US invades Syria

I feel completely stupid for supporting Trump.

Fuck off.

;^)

Well it looks like Assad has nothing to lose now. They didn't want regime change before they wanted regime change.

fuck off shill

You know what really grinds my gears? Shill threads.

I'm not sure you understood his post.

>US invades Syria
How is this a bad thing?
Syria is part of the middle east, it should be nuked.

I've seen this all over the board and no proof except some random twitter bitch. where's the real sauce?

send some missiles, minimal causalties, avoid world war, win win win

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

>minimal causalties
That's not how you conduct a purge.

You will have a Afghanistan within walking distance to Europe. You probably already do.

/r/The_Donald, go back to it.

don't want a john mccain war on the ground, want to avoid war with russia, trump pulls off a fucking miracle, win win win

wow thats creepy shit to read

It's the only stopper for DAESH in the Middle East, Haakon

Shills are in overdrive.

fuck off Drumpf shill go back to /r/the_donald

>1 post
>Saged

With that out of the way. Didn't the US already invade Syria when Obongo was in office?

Don't wanna support the shils but sources say more boots on the ground in June.

0.02 have been deposited into your account.

thang you for corregting regord :DDDDD

>Spain
>thinking Trump needs your support

lmaoing at your life senpai

I'm getting info from that gorilla mindset guy and Jack proboseic.

Trump doesn't bomb Syria
>zomg! Trump is a Russian puppet! 100% confirmed!

Trump bombs Syria
>zomg! Putin used chemical weapons so Trump could bomb Syria to further cover his Russian connections.

Literally, the media bombed Syria, not Trump. Imagine the shitshow if he didn't. Richard Maddow has blood on his hands.

Do you know what really grinds my gears?

Faggots, like OP.

Why is pol mad that he launched some missiles at Syria? Who gives a fuck?

Fake News, must be from CNN

>I feel completely stupid
You're stupid, no need for Trump.

oh boy, here we go again with the divide and conquer of pol..
GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Fuck Muslims fuck Assad

Post more Kurdish qties

We support the Lion

Hail the god emperor

>Syria
*Assad

Fuck off JIDF

Grow up.

Wtf, I love Syria now.

There isn't, there are about 200 faggots spreading anti trump rhetoric on an unsuccessful attack to lower morale for petty reasons.

Fuck off Patty.
No one wants your potato nonsense here

Kurds are top tier

Hail the god emperor

This reminds me of how everyone invades Russia in the winter and dies. Shareblue hasn't learned from CTR

Drumpf sucks Saudi cock now
what a great goy

Another European country that says it supported Trump

No one fucking cares if you did or not, you can't stop it now faggot.

here, bump this.
>KILL THE SHILLS

Trump's fucking one time caving to whichever cunt whispered into his ear locked everyone into a nothing to lose situation:

Russia invested way too much into keeping Assad in power, not just financially and militarily, but if they let US walk in and topple him now, they look like weak-ass losers on the geopolitical arena. any points Russia gained with their display of force and stopping Arab Spring at Assad's door, evaporate. Putin will have to answer at home questions like "why the fuck did we go there and do all that shit, if we are just gonna come back with our tail between our legs". Russia will lose everything it gained in the world power balance and lose more by appearing weak and incompetent. They can not afford to let Assad be unseated.

US just locked itself into removing Assad. After all, you don't call someone a baby-killer monster and then militarily attack him, only to leave him in power later on. yes, it's a tiny attack and no big deal on its own, but in the long run, Trump locked US in and there will have to be a step two and three and four, etc.

:o)

You never did you commie faggot

"Using Trumps NEPHEW KUSHNER"

Wow, you reddit fags can't do anything right. Shareblue would know that Kushner is his son-in-law because he was a registered Democrat. Fuck off with your fake "leaks".

Fatties sure are triggered. You SJW-tier pleb dipshits