TRUMP JUST INVADED SYRIA
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/850863715511549952

This girl is such a fucking griefing faggot

i hope ISIS and Assad get fucking bombed

K

KEEP ME POSTED

True if big.

Possible false alarm

dont worry guys, he's just playing 4d chess. everything will work itself out.

Can confirm, saw 2 army trucks on the Autobahn today heading towards Syria

Why do people shill this obviously retarded girl from twitter? Shes been wrong about 90% of shit and just shills for assad

i hope she gets necked my isis after they rape her

We have like 7-8000 soldiers in Syria at all times. This is fucking nothing. Also I want to fug that mouth

A military helicopter flew by my apartment today. Invasion confirmed.

Nah, trump just has a wicked slice.

They must've been armed with white guilt rifles.

>@Partisangirl

holy fuck soldier's just walked through my kitchen is it happening?

trusting a literal Russian agent? Wake me up when CNN breaks it

Good Assad must go

Underrated, ban pls.

Are you gay

Oy vey

a soldier just picked me up and started posting on Sup Forums in my place what is GOING ON

does anyone have nudes of this girl?

TOO early still, but it's looking like a false alarm

FUCKING B*RGERS

LITERALLY SHACKING

>It's better for the whole world to be destroyed than just Aleppo
What an almond activation

TANKS ETA 30 MINS

Better Source?

Some people at the airbase I live near in Ohio flew some planes

INVASION CONFIMRED

I want to hate fuck her then gas her with sarin.

>using Twitter as a source

She's right you know

There obviously isn't one, otherwise it wouldn't be some random bish saying it.

sure, get ready because in 10 years were shipping you back to do it yourself

I can confirm Trump has just seen passing the Turkish-Syrian border riding a tank

JETS ARE CONFIRMED AS JORDANIAN

How can people take this shit seriously?

SyriaGirl, Its been a good ride, I will always love you. Lets go down blazing. All these years, and it's coming down to this...

www.alhayat.com/Articles/21198263
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alhayat.com%2FArticles%2F21198263
"Political sources in the Jordanian capital have revealed that joint Jordanian-American-British operations are about to begin to eliminate terrorist organizations operating on the northern border with Syria, led by Khalid bin al-Walid's army.
This comes in light of repeated monitoring of the movements of "extremist" groups, about 20 km from the border area with Jordan. While the Iranian Revolutionary Guards are stationed at a distance of 70 kilometers, which was considered by King Abdullah II of Jordan in a recent press statement "the news is not good", was overshadowed by the channel of Israeli fears, not only Jordanian.

Yeah, that sounds like how a 7 year old would type.

>I will always love you.

The political sources who spoke to Al Hayat linked the visit of British Prime Minister Theresa Mae to Amman last week, which included a tour of the Jordanian Special Operations Command. The meeting of the Jordanian monarch in Washington also included figures in the administration of US President Donald Trump last weekend, The joint security coordination in this regard, which was evident in the statements made by the Jordanian King and the American President at the press conference, after the summit that they gathered in Washington.
The sources told Al-Hayat that there is a serious study of the implementation of Jordanian military operations inside Syrian territory, or in the border area, after monitoring the targets, excluding any Jordanian military presence inside Syria, with the exception of cautious entry to carry out operations.
This is supported by Abdullah II's interview with the Washington Post, and he responded to a question about the return of Al-Raqqa from Al-Raqqa, when he expressed his fears that the terrorists "will have to move and go south. It is a challenge, but we are prepared to confront it, in coordination with the United States and Britain. "

seems legit - this girl is porbably a fat dude sitting in the 7th level of the pentagon basement

also, while everyone's watching at syria, time to invade poland

Only an idiot would take twitter or cnn seriously

As observers followed the official statements issued by Jordanian Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi and Information Minister Mohammed Momani on supporting the American strike on a Syrian military base, in response to Damascus' use of chemical weapons to bomb Khan Sheikhan, Al Hayat observed Jordan's official adherence to the "political solution" "There is no military solution to the Syrian crisis. There is a need for a political solution," he said. "We see that the American strike is a limited response to the chemical attack, and we need to activate efforts to end the crisis politically."
And politicians do not recognize the existence of Jordanian rotation in dealing with the file of the Syrian crisis, the extent to which the observers expressed "cautious" in Oman.
In an interview published in the Washington Post on the fourth of this month, King Abdullah II suggested that Russia did not hold Assad in the equation of final settlement, and map the security concerns about what is happening near the northern border of Jordan, the war fought by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, The organization of the "da'ash" terrorist.
"We have reached an understanding with Russia in this regard," he said. "The arrival of other players, from organizations and others, to our borders will not be tolerated." "

Maybe if you little shits got better grades they wouldn't have blown up your school.

Literally my dream girl. So cute. And to be this well-informed about politics already at such a young age is quite commendable desu.

Don't forget Assad stole her fucking Chicken on rice from the halal stand

100 dollars says she's a Sunni. How many Christians had their heads sawn off by those loonies.

It's gonna be ok guys

BREAKING: US FORCES JUST ARRESTED MY WIFES BOYFRIEND. WW3 CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!

ITS HAPPENING!!!

> 7 year old unironically has a mental process in terms of destruction and death and supports some vague political figure from God knows there, which what all 7 year olds do
> CNN

THESE PROPAGANDIST WHORES

MUST

BE

FUCKING

SHOT!!

>New Syrian Army
>NSA

that's sounds legitimate

does this syrian qt have any pics of her feet ?

She's redpilled.

>Does not know SyriaGirl
Fucking newfag, go back

TRUMP ILLIGALLY ENTERING ASSAD FROM THE REAR

ITS HAPPPENINNGGG

this thread is total-shill

for any non shills who are gullible, we are fighting isis in raqqa with a small force of rangers and marine corps artillary. future goal is create a safe zone.

this is literally helping assad.

trump remains based as fuck

I had a jew come in and start selling me silverware and he had the decency to take off his shoes before he entered wtf is happening now?

>+15 shekels have been deposited into your account

Oh, boy

Oh God no, I can't get that mental image of Trump fucking Assad out of my head. Well done user.

Where does she get internet?
I wonder where?

My 8 y/o niece saw several Trump supporters heading towards Syria, it's happening.

>TRUMP JUST INVADED SYRIA
Good, flatten it and salt the earth, make it a wasteland so that even sandniggers wont survive there.

*leans forward to whisper in his air* It's yuge, you are gonna be so proud believe me..

looks like (((trump))) intervening to block an offensive by assad against (((isis)))

I know, right? Wish I could adopt her (non-sexually).

It's nothing, literally.

You guys are fucking getting played, you think it's normal that Trump would suddenly go back on his word on Syria while the media is suddenly supportive of him?

Fucking oblivious kids

>remove troops from Iraq
>create power vacuum
>open ISIS valve
>leave valve open till shit spills into Iraq
>close valve
>power wash ISIS of desert
>replace with US troops
>rinse and repeat

What a precocious girl. Syrian schools must be top tier. No wonder all those refugees are doctors and astrophysicists.

Is your wife's son Ok?

:3

shitter verified troll account

>dumb roastie claims we're invading
>45 minutes later there are zero credible sources to back that up

Dumb bitch

B-but, muh WWIII...

NO HES CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE AFTER I TOLD HIM DRUMPF WAS COMING FOR HIM NEXT!

Well that confirms it. Trump has gone Full Neo-Con.

Least it's better than a No-Fly zone. Still I didn't vote for another Bush.

>US goes into Syria to make a """"safe zone""""
>Syria gasses and bombs said """safe zone"""" killing tens of thousands

Wew lad it's like that movie "Sri Lanka's Killing Fields"

For those who don't know, there was a civil war at the time, government set up "safe zones" and kept bombing and moving them, killing thousands of civilians during the civil war of 2009.

My bro got it from some Sri Lankan truck driver. Talk about a way to kill the night.

>Not wanting a qt brown daughter/wife
Gay.

it seems like the shills are pushing for war harder than Trump

what actually is the matter with you faggots posting this bullshit

No such agency. It's gonna be OK.

Why would she talk bs?

>time to invade poland

Why is my twitter feed on Sup Forums.

>Jews don't even give a fuck. That is like some Goebbles leel propaganda to justify going to war with a country that poses no threat. Fuck all neocons! Move to Israel Bill Kristol! Get all you fucks in there and hope Iran nukes you from existence.

This is the total of your lifes worth.

She's in Australia.

100% agree and stand by real Americans. Americans that don't sell out their country to jews

Can confirm. Just ordered 3 large peporoni and a 2ltr coke. They said 20 to 35 minutes for delivery.

Did you at least shoot it down for violating the NAP?

we already had troops in Syria

She's a troll obviously trying to get a wry out of triggered bums. No one talks like this.