Transgender Texas Boy Gets New Birth Certificate

What the fuck? Just nuke us now, please.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/04/08/Transgender-Texas-Boy-Gets-New-Birth-Certificate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
reuters.com/article/us-usa-lgbt-parenting-idUSKBN14B1C8
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtu.be/6lGs-tXWpR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Just nuke us now
If I had a say, DFW would have been ashes ages ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc

>Max Briggle’s mother Amber told WFAA: “He’s always going to be transgender, but having that piece of paper, my hope is that it’s going to make it a little easier for him.”

Do it Russia. Push that red button. This is fucking crazy.

Holy fucking fuck.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-lgbt-parenting-idUSKBN14B1C8

These parents need to be jailed.

We're in the last cycle of a failing civilization: Decadence and normalizing abnormal shit. Next up on the plate is legalizing pedos when the kebabs eventually invade the entire west.

Imagine how cool it would be if the parents were hung at the state capitol.

I can't wait for the shtf in this country so people get what they deserve. Over the years i've got through to a lot of people, the hardest to get through was family it makes you numb when your family can not and will not accept the writing on the wall.

Thankfully I helped a lot of friends and coworkers to seek the truth of what's to come and they have guns and ammunition to help them survive. Having the knowledge, means and weapons will allow them to survive at least another day longer than some and that's all that matters.

Fuck this gay earth

The battle of good and evil is real. Satanic child sacrificing eating fucking niggers rule this plane of existence, and their time is coming to an end. My God will do the right thing.

Yes, a reckoning is coming and we fucking deserve it desu. Sodom and Gomorrah 2.0.

>Just nuke us now

Ive taken the black pill long ago. Im ready.

i-is that resurrection?

Same, but I'm wondering how the fuck could this happen in TX of all places. Isn't that state pretty much redpilled?

dunno but it's definitely /x/ tier

Except for the border cities and places like Austin, the degenerate capital of Texas because of all the commiefornias, and Houston.

whats the matter? obama did get a new one too

I knew about those hipster cunts in Austin. What a bunch of dipshits.

No, but his husband did.

All the blue areas in Texas are a direct result of major cities with niggers/spics and border cities filled with spics. You can thank our terrible immigration policies and lack of ID required to vote for this.

I think their cities,like Dallas, are filled with faggotry

TX was supposed to be the last bastion of hope. Fuck liberals and their progressive bullshit. What a plague on society they are.

obama too, he wouldnt be able to run as president with his kenian certificate

I'm beginning to take the blackpill and just stop giving a shit. Every nation falls and it feels like now is the time where most nations fall. We're all too interconnected with each other and the ideals the nations are pursuing are counter to the base values each human has. I'm just going to arm up to the teeth and when shit hits the fan I'll protect my family. There's just too many sheep as evident by the leftists.

They've got a BUNCH of sticks up their asses.

>Texas
I thought they were still normal

You thought wrong amigo
jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

Apparently not.

STEERS
AND
QUEERS

Hey guys

There's a plethora of YouTube videos proving that Texas is an embarrassing shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g

youtu.be/6lGs-tXWpR4

>fall-of-rome.jpg
that's a painting of a fictional civilisation by Thomas Cole you dingdong

also when Rome fell it was just about the most conservative it had ever been in its history, nothing to do with decadence

So there was no assfucking going on?