Reminder Anon5 failed to predict any of the current happenings and is in fact an obese teenage Larper

Reminder Anon5 failed to predict any of the current happenings and is in fact an obese teenage Larper.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fuck 10/10 pls make more anti larp5 memes

Dude the actual anon5 probably died.
After late August 2016 i noticed his writing was different.

Kek has spoken. If you have any balls left Anonymous5 report in and explain yourself.

REE SHRABLU YOU FAIL
also reed previous threds kthxbye

Shill you are mad that I am getting this they're information oot
*ouu
*out

Dinosaurs are birds also canada is a isis safehouse

I liked his threads on how dinosaurs are birds.

I liked his one on how WTC was a giant tuning fork and altered both the future and the past when it got destroyed like the plot from Watchmen.

I thought it qas mini nuke?

It was a giant tuning fork set off by a mini-nuke in the basement but don't worry about radiation because it all got sent downwards honest guys his dad works at Nintendo.

Hey how are those eu cuckold parties treating you guys? Oh i guess brexit canceled your membership right

user 5 never claimed to be a prophet, only reveals information about things that have happened

Plus the fact yall are even mentiong A5 tells me hes got yall spooked

How are those 1 mil brown immigrants a year treating you under the son of Castro?

Weird the records say 450k a year but if anon5 says so it must be true

He literally lost his shit half way through his last thread. If he has inside info it's fucking weak.

What happened?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

I'd like to know about FBIAnon where has he been?

Trump fired the missiles and he got stumped, started ranting about Ivanka causing it. Now that may well be the case but why didn't he see that coming? He never mentioned Ivanka before in his threads.

Never trust a jew woman is what he said

And he never said that before.

Because it's common sense. It's like having to tell someone "never look directly at the sun"

Dammit Sup Forums you have officially turned me into an anti-semite (We dont even have jews here where im at)

All im getting from the thread is the deep state controls ivanka... Alrighty then thats enough kool aid for today

He's been shilling for Israel since the start. You can see his whole belief system fall apart in the last thread.

All he has said on that subject is that theres more than just jews in the mix

So where is he today? You'd think he'd be on here with new info to break, I'll tell you where he is, he's on Above Top Secret and the David Icke forum copypasting tidbits for his next faggot thread.

Still shilling, bong?

stop giving him attention, that's what he feeds on. he is a troll that is parodying "insiders". i don't know why you guys fall for the bait so hard. I mean the guy goes from talking about Bigfoot and Mandela effect to claiming that ISIS has sleeper cells in every US city.

not sure why he is not banned because he's constantly shilling his threads in unrelated threads and trying to derail real conversation.

Still getting duped burger?

I report him every time but nothing seems to happen

He deleted his Gamergate thread halfway through to make it look like the mods did it, when he ran out of answers.

For fucks sake