Sup Forums btfo

Sup Forums btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet you haven't read the qu'ran either
>Before you say, yes I have read it, you have to understand your enemy

if the qur'an is so good, then how come the only type of terrorist-attacks are committed by people who read it?

cheque meat (pig)

Oh, yeah, you'd think that all those documented accounts of Muslims being violent would speak for themselves.

Also, the verses in the Quran which state very clearly how non-Muslims and fraudulent Muslims are to be forcefully converted and/or killed if necessary.

I know enough about the qur'an to know that I'm supposed to soak my bullets in pig blood.

Own a copy which is made for education purposes and had to read it for school and youll never guess what... It says to kill infidels... your move OP

Yeah, I'd never read that whole shit. It's an even dumber version of the bible.

Most of shit these days is justified by rando hadiths anyway, not even the quran.

>Is shit

can confirm

Those are CIA/Mossad agents, not actual Muslims

It's a bunch of fake propaganda along with every other "holy" book. 0 Google searches needed.

Every captured terrorist should be fitted with an IV with pigs blood

A quick primer on Islam from the best anti-Islam youtube channel around:
>youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

>read the quran
>has like 130 verses saying kill all those who oppose islam
>point this out
>then they say if you haven't read the quran in arabic it doesn't count

reminder that the leader of ISIS Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has a PHD in Islamic Studies from the Islamic University of Baghdad
>he doesn't understand Islam

>implying people have to google if Islam is bad
>implying they can't just look at the world around them and follow the news despite it being heavily biased in favor of Islam and still see quite clearly that Islam is of course, very bad

ive been considering reading it muself and just highlighting parts that glorify violence

i think im gonna do it

>all the quotes are there
>all the stories of Muhammads actual life are there

Whats there to interpret anyway? Compare Jesus to someone like Muhammad.

All out of context.

>soundbytes from a towelhead

>takes a look at every muslim majority country without exception
yea, Islam is bad.

Read the part about Jihad and conquering all non believers Qasim.

>you're just not understanding it correctly

Non-Muslims apparently never understand the context. Even when you have an Imam saying despicable things about gays, women, non-believers, etc.. Any direct quote is always 'out of context'.

I don't know why people keep assuming that Muslims follow their scripture to its most extremes. They have enough common sense not to listen to the violent and crazy stuff. By your logic, Christians are going around massacring gay people right now.

Then you have the case of actual Muslims such as Ayaan Hirsi Ali who start criticising the religion in very educated and elegant ways and they straight out get death threats and pure hatred poured on them... Where is the context there I wonder.

There is a disconnect between the Old World Islam and the New World muslims.

Christianity already went through these growing pains.

I tried reading and it started with Allah is great allah is grand or some shit and i was like nope then I read how they have traditions and the book isn't really relevant. hell most of them can't read it themselves.

They don't need to follow the scripture to its most extreme (see: Saudi Arabia, Iran, ISIL), even following the scripture to a half our quarter of that is very extreme and socially unacceptable by basic and well established Western standards.

It's been well proven in opinion polling worldwide that even the non-physically violent Muslims still largely support the ideology and causes of the less numerous violent Muslims. They overwhelmingly hate the West, freedom, non-believers, women, gays, free and rational thought, etc..

As long as they are non physically violent who cares what they think?

>this fact triggers the left/Muslims. It's super effective!
>mfw

Spotted the fag who spreads part of 5:32 out of context to make Islam seem like it's against murdering disbelievers.

Well I have and it's violent af

Mudslimes idea of a religion is to rape for 40 seconds and pray to a black box for 40 hours.

Because the link between non-violent and violent is well established.

Check out how rates of terrorism, violence and general crime change between 1st and 2nd generation Muslim migrants to Western countries.

The 1st generation are ideologically Islamic and hold extreme views by Western standards (they still commit terrorism and crime at higher rates than natives but we'll ignore that). They get married and have LOTS of children who learn the exact same extreme ideology from their parents, but the rate of terrorism, violence, rape and crime increases greatly in this 2nd generation.

Its just basic arithmetic. More people with extreme views = more people willing to act out on them.

>My people keep slaughtering innocents but you're the real monster here because you didn't read hundreds of pages of text which can be used to hamster away this behaviour

>Sup Forums btfo

kys mudslime

Judge the tree by its fruit

If you pick and choose which parts are convenient for you to follow, are you really a member of the faith?

I'm Christian but I advocate for murder, theft, and don't believe in God. Am I still Christian?

Nice bait. Don't bump trolls, retards. Saged

I think it's time to go back to the old testament lads