Checkmate, racists

Checkmate, racists.

*sips glögg*

What kind of niggerfaggotkikecunt drinks Glögg in April?

yes goyim, terrorism will go away if you pretend it didn't happen

Careful, you will be jailed for using racist, antisemitic hate speech like that if you do it one more time. This is your final warning.

Imagine being so cucked that families and neighbors being killed by raghead is treated as daily occurrences.

Yea and the terrorists will just keep coming back and shooting (or running over) people. Shitlibs are hopelessly naive.

Well, technically the point of terrorism is disruption
So yes it is morbid they just resumed, but ignoring it philosophically defeats the point of terrorism
Problem is Islamic terrorism is just about murder without purpose
It's not instilling fear, its like a high score count for the damn faggots

I see the truck in the background you can't full me achmed

>swedish terrorist attack
give me a quick rundown?

Yes, ignoring a huge as fuck problem is how you beat it. Just like how, if I ignore my lack of gf, It will solve my problem of being always single.

Fuck this stupid country

>anti-truck barrier in the background

Yeah, that sure showed 'em.

I feel sorry for you, Swedebros. Your country is cuckoldry incarnate.

And someone could drop a single firework in there and create a stampede because they're all secretly terrified. Euros are so delusional.

Imagine agent orange giving you such a tiny dick that even though you're subhuman scum you can't physically cuck anyone here.

Vietnamese rice elves have more testosterone than Danes.

If you would have let America win you could have been rich like Japan or Korea.

How?

>1 post by OP
>(((mods))) continue to allow this faggotry
It's this shit right here that shows this place is dead.

>only white people
B-but Sup Forums told me...

WOW, Terrorist absolutely BTFO.

#Sobrave

How long until a tag-team of Peace Truck drivers do their first hit on day0, then send a semi through on the "we beat terrorism =))))" day in the same spot?

"Achmed brother! The Swedes have filled the street! What should we do?

"Gimme the keys Fayed"

Street filled the next day again. 'This is how you beat terrorism

Europeans are so retarded, Jesus Christ thats fucking pathetic.

Just ignore the insane retards on your ranks, to show that you are tolerant and a total faggot?

fucking HOW will terrorist ever recover???

Checkmate, alt-right losers

Looks like the perfect time for another truck attack

>This is how you beat Terrorism

He has a point. All those Swedes in one spot can easily be killed by a truck of peace. Once there are no more Swedes left I'm sure the terrorism will stop. Unless they go back to blowing each other up which is another favourite pass time for them.

Gets my walnuts going.

Do you think they'd come out again the next day if there was an even bigger attack that day?

>by taking out of the picture almost all of the niggers
right

wait, the only way to stop terrorism-by-truck is to have the streets so crowded with people that a truck has to accelerate the gas pedal just to run them all over?

I'm not seeing your point, OP

It's a well stated explination of cuckolding and why some guys are into it, but it all hinges on the psyche of the man being cucked. He gets the least out of it, and if he breaks then it all falls apart. If he has a single second thought at any point in the experience then the relationship he has with the woman is over.

The "alpha" doing the cucking doesn't want a relationship with the woman, he just wants to fuck her. So if the cuck gets fed up and ends it, then the "alpha" will drop the girl like the load he dropped in another girl earlier that day. Now the woman is alone, the cuck is alone, and the alpha goes about his day like usual. It's literally lose-lose for everyone, and only works when the cuck is beta enough not to ever think twice about the whole situation.

Drinking at all?!

WEEE WOOO WEEE WOOO

The kaffir police is on the way!

Jesus Christ.

>they want us dead
>we'd better not do anything to make them mad, and being in more and more
LONG MARCH TO VICTORY

Swedens gotta sort themselves out !!

S O R T
O
R
T

THESE FUCKING SPINELESS MORONS MAKE ME WANT TO SCREAM

Love wins

That's a good point actually... tho I do see somewhat of a darky towards the left wearing a hat.

It's almost as though fictionalized Sweden isn't the same as real Sweden :0

>"Fayed... GET THE KEYS."
>Dudley Boyz theme circa 2000 plays

DESU, I don't know how the fuck these attacks aren't more common. I mean basically anyone could do it and they care about being caught or killed so there almost seems to be something fishy going on.

I mean how hard is it to imagine that there are even just 200 such kebabs in say... Germany alone? Yet somehow these attacks aren't happening every day. It's weird.

Are they gathering in crowded areas as easier targets to not create further hardships for Muslims when they try to run a truck over them?

>People going out on the busiest street because they planned to anyway this saturday afternoon
>Staying home because surely there will be another attack again
Reddit being reddit.
>Defeating anything by doing nothing

Damnit, Kim.

Good thing the terrorists are retarded mudslimes.
Imagine if you made an attack, then scheduled another attack the day after when the libtards are busy gathering for their candle lit vigils.

note to terrorists: get one guy to run over a couple people in a car, then come back with next day with a few more guys in trucks.

plz don't arrest me feds, it's common sense.

>get bombed
>bury your head in the sand

how does this solve anything?

Exactly. That's part of why I cannot fucking understand how there aren't more attacks.

It is literally enough to make you wonder about all kinds of conspiracy theories. I mean it should be pretty much constant.

Terrorism has beaten them, that's why people and a dog died on their own streets. The low IQ of the Left won't understand, but they're not winning with love and tolerance, they are simply displaying how weak and pathetic they are, while forcing danger into the lives of everyone else.

>this is how you beat terrorism
Yeah, fill the streets with so many people that there's no room left for trucks. GG swedes.

Could be that they don't really care about crafting the perfect attack as much as simply doing it, going to paradise and getting their cummies forever.

True, but even then why not have loads of them doing random crappy attacks all of the time? It's so easy to kill random people, I imagine, when you don't care about getting caught and yet these things only happen every so often...

Even as a coordinated effort, it fails to produce terror because even at this point now nobody gives a damn because a terrorist attack in Europe is basically not news anymore.

Being a terrorist seems so fucking easy if you just planned it correctly, these guys seem to not mind getting killed so how can they not do big damage?
Just start with a small scale explosion and then blow up one of these "BLAME RACISM NOT THE MUSLIMS" Rallies that always happens afterwards.

Careful now. Someone might be getting ideas here.

go back to reddt you shillposting cuck.

I know OP is a fucking nigger because he did that "sips" bullshit. Niggers always have to make a bunch of smacking noise with their ape lips to express any thought or emotion more complicated than an animalistic grunt.

>tfw yesterday I redpilled my 61 year old grandmother about Sweden

feels good mang

Yeah we definitely don't want any terrorist attacks to happen.

Nah, that's how you give terrorists more opportunities to attack, you beat terrorism by sending the muslims back home.

Allow me to interject here for a moment. What you refer to as the worst thing that happened in Sweden is in fact much less worse than Breivik.

Breivik was Norway tho... so I don't see the connection.

>being a complete beta male pushover and letting your girlfriend be fucked by Chad Thundercock while you still pay all the bills, etc. is deep and mature

>only white people show up to show how progressive they are.
>immigrants all stay home, they don't care.
like the immigrants could show up just to make it look like they care but they don't even care enough to do that.

If they couldnt come up with it themselves, I doubt they're smart enough to find us here on the spooky internet.

Inviting hordes of terrorists into your country and then blaming whitey and doing nothing when women and children are murdered is how you beat terrorism.

this really activated my almonds.

glögg is finnish you dumbass

look away he will disapear if you dont look at him.

if you dodge bombs they win!

You're right. THESE are the threads that show that the mods are garbage, not the endless shill threads.

Someone photoshop a truck in there plz. Thank you.

We did win. And then the Dems allowed North Vietnam to take the south.

God I fucking hate that stupid fucking site

How does this make you a good person? I cant wrap my head around their poofta fucking logic

YES, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FLAG FOR SO FUCKING LONG

This and OP's pic fuck me up, man...you're WALKING and SHOPPING where a fucking child was crushed to death?!

Fuck Sweden. Watching pic related again to get me over my nausea.

God damn someone get the baking soda for this grease fire here

>Let's pretend nothing has happened
>"were not afraid of terrorism"

>implying ignoring the clear danger is a sane thing to do

Those fucks deserve this shit.

I think you're forgetting about the part where these people are retarded superstitious thirdworlders

Our massed bodies are to clog the trucks of peace?
Don't fancy that...

these are part of the shill threads retard

>?? am So many spiders

He forgot to mention the DXM.

>"I think we can agree that being a cuck is tough and takes a lot of bravery and strength"
>cucks
>brave and/or strong

because my friend, they arent warriors, they are rats who fled the sinking shitholes of their former countries to leech off the welfare tit of the state.

Theyre quite happy to just outbreed their hosts and take over via political/demographic means.

They cheer on from the sidelines but are quite content to wait until critical mass before starting the daily killings without any real reprisals.

Its ingenius really taking full advantage of the sickness that is modern marxism.

>deport all brownies
>only white people stay
That's actually genius, op for once is not a faggot

every time

These people should have their heads caved in with an ashtray.

Wow why haven't we tried this in wars too? They bomb you and crush your citizens and you just ignore it.

Tactically it's even more powerful. They'll line up and start firing into masses of people and all you have to do to defeat them is just not bother. Don' give them the time of day. They'll probably miss you anyway. And at some point they run out of bullets.

Pacifism wins again.

Fucking kek

>if you dont care about people getting killed, you win

How did you not rip your eyes out when you saw this, user?

I am so sick of reddit retards posting shit that just makes them "feel good." Devoid of any meaning, any logic... just pure "this makes me feel good inside" bullshit.

No, milling around your city aimlessly isn't gonna "beat terrorism," you fucking faggot swedes. This isn't the fucking Wiggles, you don't live in LaLa Land where you can just "kill your enemies with love."

It's easy to win arguments with yourself, isn't autistic ass-munch?

I like this lad
A lot

Sweden is fucking retarded but I honestly don't see what's wrong with this or what you faggots are going on about. Terrorist attacks are intimidations and provocations, they want people to care. By doing this, they show that the terrorist attack was in vain and didn't mean shit.

Trucks are rarer. If it was a grenade it wouldn't even hit the news.

>this is the day after poland was taken #thisishowyoubeatnazis
>this is the day after the rape of nanking #thisishowyoubeatjaps
>this is the day after
Etc

Listen Sven

No terrorist is gonna say "oh look, they are walking around, I guess we won't harm them anymore." I get what you're saying about the intimidation shit but it's not gonna stop terrorists from ass raping your country.