WHY DIDN'T WE MEME RAND IN TO POWER INSTEAD?

WHY DIDN'T WE MEME RAND IN TO POWER INSTEAD?

thats not how chaos works

too short

/r/the_dipshit is the worst subreddit on reddit. They are 100% behind Trump and his jew handlers. I am so glad Sup Forums is off the trump train now. Can't wait for impeachment now.

He is a cuck on immigration

he has shit tier political climate analysis. he zigged when he should have zagged. Alex jones tried to help him but he listened to his terrible campaign advisers instead.

We need Rand in the Senate. He can be a senator until he dies. If he was elected potus his senate seat would be open and we'd get 8 years tops before he retired to write books and shit

where did this meme come from? trump's immigration ban was basically a copy of rand's with less countries...

He is too smart for the average American

we created him, we can destroy him too

>WHY DIDN'T WE MEME RAND IN TO POWER INSTEAD?

Because you have to name the jew to be taken seriously.

I tried for his dad
I really tried!
it didn't work :(
sorry user, have good end of the world my friend

Trump flipping is the ultimate proof of Mossad/Israeli spies controlling US foreign policy.

It's perfect.

because Sup Forums got raided by jidf

He would have lost to Hillary.
We needed to win.

There's a time for someone like Paul, but 2016 wasn't it

came here to say this. Rand is simply too much of a manlet. It's so sad that some aspects of a man's life are beyond his control. In this situation he is simply unable to perform. At best he is a closeted ally of the cause. At worse he is a vulgar display of shortness.

Bump

Because he sucked massive cock in the first few debates. Meme magic can only help so much.

because no one would take a 5'3" president seriously

it should have been rand all along
Kek agrees

Because nobody hired a 100 head web team with millions of dollare to create generals on Sup Forums and reddit and create memes over the entire campaign. Like Kushner did.

>Drumpf named the Jew
Trump is the jew

What is he, 5'5? Fuck that.

He's too good for america. I was totally for him but he never too well in the the polls.

Have you ran out of memes comrade? Don't forget to use them, they make our posts more effective.
Meet me back at reddit, I'll be posting a new batch.

I wonder if he is sensing the rocks fear

Because we weren't concerned with who was gonna be in charge of the country. We were pranking America for the lulz. We bought the ticket. Now its time to enjoy the ride.

>manlet

umm no sweetie

WE GRAB PUSSIES WE DON'T MEME THEM INTO POWER

kek. Even if the man could save the country we'd rather fall due to his height. I honestly enjoy the idiocy of this board whether ironic or not.

>We could have had president rand auditing the FED right now instead of WW3
We landed on the wrong timeline lad

There was no way a Randlet like him could beat Hillary.

manlets don't deserve power

>Jeb was 1.93
>somehow that means he would have been a good leader

He has a baby face, and too high of a voice as well. He just lacks that commanding presence.

Being over 6 foot is a necessary but not sufficient condition for leadership.

He wasn't ready. We weren't ready yet. All in good time. Right now we need Trump to do a lot of hard shit. Some of it can't be done with the lax attitude Libertarians have, and I say that AS a Libertarian. In that process, liberty will become an important thing people want, perfectly setting the stage for Rand. In the meantime, he's the best senator we have right now, and he's doing a very necessary job. He's influencing the conversation a lot lately especially, which is good. Hopefully his healthcare bill will go through too.

Also, Trump had a MUCH better chance of winning. He beat the nigh-unbeatable media machine and exposed it for what it is. Until someone did that, they could have treated him like he didn't exist. They did the same thing to his father, and they would've tried it again with him. You just can't ignore someone like Trump though and he exposed their jewish tricks, so he beat them.

I think this is another sspam meme. kinda like
that "haha funny joke. but seriously we can't let trump get near the nukes" joke

speak for yourself

i tried, about 13-14 months ago i was a huge Rand shill on here but everyone else was obsessed with trump, so i foolishly switched.

he is to principaled. now as much as his father but still far too good to lead our shithole of a country. makes me sad desu

He would have lost the Midwestern states of his libertardian economics (a.k.a. no appeal to working-class whites who benefit from protectionist trade policies and economic nationalism) and Hillary would have been president instead.

Oh, well. At least we could have blamed WWIII on Hillary. That would have involved far less cognitive dissonance and butthurt for all of us.

no shit you retarded newfag

He never would have went to war and would have audited the Fed.

shut the fuck up you retarded cuck

You post the same thing on every thread, Shareblue. Even if people start moving away from Trump, they will still never support your fucking retarded agenda, you failing faggot. Get the fuck out of here

Trump orders 50 missles get launched, so the fuck what?

I dont understand this shilling for libtards all of the sudden, the alternative would have included more than ww3 but another marxist on the SCOTUS

meme magick couldn't penetrate his autism

Maybe if you were actually intelligent and around from the start, you wouldn't be lost. Rand could have never won in the climate of 2016. Libertarians (real ones, not carbon tax fags like Johnson) will never get the votes of Boomers who demand infinite gibs. This alone was the reason he could have never won. We need to show people that a someone from the right could not only destroy the line that divides the parties but also be strong on just about every issue to the point of dangerous authoritarianism. Trump is not the end product unless you're a fucking idiot. Trump is here to destroy the Left, destroy the media, and destroy our weaknesses. After people finally see the dangers of limitless central power, they'll turn to Rand just as the Boomers die off enough to lose their anchoring in US politics.

It's Rand in 2020 or 2024. "Memeing" him in this time was a fool's mission. Go fuck yourself for even suggesting otherwise.

Shut
the fuck
up

>I only vote for men who can dominate me physically.
fuck off faggot

He's a weak republican. I would rather have fucking Teddie Cruise than that fake libertarian.

>thinking trump didn't put himself in the White House

Understand how persuasion works you dope

the_zionald mods

Th...thanks. You too...