What exactly is "White"?

If Jews aren't white, and Mediterraneans aren't white, and Celts aren't white, and Slavs aren't white, then wtf IS white? I've literally seen every ethnic group with white skin (including Nordic and Germanic, which is essentially the same thing imo) of not being "white".

If having "white" skin doesn't make you white, then what does?

Conversely, if having darker/tan skin automatically makes you not-white, then that just makes even less sense that being having white skin wouldn't make you white.

Halp!

"White" is American slang for "mongrel."

You know what the fuck white is, its not my responsibility to help you deconstruct whiteness because you already know what the fuck it is otherwise you wouldn't be trying. In short fuck you.

People of European descent and have been, as a population, Christian for at least 500 years

being christian apparently

This is what we call white.

/thread

I've always assumed anyone with obviously white skin was white, regardless of where in the world they were born. So, Australians can be white if they're of European ancestry, even if they have tan skins. Same with South Africans of European ancestry, Americans with European ancestry, etc.

Basically, anyone with European ancestry.

Jews lived in Europe of thousands of years, they are indistinguishable from other Europeans, so why are they suddenly "not white"?

If you have light hair, light eyes, light skin, then you classify as white.

Only Finns and Estonians are actually white

"White" is western values.

marble statues with chiseled jaws and zygos?

Whites are nordic/Aryans who have Y dna haplotype R1a.

If you have white privilege you are white.

>so why are they suddenly "not white"?
Because they decided that was so. They decided, as a group, to overwhelmingly support every policy that undermines white people, white countries and white identity.

Then Jews ARE white! Thank you for clearing that up. :)

Sure. Please film yourself in the nearest synagogue letting them know they are enjoying white privilege and that they should give up their wealth to the poor minorities to compensate them for slavery.
I would love to see it.

Hey OP. Are you here? When can we expect that video?
I would love to know how white privileged Jews believe they are. You can film it in the same synagogue you visit every week. I promise we won't doxx you or anything.

Wait a sec, you seriously don't think Jews are privileged? They're more privileged than even non-Jewish white people. How many Jewish homeless people are there vs how many non-Jewish white people? :)

That's what I thought :)

That's why I think its a great idea for you to ask your Rabbi about it and get it on film. It would illuminate us stupid goyim.

also, make sure to ask how much of his income is given to PoC organizations of groups that were historically oppressed by white privileged groups like himself. Try to get some of your other jewish friends too!

>>Argentina being this delussional
Nothing new

The easiest way to tell if someone is white is by looking at their nipples.

If they're pink that person is white. Any other color and they are not.

every thread.

"White nationalism" arose in the Americas. It has no context in Europe. I don't see myself as "white", I see myself as English. (Ideally British but that label was ruined for other reasons).

That's my definition too, pretty much

Specifically wester Europeans grossly everything inside bosphurus Caucasus urals and gibraltar

/thread
White is white.

Who are the evil oppressor people who need to pay reperation?
That's who's white

White is someone who lives in a shitty climate for so long that they lose the natural melanin in their bodies and have to compensate with dietary modifications. It's literally a debasement of the natural human state, which is very black.

Also, white people have a terrible tendency to keep doing stuff like this.

They are not indistinguishable.

A pure bavarian phenotype would be called wgitw in america too. It just means European

How could they attack us if we don't exist?

I'm white. You're a faggot.

We could define it as some genetic cluster and thats that.

How the fuck does something like religion determine your race?

White* what the fuck

It's a state of mind

Because "white" and even "European" is a secularised form of the idea of Christendom from the Middle Ages

Whiteness was invented to help Europeans integrate into America, instead of forming ethnic enclaves like Asians and Blacks do.

Italians and many meds could pass for jews and vice versa, that's my perception as a white (anglo-celt) man.

Niggers will try to do anything to think they're white.

You know God damn well what a white person is. This is a shitty attempt to deconstruct white identity. Only a white person is expected to answer this question.

Liberals know damn well what white people are when they need someone to blame for everything.

Wrong.

>all -ism is white!
Fuck off shitskin.

No, being white is the natural state, excess melanin is only necessary if you live where the sun is insanely hot.

Remember, it was during an ice age when the mass migration out of africa happened, so the white people left & the ones that stayed had to turn black to avoid burning, science bruh.

My race is white and everyone else is subhuman niggers.

Then, by your logic, Jews that lived in Europe for thousands of years and became "white" (either from adapting to the climate or through intermarrying with native non-Jewish white people) are white too.

Thank you for the clarification. Was just making sure that Jews are white, even though they claim not to be :)

Only if your race is the same as mine. Otherwise fuck off.

Americans have invented 'white' because they're mutts who can't into ethno-nationalism.

So if I'm wrong explain to me why Greeks are white, but Arab Christians are not white?

Meds, Slavs, and Celts are white. Fuck anyone who says they are not.

Jews are not white.

I think we should drop the whole "white" and "black" thing and just settle for country or wherever your ancestry derives from.

If you're from Germany, You're German. If you're from Wales, you're Welsh. If you're from Hungary, You're Hungarian and so on and so on. I know many Europeans rag on Americans for doing that but it's the only identity these people have.

What? Are you that terrible at arguing that you call me black? Not impressed.

Who said Greeks are white?

Its been a while since the middle ages my friend. European means you're from europe lol

And White=European. You can be a fucking buddhist for all it matters

You stupid nigger, white is a biological race that Jews aren't part of.

You have to be shitting me. They don't even speak English.

can someone explain this picture to me?

What?

No one said Greeks are white. But they are European, because their country is situated in Europe. I'm happy to help.

Jesus you're retarded.

In my opinion if Americans really want to take their country back they would redefine white to mean:
>protestant christians of the puritan persuasion and their descendants, either religiously or at least culturally
They are the ones that really built America. Adding in Mediterraneans and assorted Catholics to the definition was a mistake.
Our culture is not only intrinsically incompatible with theirs but also exceedingly good at assimilation (or downright zerg rushing).

Any rational person, really

And what is Europe? An arbitrary part of the Eurasian continent? Why does it end where it ends?

You are if you think gibberish speakers are white. White is English only.

Why are ya'll faggots so worried about race anyway, when I was young nobody even cared what race anybody was, why are kids these days so fixated on segregation ?

I think there seems to be some confusion over the difference between "race" and "ethnic group".

Two people can both be white, and still not belong to the same ethnic group. Just like two people can be black and come from different parts of Africa.

I totally understand that there are biological differences between different ethnic groups, enough to where people can generally guess someones ancestry just by looking at skin color and facial bone structure.

What I find more concerning is why Jews insist on claiming they're not white, when CLEARLY they are.

Many Greeks are white others not really, but so long as non immigrant recently it's irrelevant.

It's almost as if everything you read on Sup Forums isn't sincere

They clearly aren't you stupid negro.

we are not fucking white, stop trying to pull us in your pale bullshit, SLAVS ARE NOT WHITE stop it

"white" Obama looks so much like Craig Ferguson it's mildly uncomfortable.

Anglos with last names like 'Smith' or 'Richards'. No one else is white

Rahul Gandhi pls

Meds, Slavs, and Celts are white. I agree with you (though I've also heard people who say otherwise).

Jews from Europe are white. That includes Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, and any other Jew that lived in Europe long enough for their skin to turn white from interbreeding with the locals.

Obviously there are Jews that look more Middle-Eastern, but the majority of the Jews I've seen are WHITE.

All pushing corners and such to try to arbitusrilize a group reeks of likely, tell me what people on earth are evil and need to bring diversity for evil, that's who's white, the people who do not have a right to an ethnic homeland and ethnic culture are white.

White is a overwash term used by jewish globalists to cheapen european culture and ethnicities.

"White" is like "latino", if the jews think everyone else is subhuman, so they just use blanket umbrella terms to generalize and, eventually marginalize them

No they aren't.

Anglo-Normans

If you have light skin, you're white. Why is everyone this retarded?

white person is a person with white skin given you arent a jew

So this man is less white than say, Al Pacino?Your definition is very subjective.

>biological race

Race and skin color is an issue because race-mongering Jews have made it an issue. I'm just trying to understand (((their))) definitions.

If being "white" means having white skin/less melanin, then Jews are WHITE.
If being "white" means having ancestry from Europe, then Jews are WHITE. Just because Jews originated from Bablyon area doesn't make them any less white now. Even the Germans/Aryans didn't originate from Europe, but from Iran/India/Caucasus.

If being white means benefiting from "white privilege", then Jews are actually whiter than non-Jewish white people. Jews have a much higher standard, and benefit from the "system" more than any other ethnic group.

White race is inside strait of gibraltar, inside bosphorus, inside Caucasus, inside urals, that's the seperation between whites and non white.

That man is not white at all nor med, nor any relation to peoples of Europe.

White is a race you stupid retard.

"Slav" is an ethnic group, not a race or skin-color.

Slavs are white (unless they've been mongrelized by Altaic/Turkic blood).

We all come from Olduvai Gorge, where we were black. Any loss of melanin is a degradation from this natural state. Most of the world is warm and pleasant to live in. It's only a few frozen regions in weird places like the northern parts of Europe that require full whiteness. The people who left Africa were not white. They were black people seeking more opportunity on this wonderful planet of ours.

Yes -- Jews began as black or brown people and then because white, as they mostly are now, though not the Ethiopian Jews or most Sephardic Jews.

Dude, look up her facebook. She chopped off her finger as a cool body mod.

And Jews have lived within those boundaries for thousands of years, ergo, they're WHITE.

Thanks for clarifying that Jews are WHITE :)

>No one said Greeks are white. But they are European, because their country is situated in Europe. I'm happy to help.

so Christians in Istanbul are white, but ones across the Bosphorus are not?

No, Jews are not white, they are Palestinians and the most mixed are mestizo 50% euro, which is again not white.

Those across bosphorus are non white and those who occupy instabul are non whites because they came from across bosphorus.

If "white is a race" then what do you call Slavs, Anglos, Nordic, Germanic, etc.? Which groups fall under this "white race" that you're referring to?

If more than one group falls under this "white race", then what does each group have in common that they are then in turn designated under the umbrella term "white race"?

Is it their skin color? Is it that they're from a certain geographical region(s)? Because however way you slice it, Jews still fall under the "white race" umbrella term.

Meds aren't white, you dumb nigger. Here in Australia we call them wogs and they are grouped along with Greeks and Turks.

Sub races.

Jews are not white, they are middle eastern you blind retard.