I will never believe your stupid shit

I will never believe your stupid shit
I will be loyal to the God emperor forever.
MAGA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LfWcXkgyzio
youtube.com/watch?v=HGT498vjc7I
youtube.com/watch?v=6L5yuro818w&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amen brother

Get a grip

Their shill tactics are backfiring. Every time they start a massive spam campaign we just get stronger and more unified.

Purge the heretics!
Glory to the God Emperor!

>starts a Syrian War, the exact thing he said he wouldnt do
>h-hes based!

Iraq was a big mistake
Libya was a big mistake
Syria was a big mistake

Trump is now deleting all of these tweets. You are a zombie.

Godspeed, brother.

Is politics just a meme to you idiots? Trump fucking betrayed us. He is bombing a secular government who was bombing ISIS.

He slapped their wrist for ""using"" banned weapons. Got the rest of the world off Assad's back with as little damage as possible.

>Liberals finally admit Obama was a big mistake
It's a start.

>Syria was a big mistake
A big mistake that hasn't even happened yet.
>He's deleting his tweets! meme
Wow, you really went there? Making such a retardedly easy to debunk claim? Amazing. Thank you for making this so much easier.

Do tell, how many of Assad's soldiers are dead

haha yea I love memes

>""""us""""
>Why don't you believe I'm one of you, goyim!?!?
Get out, JIDF! Get out, Shareblue! Get out, Leddit!

The neocons are saying somewhere between 4 and 9 with 4 children dead. Must have been bring your wife to work day.

>pledges loyalty to someone who isn't even loyal to what was a core pillar of his foreign policy.

Redditors really get the neurons sparking.

>Shareblue

hello pleddit

>JIDF

stop trying to be us and leave, pleddit

What the fuck? I wasn't including you, you're a neocon supporter. I would never pretend to be a neocon who supports democrat jews such as Kushner. "Us" meant people who genuinely supported Trump from the beginning, back when he gave his first speech. It didn't mean T_D faggots such as yourself who voted for Trump because "CHAOS FOR LE CHAOS GOD! PRAISE KEK! SHADILY!"

Poor kids must have had a long day repairing planes and gassing Syrians at the hangar before Drumpf blew them to smithereens

The best part of that article was that Adams ended up being completely wrong about what Trumps response would be.
Trump cranked the "madman" up to eleven and gave an even better solution

We'll make it through this, Sup Forums. Trump hasn't breached our trust.

Only shareblue uses the plebbit line faggot

If you hate it here go back to r*ddit, cuck

Fresh off the boat, from reddit hey, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make statements like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Go back to discord shareblue cuck

The overused "muh reddit" line isnt working

Someone has to drink the Kool aid at the end...

and only a fucking 19 year old loser would still suck a disguised neocon's dick after him flipping on his promises

>pol always calls newfags and normies redditors
>stop calling people redditors

It's clear that you're really from the donald.

Real shit not like the brain dead apes on the board who Say T-T-Trump didnt do nuffin

>I am literally incapable of thinking for myself
>I just pick a side and they are now infallible

Thank god there are retards like you out there to manipulate.

He didnt flip on any promise you fucking cuck

Im sorry that your heavilly damaged coke-dependent leftist brain cant think ahead. Trump is keeping his stance on Syria as we heard from his staff.

Your shareblue brain cant fathom why Trumo might throw fake punches for PR and warn Russia in advance without telling congress

>10 shekels have been deposited into your account

oh goyim thanks

This literally makes no sense

People are literally paid to be against Trump, i dont know what superpac is paying for supporting the world leader hated by the largest amount of crooked politocians

Seriously kys you brainless monkey. Cucks like you need to fuck off

>Makes no sense
>Trump is a ZOG shill
>Israel wants Assad gone
Use your head you retarded burger

The fact that these memes are so shitty tells me that the shills are making them, not Sup Forums users.

notice all the anti-trump jews are foreign flags?

How many of assads troops has trump killed

I don't like his decision on Syria but I still support the guy.
>loyal
What am I, a fucking dog? He literally sucks jew cock but I'm willing to forgive him on that for some of his plans with America but if that doesn't happen then he's a shit president.

>anti-trump jews

He says as Trump gets on his knees to suck Israeli cock

Shadilay

He has unlawfully attacked a sovereign nation you cant explain everything away with muh 4d chess
Yea burgers are pretty dumb unfortunately it's why they believe in the democracy and freedom meme

Wow the great intellect of the monkey. Truly impressive

You are the only fucking Jews here, you aren't fooling anyone.

i've seen some american flags shilling but they could just be proxies.

yo goyim ur soolty

He literally told them he was going to do it so that no one would die. He didnt even tell fucking congress, this is beyond 4d chess. He is outhewibg Israel

Again, his stance on Syria has not changed, he is manipulating the neocons and litards

The airfield is in perfect condition, it was a fake punch. You really need to start activating your almonds

>When someone tells you to leave, you call them you
Who was the genius that came up with this amazing tactic? I've got to know. I'm laughing at how often it's used too. Like it's the only tactic you fucking faggots have.

Don't you have a discord to regroup at? Aren't you feeling SO exasperated from all the offensive memes? It's time to sleep, JIDF. So tired. Time to sleep, leddit. So sleepy. I'm going to sleep. Good night.

>jew
Now this is getting confusing

k

The airfield is fucked along with most if not all of the planes used to carry the chemical weapons.

youtu.be/LfWcXkgyzio

airfield looks like a landfill

No salt. Happiness!

On my part? Sadness.

>arent folling anyone
>Israel has literally publicly approved of Trumps attack on Syria
Retards the lot of ye

>implying that supporting Assad and being against Trump are mutually exclusive
>pro Assad people are jews guys. Goys listen to me, just look at the flags, nevermind the fact that a brazillian created this thread. Oy vey! >Also goy---uhh---guys, nevermind the fact that leftists hate Assad and the media is giving Trump good press for the first time in his life.

You know JIDF is in full force because Israel just got cucked by Trump, right?

You know they only have the "Trump killed children" false narrative to push and that's their last defense for his masterful move, right?

You know we can tell you faggots apart from regular Sup Forumslocks, right?

It's not that hard, buddy.

I know you kikes just want your ShariaBlue shekels but you should focus your attention on plebbit.

No one here is believing your lies.

>Calls a pro-Assad person Jewish
Are you merely ignorant or retarded?

Because it helps the political opposition, you are here trying to Jew Trump's supporters into believing your lies.

We are not fucking retards.

You're a retard nice reddit spacing btw

We've got Jewed my anons

Whew lad, did you just see the goalposts get up and move by themselves a mile away?

The airfield has some rubble on it, the actual concrete is fine and operational

Unfortunately, all of the photos i have of the airfield being intact are on my desktop, but heres this tweet

There are more layers to this story, you arent thinking in 4d chess

What lies? He has a fucking Jewish son in law, he is pushing out Bannon, he has attacked Syria, hes a fucking zionist. Braindead cultist filth

Try to find one shill that doesnt say the word reddit
you cant.

Gossip garbage.

Hey newfag everyone here uses reddit as an insult. Take that into consideration JIDF

Well my thread is getting swarmed with shills but at least i get to laugh at some stupid shills trying to convert ppl.

>Being this ignorant
Truly awe inspiring

LOL no we fucking don't you absolute kike.

Plebbit accusations are circa a couple years ago, update your fucking Jewery encyclopedia kike.

>reddit spacing

ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS POST: look up "reddit spacing" on the Sup Forums pol archives, the shills are acrively using this line

The cognitive dissonance of you Israel shills Christ

You've been found out. Pack your shit and leave. Fucking soccernigger.

bump

Based Brazilbro, never thought we would be the only forces of sanity on Sup Forums.

I guess everyone else migrated to /k/

>Kike
Hmm who is supporting a zionisist president? Not me
>Shill
Who is shilling for a ZOG president? Again not me
Look in the mirror you spastics

go back to starving on an island because some potatoes went bad.

Go back to doing the bidding of your Jewish masters burger

>MAGA
That would be MIGA now

He is getting those "muh reddit" arguments from shareblue discordfags

Scroll up

Only JIDF and reddit cucks keep posting that image and shill for (((Trump)))

Daily reminder there's a March Against Trump discord 'trying' to raid Sup Forums along with shariablue
Fite me, Sass

Nope i'm just an earnest fascist and when people betray their principles I dump them. Something foreign to a culture of personality stooge like yourself

ShareBlue confirmed for racist anti-semitic organization. They'veopenly talked about bringing back the "good ol' days" of Jim Crow, when Democrats reigned supreme over the "lesser races". We need to spread the word before these anti-semitic nutjobs bomb a church or school. #StopHate #StopRacism #StopShareBlue

shadilay my brother.

Daily reminder theres are raid by (((Trump)) loyal good goys from reddit and JIDF shills "trying" to raid Sup Forums along with CTR and Shareblue now that the Jew is out of the bag.

>Trumpenstein shill unironically believes anti-Trump people are shills
Fucking pathetic kys

>shareblue
>anti-semitic
>hashtags
get the fuck out and go back to /r/politics

hi t_d

Kill yourself MAT discord schnitzelnigger.

And rightly so. The suggestions that the missile strike was a power play have been proven right

4D CHESS
IT WAS 4D CHESS ALL ALONG
youtube.com/watch?v=HGT498vjc7I

FUCK YOU PAUL (((JOSEPH))) WATSON
FUCK YOU STEFAN (((MOLYMEME)))
FUCK YOU ALEX (((JONES)))
FUCK YOU (((LE ALT RIGHT LEGION)))
FUCK YOU (((THE_DONALD)))
FUCK THE WARMONGERING JEWISH ESTABLISHMENT

TRUMP JUST CHECKMATED THE NEOLIBS AND NEOCONS AT THEIR GAME

4D FUCKING CHESS
ASSAD 4 LYFE