You have to admit that Sup Forums quite divided right now with Trump, lets get a picture shall we?

You have to admit that Sup Forums quite divided right now with Trump, lets get a picture shall we?

strawpoll.me/12706135

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/04/07/im-officially-off-the-trump-train-trumps-online-base-is-furious-about-the-syria-strikes/?utm_term=.00562201d532
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

;^)

fuck off shill
fuck off reddit

boring...

A few people with nothing better to do than spam "wtf i hate drump now" threads is not a divide. Stop pretending to be retarded all day.

couldnt you add more options? No I dont support it but I dont think it's as bad as a lot of people here seem to. Im not an assad fan

FUck off shill

we call him DRUMPF on this board now

>im not an assad fan

Fuck off, Mossad.

reddit get it through your head. we don't like you fucking idiots. you are the literal jews of the internet. you have no fucking home and you don't deserve one.

Correct
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/04/07/im-officially-off-the-trump-train-trumps-online-base-is-furious-about-the-syria-strikes/?utm_term=.00562201d532

I see what you did there you fucking Kangaroo fucker. You split the "support Trump" vote into two options thereby making the "No" option appear to have more votes, sneaky bastard.

several poll have been made. yes didnt win a single one faggot T_drumpf shill

you're the shill

Hey there /r/marchagainsttrump

We know, and you cucks are in for a rude awakening soon. :)

Sup Forums only want chaos
Nothing more

You can just assume 'Fuck off Shill' means no,i put it in there for a chuckle.

there was a poll with around 3000 people voting it was at around 25% people still supporting trump 50% completely against him and 25% not sure . he has fucking lost us man

Worst coordinated raid ever, but I guess this is to be expected when a bunch of failed art majors get tired bored of posting their cankles on tumblr.

>after normal work hours
>anti-Trump posts get noticeably less common
>it's totally organic opposition to cheeto Bush 2.0

Fuck shills and the shillbots that help them

Hello, shariablue