Qt sex slaves though
youtube.com/watch?v=SzTC31JA7DY

Seoul gets leveled, so that would be bad

When we invade Canada and take your maple syrup without congressional authorization I better not hear a damn thing you fucking leaf.

Suicide is painless. It comes in many stages.

Let's wipe out North Korea regime and reunify Korea. This is the only regime change I support. The Middle East is too unstable to have a successful regime change. There will never be peace there. Korea could have a successful regime change. Hell, look at China. The current leadership isn't valid. There was a coup. The leaders fled to Taiwan and Communists took over China. How is China taken seriously when they overthrew their own government and didn't give their people a say in the matter?

I feel like Trump doesn't give a shit about chemical weapons in Syria and only attacked it to show to NK he was willing to retaliate against foreign governments who disobeyed the US.

Nah. I think NK was only 2-5% of it. You're giving them far too much credit. See pic related for our energy level concerning them.

It was 25% to shut up the people whining about the dying kids. 25% to shut up the Russia conspiracy shit. 25% to one-up Obama to do what he never did. The remaining 25% includes showing the world we mean business.

We need a happening so that we can begin Sup Forums re-unification after all the t_d and CTR shills. Best Korea would be Best Happening.

Some of us actually supported Trump for the things he said he was gonna do. Not because he was "Le epic memer troll 2016". For those of us who actually cared, and supported him for more than "SERVE LORD KEK THE CHAOS GOD. SHADILY!", it broke our fucking heart to see him turn into a neocon. In fact, every single person I know who supported Trump in June of 2015 (including myself) hates him as of 48 hours ago.

Basically, if someone still supports Trump, they never unironically supported him in the first place.

It makes me laugh that "our colony" on Reddit, turned into a cult who now has such strong ironic support for Trump that they can't stop defending their meme chaos president. Not to mention, he's not even politically incorrect anymore. Look at his tweets from the first six months of his campaign, and look at him now. Even if you are supporting him for epic meme/troll reason, he's stopped being a Twitter troll a long time ago. You are worshiping the husk of the man that old Sup Forums genuinely supported.

>war with Assad
no, fuck that, leave Assad alone. let the kikes do their dirty work.
>glassing kim
strangely, this is the one exception where I wouldn't care. Fuck kim. waste him if you want Trumpy and then 100% isolation mode plz.

Is there oil in North Korea that could be of use to Exxon?

I think we are united. He will not divide us, remember?

Nothing is going to happen. It's not like Trump is crazy enough to just shoot at other countries.

>needing congressional approval for the resumption of hostilities against a country we have been legally at war with for 60 years

No peace treaty was ever signed with the Norks. Therefore no approval is required to restart hostilities.

Do you think north korea has nuclear missile loaded subs ?

Seoul dissapears

If they had subs, they would use them to smuggle food for kim's fat ass

>a long time ago
Where have you been? Are you fucking kidding me? The man has made outrageous claims since he was elected. He said millions of illegals voted after HE WON. Who does that? Then, he announced on Twitter he's going into a nuclear arms race with a Russia, and he looks forward to it. Then, he claimed the previous president committed political espionage. And that's not even getting into him randomly calling out Fake Tears Schumer.

Are you going to honestly say that "I've never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke" one-ups starting one of the hugest controversies in political history? (Wiretapping)

You're saying his tweets about Robert Pattinson and that skank who cheated on him are better than complaining about the cast of Hamilton insulting the VP by making a scene?

You're completely out it. Go fuck yourself.

Pretty sure the Norks are sitting on some of the largest known reserves of rare earth metals

thank god. preisdent park was trying to sell south korea to china, for china to force the north korean government to rule a unified korea while president park moved to france or sweden with a few billion

with park out and the US wrecking north korea, south korea will actually have a unified korea again AND we will have a solid base to shit all over china, since china has been starting their shit

Sauce? I've never heard that.

That's the problem. He wants to wave his dick at Norks and thinks it'll be brushed off, which it would have in the past. However that fat manchild WILL turn Seoul to rubble if his fragile ego is insulted, like sailing a carrier group straight toward him after his numerous failures recently. Trump could very well start the war again with this move and I voted for him.

My sides

LEAVE THE GOOKS ALONE!

>twitter screen cap
>used as news source

wew lad

MAGA world tour.

Looks like it didn't matter whether Trump or Clinton got into power, war is absolutely happening either way